It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy protester's miscarriage claim questioned...."My daughter is a compulsive liar,"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReasonableSkeptic
If she sues for 10 or 25 million... the funds better get reduced for sure. Most in the 1% richest don't even make that per year, and even more don't make that in their lives.

I don't even think 25 million dollars worth
of plastic surgery could fix this scags face...
edit on 23-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by TheReasonableSkeptic
If she sues for 10 or 25 million... the funds better get reduced for sure. Most in the 1% richest don't even make that per year, and even more don't make that in their lives.

I don't even think 25 million dollars worth
of plastic surgery could fix this scags face...

Im not an OWS supporter in fact i stand in staunch opposition, but this kind of talk is out of line man.........

What she looks like makes no difference, what happened/happens DOES.......

If youre going to contribute, please contribute with something other than juvenile inflammatory comments......

it doesnt stand to lend credibility to any of your arguments when you use this tactic
edit on 23-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This ladies actions are just as bad
as claiming someone molested your child
when it did not happen.

The repercussions of her actions can not be taken away now,
and then saying she is going to get
millions of dollars while protesting the rich
my only conclusion I could come to
she was going to use the money on plastic surgery..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If you guys think it ain't possible for TPTB to groom an army of shameless liars to instigate martial law then read Iluminati defector Svali's material on how they have this army much like Hitler youth with people who've been trained to instigate full blown Police State.

Svali was a teenage programmer and she leaks a bunch of stuff about how they train them real young especially for the big NWO trigger thing where they are going to be used which, in my opinion, OWS is probably going to be next last to WW3, because of 2012 expectations.

Don't listen to these shills who try to cover up their own plants for PR Control on here. They want you chanting " We are ALL Scott Olson" and " We are the 99%" to lull and zombify you into thinking that, so you won't question if OWS is being funded by and for the 1% puppet master mind controllers.

www.exposingsatanism.org...

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the maneuvering of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

"Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. This is why so many survivors under 36 years of age report having military programming. People who are not Illuminists or who are not sympathetic to their cause, will resist.

"The Illuminists expect this and will be (and are BEING) trained in how to deal with this eventuality. They are training their people in hand-to- hand combat, crowd control, and, if necessary, will kill to control crowds. The Illuminati is training their people to be prepared for every possible reaction to the takeover. Many mind control victims will also be called into duty with preset command codes. These codes are meant to call out a new, completely cult loyal presenting system. Shatter codes programmed under trauma will be used to destroy or bury non-cult loyal alters.

"Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Pocky because: excerpt

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

That is hilarious, isn't it pathetic what people will do just to get attention?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The repercussions of her actions can not be taken away now,
and then saying she is going to get
millions of dollars while protesting the rich
my only conclusion I could come to
she was going to use the money on plastic surgery..

The main point was you need to quit harping on about something that doesn't matter. The girl really isn't even that ugly. You just dislike what she did so much it makes her look ugly to you. She is unkempt to be certain but as a person who worked in fashion may I just say she looks no worse (speaking in terms of raw material) then many of the other women who walked through my door. Either way, a pretty woman could pull this too and it would still be wrong. So let's make some actual points here instead of going on about how ugly she may (or may not) be.

The fact remains we are here beating up on woman who is most likely mentally ill and living on the street. I hope it makes everyone here feel big. If it's any consolation most of you won't remember who she is in two weeks. None of this truly matters.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
If you guys think it ain't possible for TPTB to groom an army of shameless liars to instigate martial law then read Iluminati defector Svali's material on how they have this army much like Hitler youth with people who've been trained to instigate full blown Police State.

Svali was a teenage programmer and she leaks a bunch of stuff about how they train them real young especially for the big NWO trigger thing where they are going to be used which, in my opinion, OWS is probably going to be next last to WW3, because of 2012 expectations.

