It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Happening!! - People are warming up to Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The comments section on CNN got 5400 responses and it looks like regular people are coming around to ron paul:

It seems like this debate today has given him the exposure boost he needs and once that heavy boulder starts rolling, its unstoppable. They even have his picture up on the top on the CNN thread.
edit on 23-11-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I really don't care if everyone warms up to Dr. Paul, just as long as the ones who vote do!
I don't think he is the magic bullet, but I do agree with alot of what he preaches.
Go Paul!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL
[more

I really enjoyed watching the debate with you, and others tonight. Thank you for posting this thread. I too had, for the first time tonight, the feeling that Dr. Paul was "getting" his message out to new people. The only other time recently I've felt this type of excitement, was when Fox Affiliate Ben Swann WXIX did his "Reality Check" segment on Dr. Paul.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

Uh--- wtf?

But on topic- I feel like I'm having deja vu with the Ron Paul stuff from 08... everyone was all fired up and motivated to run his campaign (hell, I even helped out with his campaign in Ohio) but nothing materialized when all was said and done. I just feel like it'll be the same this time around, sadly.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
yes it is nice to see that people are getting warm to Ron , but there is still along way to go , just don't get your hope's up, it could lead to a big fall.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I really hope he gets elected so I can feed off of the disillusionment.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your welcome. I know there are a lot of Ron Paul threads but I am just too excited to barely contain myself. Also the poster who said it is like 2008 is incorrect. It is totally different because we are using the internet to get the word out much harder and his campaign is much more organized.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul will be the next JFK.
Do ron ron ron do do ron ron

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They are now up to 7200 comments, the most I have ever seen in a news thread and they are still positive comments, sort them by most liked and see what happens

new topics

top topics

join