It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom hurls himself into river hours after marriage...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
"yo dawg! aint u ever heard of an annulment?"

in all seriousness though. This is a sad situation compounded by the fact that there are children involved. This seems kinda fishy though with what little infor they give, I would like to know more about the circumstances surounding it. people dont just do that spur of the momen so I am willing to bet that there was something going on that no one else knew about. It could range from him having a mental illness that no one knew about to the fact that he caught his new bride banging the best man in the room after the ceremony. I hope we get more details. I must say though that was a very selfish act on his part not thinking about his wife or kids.
edit on 11/24/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DisIllusioned PatRiot

You have contributed Zero to this thread.....an attitude comes across in your post. This attitude is brought on by what?
This was the best choice I could come up with as for a location...If the choice was not correct..So Be It...
I am 100% sure that if the mods thought there was a better location they would have move it.
I enjoy ATS and don't understand your critism towards it.All you have to do Is leave if you dont like it. Your not forced to be here.
Good day..

edit on 24-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join