It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Are Becoming Unstoppable (Warning: Graphic Pictures)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

People on facebook would say: our brothers are dying in Tahrir… LET'S GO DIE TOO. It was confusing.

How is that confusing, exactly?
The logic is simple; "they can't kill all of us," and "we can't let our fellows die for us while we stay home."

I heard a similar sentiment regarding OWS (which is thankfully, still far from the violence of Egypt) - "We're like Gremlins; the more you gas us, the more of us there will be."

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Am an Egyptian & Proud of You for that great article ,Really we need some ppl like u to explain whats goin on in Egypt right without any unreal adds ...bt after i read u article ,i see that u describin exactly whats happenin...keep goin and writing coz our revolution isnt over..Hopin it ll end soon In shaa' Allah..coz right nw i believe the Egyptians CAN DO ANYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF FREEDOM OF THE WAY WE HV BEEN RULED WIZ FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS.. Thanks Again..You made my day..!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It's live now. Don't miss it:

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker55

I tend to net surf a lot for my news but the four I like right now that seem to be pretty good are:

Abovetopsecret.com
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.democracynow.org...
www.worldcrunch.com...
motherjones.com...

Also, many times at around 4AM here on ATS someone will post............like the guy in Egypt that stuff is happening and I turn on CNN and their either not reporting it or oblivious to what's currently going on.

I live in the US..............so when someone on ATS that is 1/2 a day faster (further ahead) my Central Time Zone posts - it's sort of cool. That's why it's so important we all stay connected because sometimes you get more from some common person posting than a BS news reporter that hasn't a clue what's happening.

When someone e-mails you..............hey there are people gathering below my condo on the main street - thousands and the police & military are arriving, you tend to take notice.

Alot of times I awaken at around 4AM and sort of get a feeling somethings going on, go to my e-mail or ATS and sure enough, someones reporting something happening that CNN doesn't report on until 5 hours later.

I also have three friends, one in the Middle East, one in France and one now currently in India that e-mail me if something interesting is happening.

Stay connected people..............with the news (at least here in America) getting more and more censored, it's very important that people in various places let everyone know what they see and here.

BBC use to be more reliable than CNN but lately BBC has also turned (in my humble opinion) churning out more propaganda just like American news.

edit on 25-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

edit on 25-11-2011 by ICanThink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Cairo uprisings predicted long ago

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

On the political side, people are getting exceedingly politically literate and smart. They can read their government's move even before it's made. Every word said by the government is instantly analyzed and all the possible outcomes become instantly on the table. They're getting smarter than their rulers.

Names and Faces

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Seems as this day is very important for Egytian history. Tomorrow we will know more.
Old men are going, old men are coming.
But the young ones made it happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Did not someone do a video showing something like the horseman of the apocalypse appear in Egypt, is that another coincidence?

Was the Earthquake in Turkey a coincident on the boarder with Iran when they helped the Palistinian released prisoners out to cross over there, was that a small sign from God?

If people are smart they will see the signs but many Arab and communist nations will never know and for that prophecy suggests their alliance will be against Israel and God's plan for our redemption in which many forces are trying to stop, this will not bode well if that is the case.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You are probably refering to camel day. That was bizarre, but not the apocalypse.

Your posts are also a little bizarre, trying to find nowadays history written in the bible, even when you talk to Muslims, telling of god and using Superman as an avatar.

Today another young man died, I read, killed by a police car, alledgedly an accident, because the driver panicked.
I hope, the elections will bring some relief... But it's not over, before it is over.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
no major oil in Egypt so nobody even cares to intervene really. That's the cold hard truth there. Syria or some other middle eastern country does the same thing and the U.S. and UN jump right on it
get some oil and we got ur back bro

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see the picture and I gasped.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Looks like the elections are bringing Egypt back to 7th century... crap.

edition.cnn.com...

Looks like we will have a radical islamic middle-east after all.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They sure are unstoppable. Good thing they just voted in the Muslim brotherhood who have vowed to crack down with a healthy dose of sharia law and islamic fundamentalism. Good thing Obama and his NWO buddies helped make this happen. Enjoy watching the slaughter, because I won't be. It's amazing how whenever you give 'freedom' to muslims they vote to have their clerics take it away.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

If you believe that, then what's the difference? They were being tortured and killed by the dictator, Mubarek. At least now they had a choice. Perhaps the wrong choice, but it's still their choice.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
These aren't Egyptians.

They're Arabs who live in the area where Egypt was circa 3000 BC.

Ancient Egyptians were a much, MUCH different person, physically, and mentally.

Egypt not longer functions, it ceased to function after it collapsed to the Roman Empire (modern day UK, US). The Egyptian legacy, knowledge and heritage was preserved, as many of it's original bloodlines still function within the various families today.
edit on 13-12-2011 by DocEmrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Great post! Enjoyed the pictures man! Really deep. I remember watching the chaos happening in Egypt on my t.v when all of this was going on. Seeing crowds of people being ran over by pick-up trucks and peaceful protesters get sniped, I had very little hope for the Egyptian people. I felt bad for them because I knew all they wanted was freedom but instead were going to be met with tank blasts, tear gas, and sniper fire. To imagine the people from the poor economy of Egypt would overthrow a wealthy corrupt leader seemed crazy. Today, Hosni Mubarak is no longer the president of Egypt. He was forced to resign from all the pressure being put on him from the people of Egypt and the military of Egypt, which was taking the peoples side after months of sticking with Mubarak. Egypt is on their way to freedom. There might be a few bumps in the road but lets hope the hardest part is out of the way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join