It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Based on your experiences as an intel asset and mercenary, what do you see in the near future in terms of war.

I was trained as a mechanic by The Company (Brumos Racing tream - Jacksonville) and was missioned to the motor pool and later the personal body guard assembly of the Saudi Royalty household. I bring this up because even then we knew that the Saudis were the seat of terrorist funding and activities and, in part, remain so to this day.

So what I see is a continued Saudi-USA dominance in the ME region with escalating local wars and Arab Springs. My guess is Syria's next.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Or you could pickup a copy of my book www.amazon.com... where you would find that I was in the MKUltra program as a trainee due to my ability to determine enemy combat positions via remote viewing, an inborn skill later refined by Lyn and Ed Dames who also mentored close associate Dr. Courtney Brown. Brown was the elite disciple of the civilian remote viewing cadre. As an aside. Dames was recently on C2C lying about his Montauk and Project Pegasus affiliations both of which Brown personally informed me back in the early 80s. Andrew Basiago deserves better and he cut Dames to shreds in the interview. I was trained in mind control recognition, RV (all types in clinical settings) and several other operative/asset programs. I wrote extensively about LHO's MC during the Kennedy assassination and was one of the few to have gotten an one-one interview with Jackie O. Any other questions?

OK. There it is then, ATS. No need to look further with this guy unless you are just dying to buy and read his bad military fiction.

You are gonna wish you had made that stuff your first post instead of trying to bull# us about your military experience.

You are also trying to sell your book. Why don't you just post the whole thing here? Or part? Other authors do. This is the era of Open Source everything. If your book is worth a damn then give it away. If people like it they will read it.

So based on your lying about your experience as a soldier and the fact that you are here shilling a book, I would say that you are going to have problems around here.

Go.

I already went. You have not explained yourself.

Members? read my previous posts to follow my reasoning and see why this dude is full of it.

You shouldn't be doing this, LiveToSpendIt, work out your holiday anxiety and stress in some healthier more productive way. Jesus loves you.

Bye.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FewWorldOrder

Greetings, Sir.

What do you think were the real reasons the U.S. went to war in Vietnam? Thank You.
Several reasons, prevent Chinese or Soviet aggression, drug trafficking ( which was imo the primary, initial reason - Burma/Thailand/Cambodian routes), war=money for DoD contractors, on and on.

Keep in mind, we were heavily vested in SE Asia with CIA on ground well before Tonkin. When I volunteered for recon patrol, I had no idea I was volunteering for a military group that was run and directed by CIA.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Who are you voting for in the upcoming presidential election?

Don't vote.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Based on your experiences as an intel asset and mercenary, what do you see in the near future in terms of war.

I would add that Israel's capabilities to launch 750k missiles toward major cities in China and Russia has significantly changed the picture in the ME.

This opens up possibilities in Iran which have not yet been available (pre-2009).

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210Bye.

I was looking forward to recounting my year in 'Nam with you, as you had requested, sorry to see you go but...

...we know what talks and what walks, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Gotta love ATS....

A couple things:

Number one, Mr. special forces over here has not said a single thing that I, or anyone else, couldn't find via google in a matter of seconds

Second, as is usually the case with imposters such as the OP, there are people here on ATS who actually ARE what they claim, and KNOW of what they speak. The OP has refused to even attempt to give any credibility to his claim by failing to meet the challenges proposed by those people, who if the OP is legit, would be able to confirm such things.

Third, I get so sick and tired of people coming on ATS claiming to be "someone" and then they NEVER cooperate when it comes to proving who you are. Newsflash, if YOU make the claim that you are "somebody" then YOU need to provide the proof, or at least some evidence to support it. You don't look cool, or sly, or mysterious by ignoring valid questions about your identity, you look foolish.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How do we know you are the one you say you are.. ?
Could you please post a picture of yourself holding up a sign that say "im a ATS member"

oh.. btw, im Bill Clinton, have any questions ?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Speaking og Google...

For those who would like to discuss biometric technologies and their military and judicial applications, you might want to review...

www.boliven.com...:%28%22Arthur+F.+Register%2C+JR.%22%29

...which was DARPA funded/supported research and development.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Number one, Mr. special forces over here has not said a single thing that I, or anyone else, couldn't find via google in a matter of seconds

Untrue. There are more than several instances of info I have given that only I would know. I would suggest you read the entire thread before you claim such a false set of assumptions.

Originally posted by James1982Second, as is usually the case with imposters such as the OP, there are people here on ATS who actually ARE what they claim, and KNOW of what they speak. The OP has refused to even attempt to give any credibility to his claim by failing to meet the challenges proposed by those people, who if the OP is legit, would be able to confirm such things.
Also untrue, I refuse to answer anyone who has claimed that I am lying, am not Franklin Joseph Camper. Other than that, have at it.

