It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we create extraterrestrials beings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

They created/engineered us a long time ago hence why we are the developed species of the planet. Without that intervention we would still be ape type!!
My 2 pennies worth!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: syntax

don't you mean killing, testing on and destroying the original life on this beautiful planet??? developed ... now thats a lol comment haha

edit on 23/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

I refer you to by posts on the "Lord" sh.t!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thank you, I won't say what I did to my bible however I have kept the love for my teacher and saviour ... again thank you

You like telling jokes thats for sure!!!
Nevermind!

nope you just take it that way ... or do just buy your meat at the supermarket? don't push to hard haha but i do love a joke however that was not

No I dont buy meat at the super, wife does sometimes. I sometimes kill it fresh, particularly chicken because they sqawk like god merchants too much, also, fish and pigs (wild ones). Not often humans!

shizenhead lol ... i'll probadly lose 500 ats points for that ... bastards ... have a good life mate

edit on 23/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

I'll have a good life as I have to date and thats maybe half but I think you need to get a life. Free yourself of the shackles of blind faith. Pat yourself on the back for beating something. You did it!! Now embrace reality and kick the crutch in to touch!!! Dont dwell in the well of the past less thy forsakes the future which can be what you make it!!!! Good luck

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well if we were able to do that say hundreds, if not thousands of years ago that would be a plausible theory. However since UFOs and ETs have been reported throughout history I find it highly unlikely.

You also state that we banned them from coming back to Earth..Where would we get the technology to send them off this planet considering we cant even reach Mars with a manned shuttle? I'm not bashing you juts pointing out some flaws in your theory which is what we are here for.

Also the craft they use (if UFOs are indeed of extraterrestrial origin) are highly more advanced then what we have, and prolly will have for some time (once again if it is of extraterrestrial origin).

-SAP-
edit on 23-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by hotbread

and these ET's and UFO's have been documented since humans supposedly first started making their mark on this planet...and we created them? I have serious doubts about that...

but hey....
edit on 23-11-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

I have serious doubts about that, esp when half the UFO stories today are established to be hoaxes anyway...
And if that was true, then it means that they would have had free access to Earth as no one can stop them, so why is it that I don't see any half animals half humans roaming the Earth, unless they did not have the impregnation technology available to them at that time.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Very very true

BW, tune in tonight to the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens"...The episode is called Creation of Man.

I can't to watch it!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Very very true

BW, tune in tonight to the History Channel's "Ancient Aliens"...The episode is called Creation of Man.

I can't to watch it!!

Will take a look!
Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
For the sake of this reply I will assume that E.T are real.

A little off the wall here but the OP could hold water in some sort of way but I think it would make more sense that ET are some sort of advanced human race either developed by us or evolved or evolved from us.

Suppose over the next X amount of years we totally destroy our own planets living conditions in such a way that evolution takes actions along the way turning us in to a more advanced human based life form.

If they had the tech would they come back to visit their ancestors for research purposes only?

Would they come back to warn us of the terrible times to come? If they did that would they not be damning their own creation/development?

Or how about we created them in the future through Human genetic engineering again this would only be possible if in the future we have the tech for time-travel.

If any of the above theory's turned out to be any way correct would it have been the final nail in the coffin for mankind?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here is something to consider... I thought of this the other day, before i saw this post. I was driving from work and a Down's syndrome young adult walked in front of me. I thought, why do they all look the same? They all have similar features and i am going to lay this out there and don't mean to offend anyone who has a down's child -- they all look the same and sort of look 'chimpanzee'. So my thought was, what if we were a being derived of the chimpanzee species were modified? A chimp is a chimp, a polar bear is a polar bear, a beaver is a beaver. Only the slight difference between male and female distinguishes them. What if a long time ago, we were modified? We were manipulated to see if we could rise above the rest of species, we were modified to be somewhat of an experiment. What if the experiment is being monitored to see if it is successful in ongoing studies and we are chosen to be the lab mouse?

Now before you say to me, 'Read Darwin'. I'm sorry i do not believe his writings. I see too much difference between ape and man. if we came from apes why are apes not evolving into humans today? What species has evolved in the time that we have; to become what we are without any intervention? Sure there is natural selection where we 'adapt' and change to survive, but for instance, dogs were wolves and have not evolved without mans hand and that is the reason we have so many dog breeds. Just as we have so many breeds of man. I have so many questions, don't you?
I read a book a while back called "Link" by Walt Becker and the premis is very plausible if you open your mind to the possibility...

Just a few considerations to my epiphany... What if once in a while that 'old' gene resurfaces and we 'revert' to our origin?
1. a child with 'Down's is born?
2. a tendency for violence is dominant?
3. an extraordinary amount of hair is visible on our back, chest and limbs?

Looking for expansion, not looking to offend. In reply to your question, NO, i do not agree with your theory...

edit on 23-11-2011 by whatnext21 because: grammar is wrong

edit on 23-11-2011 by whatnext21 because: spelling, damn laptop!

edit on 23-11-2011 by whatnext21 because: numbering error, changed something and forgot to change numbes, done now...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join