It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy protester's miscarriage claim questioned...."My daughter is a compulsive liar,"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Sorry, I support OWS, but I'm ready to call BS on this. You simply can't take her word for it, she refuses to release any medical records and has a documented case of claiming to be 3 months pregnant in September.

That's awesome!

That shows true integrity.

Lot's of respect on that one.

No, she doesn't reflect OWS on the whole!
edit on 23-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It sounds like there is some bad blood between the mother and daughter. Parents normally don't throw their own child under the bus like that to national media. It's almost like the type of reply you would hear from a divorcee about her ex.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Parents like that make me sick. Bashing her own daughter in the public eye.
I would not have told that mother either. Parents like that rarely know what is going on, because the kids don't want to deal with crap like she just said when they tell them. Good example of a crappy parent.

I think the saddest part of this whole tale isn't the fact that this girl might be lying about something so serious, but it's this broken family. What does it say about you when your "daughter" is living out on the street and the only thing you can think to do is bash her in the news? Wow, now that is sad. Something tells me that "momma" was only a "mpother" as long as she got paid by the state.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Well this is a conspiracy site.

That sounds like a possible Conspiracy theory to me. Especially now that she plans to sue for Millions...

edit on 23-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I'd call it life experience. It would not be the first I've seen a situation like this play out. I think some checking up on the parents, both through official channels and community investigation would shed some light on it.

I would not brand this young woman anything based on a statement from a mother, that's obviously aggressive enough to blame her child on the whim of another.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
She is going to sue?

Well either she has the proof to back up her claim or she is a money-grubbing "drama queen" as stated in the OP.

If she is lying, this will cast a bad light on the Occupy movement. I will wait until all the facts come out to make my judgement, but this does not look good and I do not support lying to further a cause.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

OK, Fair enough...

Now what would be your reply if this pans out and the story is true?

Just curious....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From the source article:

Fox said the baby's father is in jail.

Why am I not surprised?

In her defense it wasn't her real parent and sibling that said this, it was her foster mother and foster sister. Foster children are in foster care for a reason. There is nothing in the article to indicate that she was ever adopted, which means they never really got close. As one poster said, the "mother" was only a mother as long as she was getting paid by the state. I'm sure there is some bad blood there. On the other hand she sure does get pregnant a lot, and she always seems to have trouble with her "pregnancy" when the police get involved.

If her story was legitimate she should have no problem signing the release so reporters can see her medical file. She couldn't even be arsed to go into her tent to get the ultrasound photos she claimed to have. I have 5 children and I'm well aware that 10 weeks is way too early to determine the sex of a child by that method. The only methods that can detect the sex of a child at 10 weeks are amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.

In sum, her story is BS. She's just looking to get paid. Someone should remind this child that filing a false police report is a crime. Maybe she'll meet up with her baby daddy in the joint.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well there is quite a pattern emerging with the media running with fake OWS protestor claims that later turn out to be made up, contrast that with all the fake charges made against the Tea Party that the media nethertheless still runs with.

Um - who is it that controls the media? - why that would be the NWO I guess!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would say burden of proof lies on the accusers. Prove that she was not pregnant, do not make her prove that she was.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

I would say burden of proof lies on the accusers. Prove that she was not pregnant, do not make her prove that she was.

The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the one making the claim.

In this case...she is claiming she was pregnant, was kicked, and had a miscarriage. She has yet to prove any of those things.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You and company are claiming she's a liar. You have no proof other than a statement from a belligerent parent, and a lack of evidence so far.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That was almost word for word what my reply was going to be, good thing I checked before I replied..

She made the claim, it is on her to prove her case.
Not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think the issue at hand here isn't really whether she was actually pregnant or not, it was the cops' reaction to her yelling "I'm pregnant", at which point they proceeded to baton and kick her in the belly. There was also an 85 year old woman pepper sprayed.
reply to post by SweetKarma

Is there a video that I'm unaware of that shows her yelling "I'm pregnant" and getting hit with a baton and kicked in the belly by the cops after that?

I don't remember seeing a vid in the original thread that reported this, but maybe I overlooked it.

P.S.: What does an 85-year-old woman being pepper sprayed have to do with the legitimacy of this girls claim that she was pregnant?

edit on 23-11-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

She refuses to release her medical records....why? She is making a claim...a very bold claim....she needs to back it up.

Well, I'll tell you one thing, this girl can refuse to release any records she wants, but if she plans on suing anyone for millions.....or even a penny, she'd better have her happy ass ready to sign some medical release forms for ALL records relating to any pregnancy.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This has come up numerous times in the other thread about this, maybe people will actually read it now.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You and company are claiming she's a liar. You have no proof other than a statement from a belligerent parent, and a lack of evidence so far.

Please show me where I called her a liar. I am simply waiting for her to prove her claims.

Until then...there is no reason for me to believe anything she is claiming.

What proof do you have to believe her original claims???

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm LOL-ing my butt off over here. So you require proof that this mother is lying, but you don't feel it's necessary for this girl to have to prove she was pregnant?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I think they all need to stfu and prove something, including this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Maybe all the OWS supporters who joined in the mob mentality and wanted to lynch some police will now realize how foolish it is to make a decision without knowing the FACTS.

Sadly no. The other thread, the one that came down on the cop without any evidence to back up the girls story, has 100 flags and is tens of pages long ... this thread is ignored. The truth doesn't want to be heard by those in group think or who are in full tilt mob-mentality.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Maybe she'll meet up with her baby daddy in the joint.

LMAO!

If she's lying, at least she got her 15-minutes of fame. I'll bet she was trying for some air time on ATS's "The Truth is Viral." Well.....forget it sister!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join