It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

You're funny!

I KNOW I like you!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
That's really swell, being liked is very important to me. I always wanted to meet the people I shot in the head before I did so. I wanted to be sure they liked me.

Hmmm I am not convinced that shooting someone in the head is a good way to make new friends

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Two I forgot. One is Lennon, he's a given CIA agent hit, the Hinckley-Bush connection isn't well hidden and the mind control is MKUltra 101. So eerily the same as Sirhan, Oswald and dozens of others whose names never make the front or any page of the print media. By this time, the Agency/Elite Wealthy machine is starting not to give a crap about close associations, they are that arrogant.

This is not the Company I knew, not even close.

The second is Cobain and by his demise, I am too far out of the loop to get a confirmed kill but Cobain was no threat. if anything, he's part of the entertainment show for the masses. Could be wrong, I'm guessing, I honestly don't know.

One of the best articles I have seen was by the late, great Mae Brussell.

Operation Chaos

I had an interview with Mae in '85 or so, her intel was superb. Somehow she had found out about G. Gordon Liddy's attendance at the Merc School, the Odessa Project and my relationships with Ronald Reagan.

Odessa, that's the one Pop was in on. Yes?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

Odessa, that's the one Pop was in on. Yes?

rofl No, no.

Crystal River. We all marched off to the can together.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Frank, we have had a mystery around here for several months. We worked pretty hard on trying to figure it out on the thread but we sort of exhausted ourselves, I think. There is a research thread but we haven't really gotten started on it.

All of us that worked on it felt as though we might have the thread to pull on to cause the whole Grand Unified Conspiracy Sweater to unravel, but I think we just ran out of juice.

So I wanted to sincerely ask you if you would please have a look at it and add whatever you might be able to, to that thread, so that maybe we can get some insight that we missed or just plain don't have the scope to see.

Thanks in advance.

Ever Heard of Dr. Peter Beter? No? Well Here Is Why!! Please Read W/Open Mind.,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-12-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Um yes I did my Mnt class there and now I live 15mins from there

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

No sh**, I live 45 min from there in Futlon County (North), how about you? Tell me, how was last winter there? Hm?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi

No sh**, I live 45 min from there in Futlon County (North), how about you? Tell me, how was last winter there? Hm?

Oh there were a few days with snow on the ground but not sub zero or any thing like that. I guess cold to some folks is swimming weather for others
Im just off black mnt rd just east of merrill
edit on 15-12-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ga-`tv-giOh there were a few days with snow on the ground but not sub zero or any thing like that. I guess cold to some folks is swimming weather for others
Im just off black mnt rd just east of merrill
edit on 15-12-2011 by ga-`tv-gi because: (no reason given)

Well I'll be we had more snow in N. Fulton County than you did in the N. Georgia mountains. Imagine that.

I'm in Alpharetta.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey Camper,

Why does every post in the general section belong in a particular ATS forum because it matches the forum subject?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Hey Camper,

Why does every post in the general section belong in a particular ATS forum because it matches the forum subject?

Haven't the foggiest, any speculation on your part?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey Camper,

Sorry for being a smart aleck. They say people are smart enough to relate subjects to forum topics, it's about apathy. The reason why the world would not want to show respect to itself is because it mistakenly fears and distrusts itself. The mind is tired of the experiences which cause distrust, but that does not mean the world is not to be trusted - it means the world is to be studied for intelligence.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hey Camper,

Sorry for being a smart aleck. They say people are smart enough to relate subjects to forum topics, it's about apathy. The reason why the world would not want to show respect to itself is because it mistakenly fears and distrusts itself. The mind is tired of the experiences which cause distrust, but that does not mean the world is not to be trusted - it means the world is to be studied for intelligence.

greyer, I think that right there has a level of profoundness in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Excellent reply!

Now I like you again.

That's really swell, being liked is very important to me. I always wanted to meet the people I shot in the head before I did so. I wanted to be sure they liked me.

Sadly, didn't get the chance to do that very often. OPSEC, you understand.

I guess I do have one question.

Have you ever, or would you ever, shoot an innocent man's wife in the head for no good reason? or even just an innocent man standing in a river?

In other words, is it SAFE to like you again, even to forgive you?

Maybe it's time to put the gun away now, and simply enjoy the Christmas spirit and crack open a cold beer, like a Coor's Light, or something like that, instead?!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Enjoy that cold one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So I guess that means we're good!

10 Hail Mary's (this time I really mean it!)

God Bless, and Merry Christmas!

NAM

P.S. You still misunderstand I think re: THE most interesting man in the world who ever lived, and the method to his apparent madness. I just had to add that, even if it gets me shot!

edit on 16-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

greyer, I think that right there has a level of profoundness in it.

Thank you very much, I am starting to realize that sitting at home with at least a level of profoundness will lead me nowhere, so I want to build like an ant pile. I think that if I had the arms of an octopus I would reach out into the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I think that if I had the arms of an octopus I would reach out into the world.

You do already, and the world is in need of a hug.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by NewAgeMan

Enjoy that cold one.

Btw, he took a SECOND wife, not two at once!

"Ho Ho Ho!"

Can't you see? Last time "we" did this, you, my newfound friend, completed your mission, but THIS time 'round, you were gracious enough to warn me, his 1st wife (yes, a prior "prostitute") (and no I'm not gay, or transvestite), well in advance!

And so I thank you for that (we do), and cannot help but forgive you this time, simply because it's just so darn funny!

And so I say, welcome, and neither should you or those who sent you, have anything to fear!

"Ho Ho Ho!"

edit on 17-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, but mods please don't edit quote with video, thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join