It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Are Becoming Unstoppable (Warning: Graphic Pictures)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
This makes me angry.

The protests should have ended when the Snipers where present but no. Instead of thinking rationally and for the safety of all,there are those that driven by rage endangered the lives of all peaceful protesters by openly declaring war on its own people 'Peaceful Protests is no more' ..what is that? the deaths of 3 make up for the deaths of many including children does it?

People who protest and do action from rage should be arrested or tranqulized. They are responsable for the deaths of innocent protestors because of their actions,and because of their actions others follow the mob mentality.

nothing but chaos when it didnt have to be.

Why this world will never be free from war.
But ending the protest means surrendering.....these people are there until they win they arent giving up... its better to live on your knee's and die on your feet then live on your feet and die on your knees

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Those people in Egypt and across North Africa and the Middle East have my total respect. These people, unlike the weak pathetic moany bunch of spoilt fools we have protesting in the Western world, are a typical example of what happens when the workers can no longer work, can no longer feed their families and no longer have something to lose. They know the deal, they know that facing down the Police/Military in their respective country is literally a battle for your life, but they do it, regroup and do it again and again until they get what they want.

What will happen in Egypt may never happen in the Western world at least in the immediate future, because for all the OWS and the rest of that pointless waste of space, unless people rally to the call of the working men and women but also, the working men and women become so smashed that it is absolutely no point in working, then no revolution will happen. The powers of the West know well that these OWS protests are weak and nothing, but the workers they fear, which is why they will do all they can to always make sure that the majority do have something to work for because if they don't, Egypt will be a familair scene outside all of our front doors.

Nobody can compare Egypt to America, to Europe or to anywhere other than those places devoid of welfare and devoid of paying work, even if that pay is simply food and shelter. These people look at our lives and say they want that, they want what we have, when we look at our lives and want more, forgetting that these people would die and are dying to simply have a fraction of what we have here in the West.

I know it's all relative but it makes you think. Nobody lives in a democracy anymore, but whenever things are bad, people should take note of how bad things can get.

These people are heros in my eyes, they know the likelyhood of getting hurt, possibly fatally are high, but they will keep fighting regardless. Those of you who bi*ch about Police brutality in the West should take note, shut your bi*ching, and prepare properly when you go to protest! Not moan about what scratches and soar eyes you got, but regroup and restrategise if necessary. War is not won by bi*ching about your enemy like a loser, it is won by never stopping and never giving up.

I wish the Eyptian people the best of luck and as much as I hope they show the world what will happen if you never stop and never submit, I'm afraid their situation is what will be needed in the West for anything to ever change here! As much as that could be a good thing, I sure hope every single one of you are truly prepared for what kind of life that is, only those of you who have experienced first hand what conflict in these countries is like have an idea of what it could be like here.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by TheAlmo
reply to post by citizen6511

It's true that Americans paid for those tear gas shells. Check out this picture of a shell used by the Egyptian police made in USA:

Americans unknowingly pay money that contributes in the oppression and destruction of other nations. How sad.

What? American's paid for the gas shells? It says MADE IN THE USA.

Not MADE IN THE USA AND PAID FOR BY THE USA.

In case you're too slow to realize it, the Egyptian Military is the one who "payed" for it.

Yeh but when it says " made in the USA " , then you know at some point america is going to pay for it , because of all of those people they have pissed off by supplying their corrupt goverments with teargas !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Thank you very much for you beautiful words. Please read this post about what I think Americans or any other people should do. Americans can do this much faster and more effective than Egyptians, or so I believe.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

They already did that with Christians several weeks ago, have you heard about it ?
edit on 24-11-2011 by EgypTer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Interesting developments this morning.
The military apologizes to the protestors and builds up a field hospital in Tahrir.
In a presser - which is still ongoing right now - they promised no delay to the elections and votings would begin in four days.

While a journo just quotes the military speaker, saying they don't arrest people for opinions but only for their actions, activist and writer Mona Eltahawy tweets "My right hand is so swollen I can't close it". She just has been freed from detention last night and said she was questioned and beaten by police AND military.

