It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Iowa Poll Places Ron Paul In First With 25%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
From the article:
It looks like Ron Paul is off to a good start for the 2012 election. I wonder if it was Ron Paul being ignored by the media which caused people to look into him, or his supporters organization in Iowa.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
i love to hear stuff like this, wish i was american so i can help campaign for this great man.

ron paul 2012

edit on 23-11-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yet another poll where the righteous, unswerving and dedicated silence of the true front runner, "None Of The Above / Other" is silenced. What are you afraid of, Pollsters? Afraid of too much truth coming from the nothing said by candidate NOTAO? This guy wins an easy 35% of every GOP candidate poll they put out - when TPTB allow him a spot on their surveys, that is!

Sorry, the fact that Republicans have been losing to NOTAO since 2006 just... amuses me.

Well, cool, maybe we'll get to see Paul debate Obama... Assuming Paul manages to avoid a Howard Dean-ish self-destruct button (It's the one labeled "DO NOT PUSH," Mr. Paul - you'll find it in the file on your economic policies)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I cant wait till this man is elected, just so I can watch the News Faces on TV go red...Like this..

heh.

Then afterwords, of course, they will all start lickin his bum to get him on their program.

MSM has the gun pointed at their own head.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Even if he was elected president, the controlled media would continue to push propaganda, and I wouldn't be suprised if they constantly aired stories about people calling for his impeachment and things like that.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I would absolutely love to see Dr. Paul debate Obama. Now THAT would be some interesting tv.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have this fear that he may be left off the ballot in some states.
I don't know why, it just seems like something that would happen if you have nuts like that dean in SC in charge of such things. I hope it's just an irrational fear. Anyone know if that is a possibility? What states it would be likely to happen in? I don't know if it happens for presidents much, but wasn't there an election (in Alaska i think) where someone was intentionally left off the ballot by some higher powers, but they wont with a write in?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I do agree that the 'other' option should be included, everybody should get a say and not have to 'settle'.

I disagree that Ron Paul would have a Howard Dean moment, he typically stays very self-composed and humble. Can you guys really picture Paul pulling something like Deans' "YYYYEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Nah the main thing we should be worried about is the media coverage of Ron Paul, the electronic voting system being rigged, and him being assassinated.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Yet another poll where the righteous, unswerving and dedicated silence of the true front runner, "None Of The Above / Other" is silenced. What are you afraid of, Pollsters? Afraid of too much truth coming from the nothing said by candidate NOTAO? This guy wins an easy 35% of every GOP candidate poll they put out - when TPTB allow him a spot on their surveys, that is!

Sorry, the fact that Republicans have been losing to NOTAO since 2006 just... amuses me.

Well, cool, maybe we'll get to see Paul debate Obama... Assuming Paul manages to avoid a Howard Dean-ish self-destruct button (It's the one labeled "DO NOT PUSH," Mr. Paul - you'll find it in the file on your economic policies)

Hey genius, the poll asked people who are repub registered and people who are not voting dem/obama, so what else is there? If they weren't going to vote, they wouldn't answer the poll.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ignore Ron Paul in this poll (he has no real chance anyway) and Newt Gingrich wins this poll!

Go Newt!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Bill O Reilly has taught you well.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well we all know that Ron is a monster when it comes to straw polls, he always destroys the others. Just look at the results from '08

www.usastrawpolls.com...

Total Wins by Candidate Updated: 4/14/08 Candidate # Wins Ron Paul 26 Fred Thompson 23 Mitt Romney 22 Rudy Giuliani 7 John McCain 5 Mike Huckabee 2 Duncan Hunter 2 Alan Keyes 0

But who got the nomination? Frikin Cain. With all of 5 wins.

We have always seen Ron decimate the competition in the polls, but when the primaries hit...... where were all the poll takers?
At home, on the computer, taking online polls......

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jermicide
Well we all know that Ron is a monster when it comes to straw polls, he always destroys the others. Just look at the results from '08

www.usastrawpolls.com...

Total Wins by Candidate Updated: 4/14/08 Candidate # Wins Ron Paul 26 Fred Thompson 23 Mitt Romney 22 Rudy Giuliani 7 John McCain 5 Mike Huckabee 2 Duncan Hunter 2 Alan Keyes 0

But who got the nomination? Frikin Cain. With all of 5 wins.

We have always seen Ron decimate the competition in the polls, but when the primaries hit...... where were all the poll takers?
At home, on the computer, taking online polls......

The original post was referring to a scientifically conducted poll. Not a straw poll. Not an online poll. You know, one of those polls that we are told Paul never competes in.

Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Hey, cut him some slack man. Opponents of Ron Paul struggle with actually debating issues, it's so much easier to follow the mainstream media's footsteps and resort to personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by notquitesure

Hey, cut him some slack man. Opponents of Ron Paul struggle with actually debating issues, it's so much easier to follow the mainstream media's footsteps and resort to personal attacks.

Yeah, it's almost comical. I hope some of the trolls on this site aren't paid trolls. Not sure I would pay them to drop my fries in grease.

It seems to me that a good quality troll would draw you to his/her side by agreeing with enough of your candidates points to seem reasonable, all the while casting enough doubt to take the steam out of your support, if not get you to switch all together. Kind of like Mitt Romney tries to do. Trolling 101.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

top topics

join