It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC take on the debait; The winner is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I will give you one just one guess as to this is... yep it is Newt, once against now all for the "P"act abcnews.go.com... well we now know who ABC is for... Flip Flop. from the link

Winners:Newt: The new front-runner got to show his foreign policy chops and avoided any of the attacks that normally come with a rise in the polls. But will his position on amnesty for illegal immigration cause him some troubles among conservatives down the road?
what not one word on his turn of view on the "P"act.. shocking...I say, shocking.
edit on 23-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Interesting... Not surprising, though. Looking down at the comments on the article you linked, everyone is talking positively about Ron Paul, while the article itself failed to mention him at all.

Meanwhile, the same can be seen over at CNN's recent Five things we learned from the CNN debate where Ron Paul was described as "the loneliest man in the GOP".

But wait, look at the comments left there. Sort them by most liked. Tell me what you see. Yes, nothing but positive Ron Paul endorsements have gotten the most support there as well, by a landslide.

It's clear to me that our main stream media in general has never been more biased, and agenda-driven. Regarding the Republican candidates, it seems like there is always a stark difference between the voice and opinions of the people, and what is presented to us by the media whether it be articles like these, or the "scientific" polls touted about on the television on a daily basis.

Thanks for linking the article. Of course Gingrich was the predetermined star of the show, during his 15 minutes of fame. Dust him off some and the cracks will begin to show, be patient.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Sek82 because: eep! too many words

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
CNN was all for Newt tonight.

Watch the introductions for the candidates, Wolf Blitzer is just a bit more excited for Newt than he was for any other candidate..

This is all part of their plan.

It must be amazing, for "them" to watch it all unfold exactly how they want..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
To me its like the main stream media is a bunch of democrats trying to change the election by influencing who is the republican candidate is.

So far the media has made sure that no republican candidate is really getting ahead and this leaves the democrats with the only real candidate so far.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
To me its like the main stream media is a bunch of democrats trying to change the election by influencing who is the republican candidate is.

So far the media has made sure that no republican candidate is really getting ahead and this leaves the democrats with the only real candidate so far.

You cant blame the Democrats for the poor Republican candidates. apart from Ron Paul I've never seen such a bunch of idiots masquerading as politicians. Surely there must be some smarter guys out there, than this shower.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is funny cause newt will get DESTROYED in a general election.
I mean really badly. I don't understand why he would even put himself in the spotlight like that.

I am just glad romney isn't in the lead anymore.
He is a baaaad man.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nothing more then a plot to keep the current Commander-In-Thief for another mandate. The illegitimacy of the current Administration, and all it's minions, is such that only with another mandate can they clean-up shop - that goes for the Congress, House Of Representatives, and the Supreme Federal Court!

Hope Ron Paul decides to abandon this rotten ship, of One Party System using two names, and applies for the position of Libertarian Party nominee before their primaries take place...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CerBeRus666

At this point that does sound ok for Ron to leave the Rep party but then it has always been the Dems and the Reps no other party has come close, not to rain on your parade i just think it is too soon for Ron to leave, the more the other Reps say and do the more the people will know they will have two to decide from Ron and , oh do i dare say it... Obama

edit on 23-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 23-11-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join