Edit to add: She just tweeted that the MP did not beat her, but the police not only did but also assaulted her sexually.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Siddharta because: update

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EgypTer

Nope i have'nt heard anything about people in Egypt being run over by tanks. Are the Christians and Muslems protesting seperatly? I have been under the impression these protests were unifying the Egyptian people.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

that was back in October
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
These videos can give a clear image of whats going on in Tahrir the last few days

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is this for real?!

Come on man....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

may be it's not but I didn't really care about analyzing it after I saw with my bare eyes some real blood in tahrir field hospital also i don't know why would someone use photoshop while every cell phone in tahrir and twitter video gallery has much more bloody scenes than this

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have a few theories where this is all going:

1: It could be that these Islamic countries combine as one entity.
2: They combine and join Europe since both are failing economically - Endtime Empire.
3: They combine and some mad dicator figure takes advantage to their own destruction.
4: They become so unstable more chaos breaks out when the situation with Iran goes out of control. Ezikiel 38-Daniel 10,11,12.
5: Something happens in which God brings disaster to certain regions, Isaiah 17 and 19 and Ezekiel 29,

Isaiah 17
A Prophecy Against Damascus

1 A prophecy against Damascus:
“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;

Not yet happened but could be close to it, is it co-incidence?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me why do some people try to find some insane Bible prophecy about destruction of countries and death of fellow human beings every chance they get whenever something unusual happens?

edit on 24-11-2011 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Knowing that they hadn't really changed anything with the first round I did not have much hope for Egypt, but that has changed.

Watching the events unfold this time around I have no doubt that the good people of Egypt will prevail.

That picture of the guy in the red shirt and blue jeans attacking the security forces is so powerful, the rage in him is moving and powerful.

Many westerners don't realize just how huge an act of defiance it is, they have no miranda rights or protection, the police there don't think twice about torture and execution.

As far as the bloody pics being fake goes, I'm an RN/EMT-P, and I can tell you that nothing bleeds like the scalp.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Look closeley, this is how a real protest works...

Real men and women ready and willing to give anything and everything for what they believe in.

I used to have faith in OWS to eventually do something, but if these guys could do in 5 days what you couldnt do in months... your doing it wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenalwa
Can someone please tell me why do some people try to find some insane Bible prophecy about destruction of countries and death of fellow human beings every chance they get whenever something unusual happens?

edit on 24-11-2011 by Arsenalwa because: (no reason given)

Usually because that is the reason why God tells us in the first place, it is the only thing that apart from a few other religions that sound accurate in what it says. People are interested in the signs and if they add up it is their job and duty to say, it is not because they want destruction it is to warn people like every other warning.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderboy2402

Originally posted by satron
I don't understand why people throw canisters of tear gas shot at them, why don't they try and contain them?
edit on 23-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

How do you contain a tear gas canister? Throw it in a plastic bag? I am assuming the gas is under pressure which means anything you put it in would just inflate or leak out of cracks or tight spaces.Put it in a jar? Immerse it in a bucket? I dunno.

Throwing it back is probably the best thing on the spot you could do.
edit on 23-11-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

Throwing it back sounds like something i would do. I was a baseball pitcher in school, picking it up and chucking it back would be second nature to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You can defeat teargas with metal washbasins and wet towels.

Turn the basin upside down and place over the canister, cover with wet towels or blankets.

It won't be 100% effective, but it make it bearable to be around without a mask.

It would make sense to keep the towels in the basin, fill it with water to keep them soaked.
edit on 24-11-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

A lot of things changed in Egypt after the revolution:

1- Ouster of President Mubarak and Prime Ministers Nazif and Shafik
2- Suspension of the corrupted Constitution
3- Dissolution of the Parliament
4- Disbanding of State Security Investigations Service
5- Dissolution of the NDP, the former ruling party of Egypt and transfer of its assets to the state
6- Prosecution of Mubarak and his family and his former ministers and almost every person involved in corruption in the last 10 years.
7- Egyptians are now able to vote from other countries.
8- No one is immune to criticism anymore.
9- Revolution extended to every organization and corporation in Egypt even non-political ones. Schools, hospitals, universities, even oil and gas companies.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I'm aware that some things changed, but in reality most of the same people are running the show and posturing for leadership positions in the new government, whether they actually get votes or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join