It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tangible Negative Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For the past few days, I've been feeling an almost oppressive feeling of negative energy in the world.

I don't know if it's just the people in my town that are exuding this set of feelings, or if it's just a reaction to the escalating civil troubles all around the globe, or what.

It almost feels like something very bad is about to happen but I can't quite grasp what it is.

I've been trying to get rid of this feeling, but it keeps seeping in at the strangest times.

Anyone else feeling something like this?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

Forget about all of the doom and gloom. Everyone goes through phases.
Stay positive.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yeah, that's what's so strange. I feel perfectly fine. I have nothing to be stressed or upset about, I'm looking forward to my holiday weekend.

The negativity is not from me and not centered around me or my life or anything.

It's just in the air or something.

I thought of a better description: source-less tension. This is what I am feeling.
edit on 11/23/2011 by ottobot because: add'l info

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

We are experiencing increasingly noticeable swings in energy, and it is not uncommon for the low end of the cycle to be experienced similarly to how you describe.

If your interested in learning more about this perspective, I recently posted a reply to a thread where I went into more detail. Please note that this was posted in response to an experience of the other end of the cycle - a "high" energy point, but in it I mentioned:

I also believe that the swing of the energy from higher to lower can influence one’s perception of it as “positive” or “negative.” As a result, you have a recipe for a vast variety of encounters with these changing energy tides.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As we experienced a "low" tide in the time frame you referenced, I thought I would throw in this perspective for your consideration.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Definitely open to this interpretation.

The OP's post is extremely similar to what I have been feeling, more strongly in the past few months.

I even posted about a positive energy day here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Off to read more, thank you kindly.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
All had experienced such thing of course, who wouldn’t be. It’s an intuition that you suddenly feel to give caution. I believed this was cause by the evil energy to test your strength and faith in Him. Being optimistic and having a strong faith in Him will be the great cure to this ‘coz if you let it devour you something bad will happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was thinking this earlier today. From the macro to the microcosm, everything seems to be off. At least in my recent experience.

Hopefully it's the signalling of good times for it tends to follow chaos. I've also noticed plenty of so-called synchronicities. I definitely feel something is up.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shepp
I was thinking this earlier today. From the macro to the microcosm, everything seems to be off. At least in my recent experience.

Hopefully it's the signalling of good times for it tends to follow chaos. I've also noticed plenty of so-called synchronicities. I definitely feel something is up.

Yes, it is very noticeable. But, maybe just because we are noticing it, it seems more pronounced?

It's funny, though, the more chaotic things are getting, the calmer I feel. Sangfroid is a funny thing.

new topics

top topics

join