It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Control Our Fabricated Money World Keep Most Of It For Themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Those who control our fabricated money world keep most of it for themselves...

The top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000...pretty cool huh?

And those top 500 beautiful elites and their 500 beautiful elite trophy wives,mistresses and girlfriends in the USA are buying and enjoying...

$150,000 new cars every year and $100,000 private limousines...

$5,000,000 30 room mansions and $1,000,000 15 room summer cottages and winter retreats...

$100,000 lavish holidays touring the world every other month...

$1,000,000 lear jets and $1,000,000 yachts...

$10,000 suits and $10,000 dresses lined wall to wall inside their walk in closets...

$15,000 dental work to make their smiles more appealing to eachother...

$2,000 dress shoes and $5,000 high heels...

$75,000 multi-carrot platinum rings and necklaces...

$50,000 gold watches and $25,000 diamond studded bracelets...

$1,000 dinners every night and $500 lunches every day...

And they all think and believe that they are better than the rest of us,better people than you and i are,but in reality they are not,because if we eliminated money,suddenly everyone would be equal and the beautiful elites will never allow that to happen...

Meanwhile back in the bottom feeder world where most people are forced to live and die in,millions of people literally do not know how they are going to...

Get food on their tables today,tomorrow or the next day either...

Put gas in their cars to get to their low paying jobs that might not be there anymore...

Heat their houses this winter so their families dont freeze to death...

Give their kids another birthday gift and another christmas smile...

Survive after retirement so they have to work until they drop dead...

Afford their own funerals,coffins and graves...

So many people are emotionally thrashed and trampled by financial despair,they turn to drug addiction, prostitution and crime just to survive and suicide is the way out for thousands of people every day and the governments response to them is demonization and arrest...

And the additude of the government is literally...You will run our mind numbing,soul shattering rat race and if you do not,you will be left with three choices...Homelessness...Prison...Death...Sometimes all three in very rapid succession...

And those who dare to take a stand,raise their silenced voices and make too many waves in the governments ocean of dominance and control,will be pepper sprayed,kicked in the stomach,dragged away and locked up in a steel cage...

edit on 23-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
yup - off of the backs of our labor - ie irs thugery.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What i mentioned above,the incredibly vast seperation that exists between the rich and the middle class and the poor,will not go on forever,nothing does.A time will come when we reach a breaking point and the elite rich will not give up their dominance and control without a long and bloody struggle...

Everyone knows the way they force us to live is wrong,but no one wants to be the sacrificial generation that stands together as one to force a positive change for the next generation and so it gets worse and worse...

We are traind so well to needlessly compete against eachother for material illusions that mean nothing and they drill and fill our hearts and minds with an, i me mine, additude.All for me and none for anyone else...

By fear and consumption is how they lead us astray from reality and away from the truth...

Be good little slaves and work for nothing till you die...

Look how quickly the government and their militant police turn against the average citizen,does anyone remember tiananmen square? We in the usa are not immune from that kind of violent reaction and they would treat us that same way in a heart beat if they felt like it,to scare the sheeple and keep them obedient and severely dumbed down...
edit on 23-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The elite live in a totally different world than the middle class and the poor,they might as well be on another planet...

I read about 2 extremely overpaid NY Yankees players riding through NY City in the back of a limo and throwing $100 bills out their windows and laughing hysterically watching everyone jumping and running into traffic chasing after them and diving after them and fighting for them...Absolutely Sickening...

If money vanished forever...Suddenly...We would all be equal..."Cant have that now can we"?...No way!

top topics

join