It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 25 2011 -- 11/25/11 possible natrual disaster or war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I have a strange feeling towards the date Nov 25,11 as something is going to happen, something like a natural disaster or beginning of a war.

Okay on Nov 25, 2011 , there will be a solar eclipse in Antarctica. shadowandsubstance.com...

A solar eclipse happens once every few months, but many religion believe its a bad sign of something to come.

In Hinduism it states: When a solar eclipse happen, no woman can give birth. The reason is , they consider the sun ray's poisonous. They say the sun ray's are poisonous because they believe the sun is getting swallowed by two demon gods (reptilian, half body of snake and half human). Here's a full story www.sanskrit.org...

Here is also a prophecy video for Nov 25, 2011

Lets hope nothing happens, peace.
edit on 23-11-2011 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only disaster happening on 11/25 is all the people that will be getting trampled by Black Friday shoppers, which is tragic in itself. I suggest staying home on Friday.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

LOL I AGREEE

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There will be a war. 3 middle aged men over a damn 37" LED TV which is freaking RETARDED!!!

They can order them on Amazon! Damn SHEEP!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Completely agree with you.
Nothing's going to happen except a few people losing their dignity to save a few bucks.
People seem to have a fascination with dates/numbers.

Btw love the avatar.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just the people getting stampeded on a Black Friday deal.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Since it is pay day I know there will be war in my house.
You are probably feeling something on much more personally scale.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam13

Not a big stretch as far as prediction threads go...a natural disaster occurs every day...and since we have been at war for the last 10 years...could argue war has been present since we have been on the planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

When nothing happens do you promise to not post and more prediction threads for at least one year?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I thought that the world ended again on the 22nd November?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only thing happening on that day will be me in a tryptohan coma.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well I had a mini disaster. Fell at work spent litrally the whole day in hospital cause I busted my knee

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
well it is the 25th and all is well, no EQ no war and no big boom, should i still hold my breath? Naw i think ill breath for now.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam13

could be an Omen, what type of work do you do chem bio , Gov? er let me guess no offense McDonald's?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Only thing happening on that day will be me in a tryptohan coma.

According to Alton Brown ( food guro Foodnetwork.com ) tyrptophan is in nuts, brocolli and other foods he listed which I cannot remember right now lol. He said that eating those things does not make people tired and it is the combination of carbs, protein and fats that make peopole feel tired after thanksgiving dinner and not the tryptophan. Do you know who first said that about Tryptophan? That tid bit was brought to our attention by Martha Stewart. Enjoy your turkey folks it does not make you sleepy.
How's that for earth shattering news!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think you seriously misunderstood my post, its called sarcasm, I do not think someone in USA could see my mini disaster in SA.
And for the record I a Tender co-ordinator, was just walking my ankles cant hold my pregnant weight

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

In Hinduism it states: When a solar eclipse happen, no woman can give birth. The reason is , they consider the sun ray's poisonous. They say the sun ray's are poisonous because they believe the sun is getting swallowed by two demon gods (reptilian, half body of snake and half human).

Come on, how can you possibly take that seriously? That was just a typical myth based on a complete non-understanding of what was really happening. Nowadays, we know what an eclipse really is, and that they cause no harm. As you say, eclipses happen on a regular basis so why does the apocalypse not happen on a regular basis? Its just a natural part of the cyclical universe we live in, nothing sinister.

I can tell you that the main reason that they are an ominous sign, is as well as the mythology aspect, and the 10 minutes of darkness they bring, is that mathematicians who worked for the ancient governments/religions knew all about the cycles, and they could time significant events to coincide with the eclipses, giving them maximum impact and control over the ignorant people.

new topics

top topics

join