Don't listen to these shills who try to cover up their own plants for PR Control on here. They want you chanting " We are ALL Scott Olson" and " We are the 99%" to lull and zombify you into thinking that, so you won't question if OWS is being funded by and for the 1% puppet master mind controllers.

Seems a bit of a stretch..

It just bugs me to no end when I first read the story (as millions other have)
and then got an emotional attachment to the girl feeling so terrible that
she lost a baby in this whole mess to find out IT IS A COMPLETE LIE!!

Now how many millions of other people who told millions of others about this
making them FLAMING MAD and now not knowing the truth..

This is how SHTF and things get out of control...

This is not a game and what she did is DAMNING..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I hate to say it, but I think she's lying. She even smirked at the 38 second mark. I know people say that smiling can be a natural reaction when you're overwhelmed with emotion good or bad, but she did not strike me as someone who just lost an unborn child.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If the original lie got this much attention, then the truth is irrelevant now.

It isn't what actually happened, or what the truth is that matters, it is how many people can be convinced that something bad happened here ultimately.

When the police have been so demonized and dehumanized to the point in "occupiers" minds where anything is possible, it will happen... When they no longer see police as humans, just animals, PIGS, evil cowards etc, broken down to only an inhuman obstacle in the way of "the 99%" ... Violence is much more likely, and the lives of police could be taken by these afflicted mobs...

Proceed to the next undesirable level...

Hopefully cooler heads will prevail, and none of this happens.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Bingo.!! Have a cigar..
Exactly the pawns being programmed to play their roles in the next act..
and the pawns are too stupid to realise that they're being used.

True on hoping cooler heads prevail..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetKarma
I think the issue at hand here isn't really whether she was actually pregnant or not, it was the cops' reaction to her yelling "I'm pregnant", at which point they proceeded to baton and kick her in the belly. There was also an 85 year old woman pepper sprayed.

And just because the mom says this gal is possibly lying, or a drama queen, doesn't make it so. My mother has been spreading rumours around about me since I was a young girl,(I'm nearly 50 now) and although not true, many have chosen to believe what they want to., saying well it's her mom that's saying this so it must be true. Until you know the real family dynamic, one shouldn't listen to the rantings and ravings of family members who may indeed, not have her best interest at heart.

And if indeed they did target her like that after she told them she was pregnant, the cops involved should be held responsible, regardless if it was true or not. The IDEA that they would target a pregnant woman's fetus, intending it harm or death, is just despicable. They should be held responsible as any other citizen who does intentional, criminal harm to an unborn child.

If she was pregnant, the records should be there, the doctor's visits and the ER room visit and miscarriage after being beaten senseless. I think it prudent to wait on proof, not take as proof that her family calls her a drama queen or other unsavoury names.

If she is not lying then she should bring forth the proof besides hiding it like she doesn't have any. If she was pregnant then why did she put herself and the unborn baby in danger by going to the protest knowing full well that something bad can happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

That's completely absurd.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think she is lying too.

Now she is claiming that she was pregnant with twins and she lost one twin during the September arrest & the other during the occupy clash with police.

The comments about twins is at about 5 mins in. KIRO FM

OiO

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

There's moral rot in society from top to bottom. Charles H. Smith wrote an excellent series of articles on it over the spring/summer.

Yes, it's easy to target and blame the 1%...

But the ugly truth is people don't have to shop at Walmart, or buy cheap # from China over something pricier but locally-made. They could buy their coffee at a shop that is known for providing benefits to employees, they could insist on 'union made' or even pay their own employee more than they do.

Everybody wants to save a buck even if it sells their own future down the river.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessica6

But the ugly truth is people don't have to shop at Walmart, or buy cheap # from China over something pricier but locally-made.

The good thing about this whole ordeal is there is no baby involved.
This lady is in no condition to be having children and she should be
taking EVERY means necessary to make sure she DOES NOT get pregnant.

