It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did CNN black out Ron Paul Entrance Nov. 22, 2011?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
ATSers...This is not a conspiracy thread just an observation so don't get your undies in a bunch :-)

I can't find the clip of Ron Paul walking on stage last night on CNN's GOP National Debate, but before he walked out there were 6 candidates introduced (Huntsman, Bachmann, Gingrich, Cain, Romney, and Perry). They ALL walked out with no glitch from the CNN feed.

When Ron Paul walked out the cheers were loud and all of a sudden a glitch then blackness for about 5 seconds. Then the final candidate walked out (Santorrum) without a glitch.

Was this just an honest mistake from the director's booth or was Ron Paul's introduction with the loudest cheers purposely disrupted? Just curious if anyone else saw this and what your thoughts are. I look forward to your intelligent feedback and the typical attacks :-)

Request: If anyone can find the introduction to the candidates and post it I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I just watched the introduction on youtube and it showed all of the nominees walking out on the stage including Ron Paul. If it was a glitch it was not universal maybe just local.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
You Ron Paul folks need to seriously get a sac.
Not a day goes by that you all aren't whining about how the media hates him, he's ignored, etc.
But then, you go on to espouse how he is bucking the system with his non-mainstream views.
Perhaps that is why he is not covered as much as a huge dbag like Newt Gingrich who tows the line and tells those angry about unemployment to "get a job".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

You are exactly right. I saw it and I immediately told my family the same thing. The msm did not want everyone to hear how loudly and enthusiastically Ron Paul gets cheered. They're trying to keep it a secret just how much support he has.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rcanem

That is a very strong possibility...I live in the northeast and experienced it. I even DVRed it and recorded the incident.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Thank you!! I live in CT and encountered this odd blackout during his entrance. I was watching it with a friend and we both asked, "Did they just do that on purpose?" Just strange it only happened when Paul came out.

But we're gonna be called conspiracy nuts or other obnoxious adjectives...but I'm not saying it was done on purpose I'm just making it know and if anyone else experienced it.

On a side note..how many times did Huntsman say the US is a "point of light"?? Oh no...now I'm throwing the Illuminati, Skull & Bones card out there...bring it

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Not whining my friend...just curious if anyone else experienced the odd blackout. I made it clear it may have been a mistake in the booth or maybe it wasn't. Did you watch the debate? Who do you believe was the strongest candidate?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

In the immortal words of Williams from "Enter the Dragon"...
"I don't waste my time with it, when it comes I'll be too busy lookin'good"

top topics

join