It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What on earth has this thread transformed into?

I'm sooo totally confused.

If this hasn't totally disintegrated into a laughing stock - then I'd humbly like to ask the OP (even though it is not on your "list") what he thinks about the white supremacy movement and how much influence they have (or have had and/or continue to have) on the topics at hand.

It's convoluted, I'm sure.

Thank you.

p.s. A supporter of Hoagland? Really?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

[...I'd humbly like to ask the OP (even though it is not on your "list") what he thinks about the white supremacy movement and how much influence they have (or have had and/or continue to have) on the topics at hand.

The WSM is a broad topic but the underlying assistance from CIA and the Nazi Elite (especially for the spinoffs of the former Aryan Brotherhood) will continue to make these gangs an important source of civil unrest. Of drug outlets for CIA distribution and supplying intelligence agencies local manpower for discreet "enforcements".

As an overall ideology, it's is nothing more than the KKK gone underground with, imo, a hell of a lot less political clout. it is a growing movement and that is underscored by the fact that the DHS has taken over their investigation and prosecution much of it through Internet surveillance.

They learn quick and much of that is intel agency information on how to exploit currents events most notably the economic downturn, lawless and lawful immigration and Obama's election. many of them are dropping the ridiculous costumes, armbands, tattooing and skinheading and are successfully putting a middle class, mainstream facade on their bias-motivated violence.

I do think journalists and Americans in general know very little about the WSM and certainly don't view it, as I did as late as the 70s, as an international issue. Greece, Italy, the Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, and Ukraine among others have serious hate crime oriented violence perps and that sector I see growing rapidly as the EU and the Euro continue to decay.

Especially with a strong, ambivalent, independent Germany emerging.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit A supporter of Hoagland? Really?

Really.

I find that there are three camps of folks re: Hoagland, the first blindly follow him, the second purposefully or out of sheer idiocy misinterpret him and the thirs which I fall in. That see him for what he is.

Hoagland's is sound, well-researched and clearly define his opinion from his discovered fact. Many don't like his opinions. I'm not a big fan of his Elenin or YU-55 stuff and Richard lost quite a few of his colleagues over those reports. Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan, two of the brightest, academically oriented researchers in the fields of alternative history, etc are among those that have shied away recently.

Hoagland was around making his opinions known before most of us even thought seriously about alternative history and our local celestial spaces. I grant him a solid nod of approval for that and his Dark Mission works in particular.

I can tell you for a fact that he makes folks at NASA nervous as hell (his involvement in the O ring affair) and that isn't the only Federal agency that has him on constant surveillance.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

I do think journalists and Americans in general know very little about the WSM and certainly don't view it, as I did as late as the 70s, as an international issue. Greece, Italy, the Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, and Ukraine among others have serious hate crime oriented violence perps and that sector I see growing rapidly as the EU and the Euro continue to decay.

Thank you for your thoughts Mr LiveToSpendIt. I concur 100%.
Even though my question wasn't on your original "list-to-discuss" I had wondered if they were an organisation that maybe should be looked at.

I got interested in this topic after being pretty involved on a thread here on ATS regarding an alien signal hoax in which digging down the rabbit hole revealed a couple of names in connection with the UFO/Conspiracy crowd - Gerschitz and Helsing.

Made me wonder why right wing extremists would align themselves with this crowd.

I did a little research and decided it was a bit too scary for my liking.

Hoagland's is sound, well-researched and clearly define his opinion from his discovered fact. Many don't like his opinions. I'm not a big fan of his Elenin or YU-55 stuff and Richard lost quite a few of his colleagues over those reports.

OK then, that is your view. No problems. But yes, he certainly did himself no favours with his Elenin-is-a-cloaked-spaceship amongst some of his other theories. I take these kind of speakers with a grain of salt and will admit to not having researched them much. Don't like many of them (except for David Icke whom I think is a decent motivational speaker).

I do have to wonder why any such initial decent "research" or "messages" from this crowd tends to wander off on such an absurd tangent, undermining any good tidbits that may be buried in there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad
reply to post by nenothtu

Out of courtesy, I have waited for five friggin days for you to read the thread and blow this fraud out of the water.

