Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

Well...... Hello Frank....back again.....

Usernames may change...writing styles don't...

Des
edit on 26-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Tatlung

Well...... Hello Frank....back again.....

Usernames may change...writing styles don't...

Des
edit on 26-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Hey your allowed your delusions.

FJC
Wherever U may be
Thanks for
the memories.

Tatlung.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I'd like to ask an Intel guy questions about the 'paranormal'. I myself had experiences with such. I know (versus believe) that there are realms most of us cant see, and some of the critters from there, manifest over here, fleetingly. They are able to do physical effects, like the ufo phenomenon. Do you think there has been Research and Development projects going on to figure out how to access the other 'worlds' (versus planets) and get information from those residents? (But not 'remote viewing', I already know all about that.) I see on the ghosthunting shows, a box which lets a ghost say words out loud. There is a good example of the worlds interacting through technology.

Not the "Intel" guy but the overlap for lack of a better term between dimensions or realities has been theorized to be akin to two frequencies temporarily coming together...or as Courtney Brown would say, like a snake who ate a rat and had a bump in it. The bump is the distortion in the space/time continuum.

Also: What is your view on people being able to come up with a machine which can physically teleport you back to meet your grandparents as children, or go forward a hundred years. Time travel.

I'd be more surprised if this wasn't a present day reality than if it was not.

What do you make of Col John Alexander?

He should be shot on sight.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

But are you --a-- intel guy of some sort?

I have a question, and I --swwwwear-- this is truly true. Quite awhile back, I was blatently brazenly followed, by what I think was an intel guy. Not in a vehicle (only) but on foot, as I was out and about in public places. I'm not delusional, and have legitimate reasons in my past, why I might attract this kind of tailing, though presently, I utterly don't warrant it.
This man was intimidating, for sure, but kinda hot. Why didn't he just try to be friendly to me? I might have been friendly back. I wasn't too hard to look at, in my flair jeans and very long hair. (I know, but so what if he's unavailable....)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

But are you --a-- intel guy of some sort?

I have a question, and I --swwwwear-- this is truly true. Quite awhile back, I was blatently brazenly followed, by what I think was an intel guy. Not in a vehicle (only) but on foot, as I was out and about in public places. I'm not delusional, and have legitimate reasons in my past, why I might attract this kind of tailing, though presently, I utterly don't warrant it.
This man was intimidating, for sure, but kinda hot. Why didn't he just try to be friendly to me? I might have been friendly back. I wasn't too hard to look at, in my flair jeans and very long hair. (I know, but so what if he's unavailable....)

It wasn't me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well if it ever is, don't frown so much. that gives you all away.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Franklin J. Camper is a former American soldier and known mercenary. He has written both non-fiction and fiction books about his service in Vietnam with the 4th Infantry Division's Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol (Army Rangers), and also books related to military tactics and how to survive as a mercenary.Prior to becoming an author, Frank Camper spent almost 2 decades as a mercenary.

Several newspapers and radio stations reported that he was involved in the Air India bombings in the 1980s, noting that he trained one of the Sikh bombers at his combat school located in Dolomite, Alabama Camper stated that he was unaware of the Sikh's plans.

On May 21, 1986 Camper was arrested on suspicion of conspiring with two California woman - Charlotte Wychoff and Elizabeth Leta Hamilton - to set two car bombs in a failed attempt to kill Robyn Richoff and Harriet Russo. The attempted victims were disgruntled employees of Hamilton and Wychoff. Camper was sentences to 2 years in prison for his part in the bombings.

The F.B.I. has acknowledged that Camper was personally responsible for saving the Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi's life in 1985. Prime Minister Gandhi was in the US on a diplomatic mission when the incident occurred.

edit on 8-6-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Mystery (Un)Solved)!

Weirdness

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

having issues with the scribd site. could you possibly write a few lines?

2nd
regards fakedirt.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

appreciate the effort am.
seems a tad different from the scribd before it threw up on my screen.
mr alias hopes gonads rot off and the kids get polio?
nice statement from someone who venerates a creator!

regards fakedirt.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i would like to know if mr camper or any other intel guys can tell me exactly what happened sept 1 1984 in northern nicaragua. my father was killed in that incident and if mr camper was where and when he said he was, then he should be able to answer my question.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

JPPIV
i would like to know if mr camper or any other intel guys can tell me exactly what happened sept 1 1984 in northern nicaragua. my father was killed in that incident and if mr camper was where and when he said he was, then he should be able to answer my question.

Drop me a PM, I can put you in direct contact with him.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
^^^Frank!^^^ I've been worried about you...glad to see you're still alive.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Good catch, Gut.

Good to see you again...

Des

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The GUT
^^^Frank!^^^ I've been worried about you...glad to see you're still alive.

Very much alive! Writing a screenplay for an upcoming movie. I'm undecided whether or not I'm going
, how about you? He won't give the title, maybe there isn't one yet
I dunno, what's your fav book of his?

Arouet

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join