It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kobe Bryant's impact on Others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I personally am affected by the fiasco of justice in the Kobe Bryant matter.
I find that I feel threatened by black males. I don't think if they did something wrong, they would be punished for crimes against white women
This may not be the proper place for this post so move it if there's a better place.
Back to my problem. I have suddenly realized that I could not admit a black service person to my home. The problem is how can I tell the cab company not to send a black driver or tell Sears not to send a black repairman to my home. Do I have that right? Don't ask me to see a shrink
as they create more problems than they solve. Besides, I don't have that kind of money. No I guess I will have to live with this "gift" from Kobe Bryant and the State of Colorado. I just don't think I should suffer. I can always stay out of stores who have black salesmen, and suffer black men at govt offices, but the at home thing is problem. Anyone with any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
WTF? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Walk around Harlem in a KKK robe and a sign that says GOD LOVES THE KKK!...then we wont have to hear from idiots like you ever again. As I know for a fact that somebody did that before and was stabbed. You sicken the # outta me. Racist asshole.

I accept any warnings that may come with this post.

[Edited on 4-9-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I�m not going to castrate you for this post because I assume these are your true feelings and we won't get anywhere by flaming and calling you names. I think you need to realize that your fears are not very rational. People are people, they come in many different varieties and I�m not talking about color as much as their character.

You can�t tell a decent god loving person from a deviant criminal by their skin color or race. You should analyze your life experiences and determine where these feelings are coming from and attempt to overcome them.

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by kinglizard]

top topics

join