I can only assume that you're full of it and you owe this man Frank Camper a most sincere apology.

I finished reading the thread long ago. it went silent, and I closed that tab, thinking the conversation was over.

Which "fraud" is it you're expecting me to blow out of the water? You should be careful with that answer - the question may be loaded.

WHY would I owe him an apology? What have I said that you think I need to apologize for?

I'm full of questions, ain't I? One last question: did you ever play "good cop, bad cop" as a kid, or is that a recent innovation?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by WillowToad

Out of courtesy, I have waited for five friggin days for you to read the thread and blow this fraud out of the water.

I can only assume that you're full of it and you owe this man Frank Camper a most sincere apology.

nenothtu appeared to be sincere nonetheless no apologies required.

Yessir, I AM sincere. I sincerely believe you ARE Frank Camper. I understand there were questions as to your identity, but I've satisfied myself that you are who you claim to be. I'm not as old as you are, but older than many here, who may not recall the world as it was way back when. Like you, I am from a different era, back when those who are always called "mercenaries" were not called by such sanitized euphemisms as "Private Military Contractors".

Whatever the current terminology, it seems the job stays fairly much the same, only the technology changes. Gargoyles instead of ray-Bans, M4's instead of ancient warehoused Stens and FN-FAL's still in the cosmoline, Sigs instead of HP35's, what ever the outer tech, the inner man stays the same, and has done since the days before there were standing armies at all, and mercenaries were all there were.

Some people don't realize that, I think, and are under the impression that what they see now is all there ever was. Because of that, perhaps, they question your identity, since you are the product of a world alien to them. I don't question it.

I may question some of what you say, but not the identity. I just keep Robert Rogers' 4th Standing Order in mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

Hi,

No Ranger battalion there until 1984 when the 3rd was installed. Fort Benning is the headquarters for Infantry training so that may be why you received it there or from there. They trained them there but they did not have a permanent party Ranger battalion there. Did you go as an officer?

No, I didn't go as an officer. I didn't go at all. I just got some of the training materials from there, through a connection I had at the time. It came from the Ranger Department of the Infantry School, so it was probably just Ranger training going on, rather than a Ranger Company on site, as you say. It's likely that the only Rangers there at the time were training cadre.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

That is a really funny post, nenothtu. I certainly don't have anyone's ear at Bragg. During my time I never thought to question who was hiring whom to act as OPFORS, I always thought they just used the 82nd Airborne. Camp McCall is a lovely place, isn't it? Especially in Winter? I remember it only as ever being one color; mud color, like a baby Grafenwoehr without tanks.

Nah, they use contractors for OPFORS and the "guerrillas" for the Robin Sage exercise. Last time I went, it was September 2009, and everything was the prettiest shade of green you can imagine, fairly common for this area at that time of year, but winter does tend to drape the mud color over everything.

I've never been to Grafenwoehr, but my dear old dad did, in the 15th Constabulary Squadron, so that ought to give a time bracket for his stay there. When the 15th was deactivated, he came home.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

Nice to feel the sun again after chilling literally into a block of human ice in the Dahlonga range.

Merrill aint that cold

Are you sure you know where Merrill is and what the weather is like in upper mountainous regions of Georgia in the dead winter?

"Cold" is relative and subjective. I was raised in the "upper mountainous regions" of the Appalachians, a couple of hundred miles north of there. Yup. it gets "cold", but it doesn't quite compare with huddling up through a winter running ridges in the Spin Ghar, for example.

Relative.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties HermitThank you for your thoughts Mr LiveToSpendIt. I concur 100%.
Even though my question wasn't on your original "list-to-discuss" I had wondered if they were an organisation that maybe should be looked at.

I got interested in this topic after being pretty involved on a thread here on ATS regarding an alien signal hoax in which digging down the rabbit hole revealed a couple of names in connection with the UFO/Conspiracy crowd - Gerschitz and Helsing.

Made me wonder why right wing extremists would align themselves with this crowd.

I did a little research and decided it was a bit too scary for my liking.

My experience with the Aryan Brotherhood particularly with their influence with the KKK - i.e. this influence not being one from the typical AB which is a prison gang of tremendous power but from the intel agencies which direct the extra-prison activities of Nazi hate groups (regardless of name or affiliation) - goes back to an ops where I had infiltrated the KKK at the David Duke level.