Poor people DO HAVE TO shop at walmart..
Especially if they have a kid also..
They do not have the luxury of being able to afford
going to other stores.. Hundred dollars a week savings is a big
difference when your poor.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The truth is deep down she is somewhat happy about this. You can see it in her face, you may criticize me for saying that.. but think about it, think about the greedy smile she gave after saying how much she was going to sue for.. I felt bad for her and I still do, but she doesn't see this as her baby lost she obviously see's this as dollar signs.. People who sue never come out and proudly tell the camera what they are after (unless it is a side motive)..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

At the risk of sounding like one of those right-wing types... Most people do have the choice, even poor people.

I live in a pretty poor part of Ontario, former manufacturing base that was decimated by outsourcing to China or Mexico. People here still don't make it a priority to shop locally, complaining about expenses, but they won't do without their booze and cigarettes and pot...

Walmart doesn't just depend on people who could 'only afford' Walmart, even without arguing that Walmart is no cheaper than competitors. Plenty of people can afford to shop locally but don't. Plenty of local producers could sell their goods for cheaper IF they had higher turnover to begin with but most of the time their costs are higher too.

That's part of the propaganda though - that alternatives to 'cheap crap from China' are always too expensive for any normal person to afford. Nonsense. Sometimes the additional expense is marginal, sometimes it's about getting by with less overall but better quality, or about priorities.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Jessica6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
The truth is deep down she is somewhat happy about this. You can see it in her face, you may criticize me for saying that.. but think about it, think about the greedy smile she gave after saying how much she was going to sue for.. I felt bad for her and I still do, but she doesn't see this as her baby lost she obviously see's this as dollar signs.. People who sue never come out and proudly tell the camera what they are after (unless it is a side motive)..

How have you missed the whole point............

Shes not sad about baby lost, because there wasnt one.........its a scam.........

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessica6
reply to post by popsmayhem

At the risk of sounding like one of those right-wing types... Most people do have the choice, even poor people.

I live in a pretty poor part of Ontario, former manufacturing base that was decimated by outsourcing to China or Mexico. People here still don't make it a priority to shop locally, complaining about expenses, but they won't do without their booze and cigarettes and pot...

Walmart doesn't just depend on people who could 'only afford' Walmart, even without arguing that Walmart is no cheaper than competitors. Plenty of people can afford to shop locally but don't. Plenty of local producers could sell their goods for cheaper IF they had higher turnover to begin with but most of the time their costs are higher too.

That's part of the propaganda though - that alternatives to 'cheap crap from China' are always too expensive for any normal person to afford. Nonsense. Sometimes the additional expense is marginal, sometimes it's about getting by with less overall but better quality, or about priorities.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Jessica6 because: (no reason given)

A-freakin-men sister!

Also, local people are usually much nicer and will bend over backward to help you. Try getting customer service at Wal-Mart. Even if the service is friendly, you're still usually talking to someone who has no idea what you're talking about and no power to do anything about it anyway.

This is not to down WM employees, but ask yourself why should a Wal-Mart employee give a s#? Most of them are struggling much worse than the customers they serve.

Lastly, local shops are much more responsive to the community's needs. If they suck at what they do they will go out of business as people go to the other 3-4 shops that provide the same service. This does not happen with WM. If they suck then you're SOL because they've put all the small guys out of business.

Shop at WM and feel good about that American flag pasted all over cheap crap. I say if you have the option local is the only way to go. And I barely make any money at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I just have one final point on this whole subject - this 'story' whether true or not - certainly is great fodder for the media 'outrage machine'.

Even police brutality (which I don't condone at all, ever!) is a distraction from all the fraud and corruption in the financial centers world-wide. The more headlines stories like this generate, the fewer there are about the back-door bailouts, oil futures manipulation, the MF Global fraud, Bank of America's relative solvency as its share price gets to $5...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Maybe the whole family is paid off and they're making out like they're on Jerry Springer. Of course, I am down the rabbit hole and consider all news to be a form of psychological warfare on the public, so what would I know?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join