Originally posted by James1982Third, I get so sick and tired of people coming on ATS claiming to be "someone" and then they NEVER cooperate when it comes to proving who you are. Newsflash, if YOU make the claim that you are "somebody" then YOU need to provide the proof, or at least some evidence to support it. You don't look cool, or sly, or mysterious by ignoring valid questions about your identity, you look foolish.
I agree.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VandalourHow do we know you are the one you say you are.. ?
How do you know anyone is anybody on a forum? You test the mettle.

Originally posted by Vandalouroh.. btw, im Bill Clinton, have any questions ?

That would explain quite a lot in terms of your (in)ability to control your emotions.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You are right. Why leave now when you are so anxious to answer posts.

Yeah, I know what walks so you had better get your walking shoes on.

I just had a blessed memory...

So you were part of Psychological Operations? At what post please?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You must answer more quickly than that. Otherwise we think you are scanning Google.

Where then?

Quickly Man!

For God's sake, There is a time stamp there. You don't remember?

edit on 23-11-2011 by Frater210 because: ?????

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My mistake, what I should have said is that you haven't said anything that anyone couldn't Google in a matter of seconds, or simply pull out of their rear. I thought that second part went without saying.

Look, if you are who you say, cool, why not just prove it? It should be fairly simple, as someone else said take a picture of yourself with a sign saying "I"m xxxxx from ATS" Simple, to the point, and everyone will believe you.

Or, just answer some questions from people with experiences that is similar to the experience you claim to have, and will be able to confirm or deny the truth of what you say.

As an example, I know about cars. If someone came on ATS claiming to be a master mechanic, I could question them about various auto-related things that such a person would know. If they refused to answer such questions, or answered incorrectly, odds are they aren't a master mechanic. Obviously the claim of being a master mechanic isn't too hard to believe in the first place, but I'm just using this as an example.

if you are who you say you are, you shouldn't take offense at people questioning your identity, and should simply provide the evidence, as it's obvious you want people to know who you are, considering you post a thread saying "I'm so-and-so"

Proofs! We needz em.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Great to see you back but I recall that you claim I am lying, I am not who I am so what's the point in answering? I could care less about you and your other naysayers, or their opinions, their posts or their irrlevant information.

There are enough people asking pertinent questions who are making their minds up on the realness of my identity, posts and life so why bother with the likes of you and yours? Find another lackey to toss around.

I won't so perhaps that hike you wanted to take, and retraced, twice, you should put boots to the ground and head on out.

Or stay. Makes no nevermind to me. Have a blessed life.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Wrong. I know stuff that you would have to know if you had been there.

Sorry.

You picked the wrong day to post this crapola on ATS.

I have actually run past the very building on the very post more times than I can count.

Start talking or start walking.

Google won't help you on this. I want the very street from you.

Cough it up.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Frater210 because: Now!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Look, if you are who you say, cool, why not just prove it? It should be fairly simple, as someone else said take a picture of yourself with a sign saying "I"m xxxxx from ATS" Simple, to the point, and everyone will believe you.
won't hoop jump, all that will happen then is the doubters will scream photoshop.

Originally posted by James1982Or, just answer some questions from people with experiences that is similar to the experience you claim to have, and will be able to confirm or deny the truth of what you say.
I have answered this question.

Originally posted by James1982As an example, I know about cars.
I know about racing motor cars specifically air-cooled, dry sump rear engined Germans.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by VandalourHow do we know you are the one you say you are.. ?
How do you know anyone is anybody on a forum? You test the mettle.

Originally posted by Vandalouroh.. btw, im Bill Clinton, have any questions ?

That would explain quite a lot in terms of your (in)ability to control your emotions.

When someone like you is claiming to be someone important, be it title or position. I would like some proof.
And until you provide some, you are just one big hoaxer to me that loves the attention, and loves to google answers from google to feed the masses.

Ohh btw im David bowie
edit on 23-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Come now, LiveToSpendIT.

We must have run past each other on that very street on that very post.

Countless times.

And which street would it be????

?????

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I believe the man is Frank Camper. I'm not buying some of the more outrageous assertions however.

But I'm pretty sure he is Frank. I'm geographically close enough to do a video interview, but it's probably pointless.

If he is Camper, it's easy to ascertain that he does have quite a lot of military training/experience.

It's probably a waste of time to chip away at his identity, though, when it would be much easier to chip away at the stuff he's ADDING to his story.

OP: Funny you taking well-deserved shots at Ed Dames all the while telling tall-tales worthy of the man himself.

You could prove me wrong, Frank, by doing a little remote viewing test for us here at ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join