Operation RED DOG

What is little known, and I am uncertain that this aspect of Op Red Dog has ever been discussed, is that I found myself caught between a rock (FBI), a hard place (ATF) and The Crusher (CIA)

Not at all untypical, one agency gives the other squat for info.

Operation Red Dog

You will note in the Rational Wiki that there was "Nazi paraphernalia to open the Caribbean through the capture of Dominica to extensive drug warehousing, manufacturing and exportation." Well, duh, they were first and foremost Nazis sponsored by CIA, this became clear to me and when it did, I pulled Duke out of the operation.

The ATF gets their nose out of joint and since that time, we never saw eye-to-eye so to speak including their setup of a car bombing in CA which I was convicted and, from time to time
"incarcerated".

Scary peeps? you bet, the scary part with the Nazis is their infiltration at so many levels and they have the highest level of secrecy and immunity of any organization in the history of American intelligence.

By faaaaaaaaaaaar.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
But yes, Hoaglund certainly did himself no favours with his Elenin-is-a-cloaked-spaceship amongst some of his other theories. I take these kind of speakers with a grain of salt and will admit to not having researched them much. Don't like many of them (except for David Icke whom I think is a decent motivational speaker).

I do have to wonder why any such initial decent "research" or "messages" from this crowd tends to wander off on such an absurd tangent, undermining any good tidbits that may be buried in there.

Hoagland biggest problem, imo, other than he can suck the air out of most any room he lectures/visits with his rather extensive ego, is that he forgets that 99% of his listeners don't understand the symbology used by Elites. Two examples. Obama sends back Churchill's statue from the Oval Office and he sets his schedule to see the Space shuttle launch, with family, instead of attending the Royal Wedding. These were Elite West (Rockefeller) snub-signs aimed directly at the Elite - GB (Rothschilds, City of London). Moon landings on Hitler's birthday Tells everyone the Nazis are in control) and on and on and on.

These are not happenstances and unless you can see the clues which are laid out publicly before you, they either go missed or misinterpreted. Elenin is the same, Hoagland is cluing up the Elites re: the orbital paths and uses his opinion to shock the Elites that there are others out there (or other Elites) who he sees as sending very direct astrological signs. The spaceship part, well, who knows, huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What do you gain by maintaining the veil of secrecy that in time will see your future generations denigrated to serf status, or worse.
Why don't people like yourself man up and do the rest of the population a favour by being honest?.
Do you think it is right to maintain the status quo for a bunch of fascist morons to keep power?.
How would you go about setting the world free from politicians and the banking system?.

Actually fascist is the wrong word, i should have used "criminal", apologies for the selection.

edit on 21-12-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Obviously you haven't read the thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

ah you got me bang to rights, lol, i will read it now.

ok after reading the thread i find a bunch of people asking you stuff to get you to proove who you are, you post some answers to the "pertinent bits" of your life, after providing the subject matter for people to get the questions on.
The questions i asked were very specific and relate to aspects of your psychology and your beliefs in why you would do what you do.
Also, do you think 9/11 was an attack orchestrated by someone inside the government or AIPAC, both?.
edit on 21-12-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Also, do you think 9/11 was an attack orchestrated by someone inside the government or AIPAC, both?.

Think? Yes as in the betting odds are...Who? Haven't the foggiest except to say it took several factions that could control different events...much like the Kennedy assassination...to pull 9/11 off.

The better question is who got the biggest payoff from 9/11? Answer that and then trace who you might believe owns those corporations and politicians.

Western, Anglo Elitists.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

What do you gain by maintaining the veil of secrecy that in time will see your future generations denigrated to serf status, or worse.

I wouldn't be opening up on this thread if I was under a veil of secrecy.

Why don't people like yourself man up and do the rest of the population a favour by being honest?.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Do you think it is right to maintain the status quo for a bunch of fascist-criminal morons to keep power?.

Is this a trick question?

How would you go about setting the world free from politicians and the banking system?.

I, you and no one else can. The best we can hope for is that the elitist somehow self-implode.

edit on 12/21/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join