It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Speaks out about John Pike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well I'm not too surprised it looks like Anonymous has put out a video in response too the pepper spray incident at UC Davis.
They have made Lt John Pikes Information available which also no surprise.
It seems they are also calling for a general strike on November 28.
Thing sure are getting crazy.
I'm not sure if this video is going to stay up because apparently youtube keeps removing them.
Anyway here it is.

edit on 23-11-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

You know Anon is nothing more than a terrorist organization.
What exactly do they want or expect to happen to this person by making his personal information available to the public? You may agree with what they are doing today, but what if at some time in the future you do something that makes them angry? How would you feel if you were the one being victimized by this group?
I don't think the protesters deserved to be pepper sprayed, but we don't need a bunch of vigilantes making the laws or deciding punishment.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerphoenix

You know Anon is nothing more than a terrorist organization.

Well you know, thats just like your opinion man...

Maybe the released his info for accountability... Like they do for all the criminals in the newspaper

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

No, they don't release the info. of 'all criminals' they pick and choose. I haven't seen anything posted about drunk drivers, drug dealers, home invaders, car thiefs, etc.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

Please don't shoot the messenger.
I have been neutral on my stance with ANON in my post and did not condone their actions.
Given the events at UC this was inevitable and I was simply bringing it to the attention of the members of ATS to discuss.

Please don't jump to the conclusion that I endorse this just because I posted it.

edit on 23-11-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I don't mean to sound like a ...........I'm just saying that nothing good comes from this kind of justice. Not trying to offend anybody, thanks for the thread. You know what they say about opinions everybody has one.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

Yeah the guys gonna get plenty of crap as it is he should be fired but as for continual harassment I can't really support that.
I don't like the guy or what he did but harassment like this could lead to suicide and I feel that would be wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
His personal information came out days ago, it's not just from anon, I've seen it all over twitter, 4chan and the like.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellerphoenix

I don't mean to sound like a ...........I'm just saying that nothing good comes from this kind of justice. Not trying to offend anybody, thanks for the thread. You know what they say about opinions everybody has one.

Nothing good comes from his kind of justice, either, such as spraying people (who are sitting on the ground) in the face with chemicals. Not when someone can dig up your personal info and post it for everyone in the world to see. Hopefully no one with a vendetta and nothing to lose will show up at his backdoor with a loaded double barrel shotgun, right?

top topics

join