It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla - What happened the day after he died...and who took his secrets...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon - thanks for throwing in the FOIA links and some nice pics to boot. I already had to heavily edit my post and only 2 characters to spare so I just had no space left for the source links.

BTW - whoever's interested: Willis George's book is still available, guess the modern spooks need some good reading too ;-) "Surreptitious Entry" by Willis George at Amazon...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi,

Judging your story you will probably know this already, but here you go:

The Boy who invented television

Yes, I should not do this but, I'm related to him and while he was at BYU in his late life I lived near to him. Did not know him well but studied him as I got older and regret I did not spend more time with him, but I was a kid.

When I saw the list of names in the OP, light bulbs went on.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

There is Wall of Light..

Read some of the reviews? Sheesh those Christian fanatics are a real pain

To anyone who may even consider for a SECOND that the same Arthur Matthews who wrote this book also was an evangelical christian... What on earth would an christian be doing even fathoming life on other planets, let alone writing about them? Know any evangelists who enjoy chatting about ANYTHING THAT DEFIES EXISTENCE OF GOD? Jeepers. Creepers.

amazon.com/Wall-Light-Nikola-Tesla-Venusian
:shk:

Someone needs to remind them that the Vatican says its okay to believe in Aliens and they are ready to baptize them

edit on 23-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon - I did some searching and I think the magazine is called EDN, Electronics Design News. First published in 1956. I am thinking the John O'Neill book referenced has to be "Prodigal Genius".

Through online searches that cross referenced "Tesla/EDN Magazine Article/John Oneill-Prodigal Genius", I found many links that point to an article from the Aug-1972 edition of EDN titled, "Programmable ROM's offer a digital approach to waveform synthesis".

I have no clue if this is the right direction other than many people were searching for that same article in relation to the above keywords and it seems to have something to do with a wave synthesizer.

Does this make sense as it relates to any of Tesla's work or the conspiracies that surround him? I am far from engineer status but I love a good sleuthing mission.

I also found a webpage (again by searching the kewords above) that is way over my head but this is an excerpt and a link if anyone is interested.

Tesla stated that his telegeodynamic oscillator, so small it could be slipped into a pocket, could be attached to any part of the Empire State Building and in 12 to 13 minutes would bring the building to full resonance, and destroy it.

Tesla stated that his telegeodynamic oscillator, so small it could be slipped into a pocket, could be attached to any part of the Empire State Building and in 12 to 13 minutes would bring the building to full resonance, and destroy it.

Scalar Electromagnetics - T.E. Bearden

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Tesla had no "telegeodynamic oscillator". What he had was a steam powered reciprocating engine.
Here's the patent for it. He made a working model about 7 inches long.
www.google.com...

Tesla made a lot of claims about his inventions.

edit on 11/23/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by harlot7

Tesla had no "telegeodynamic oscillator". What he had was a steam powered reciprocating engine.
Here's the patent for it. He made a working model about 7 inches long.
www.google.com...

Tesla made a lot of claims about his inventions.

All good...but somebody at the Air Force apparently thought there was something else.... Here's a memo from December 6, 1960, requesting access to Tesla's files for a Air Force research study on Geophysics:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just thinking out loud here...but you say that he didn't have a telegeodynamic oscillator. Is it because he didn't have the patent? Maybe he could have if he had more time. Just because he didn't have the patent doesn't mean he didn't bring about the ideas and principals to make it possible.

Although I believe it would have been an up-hill battle to patent some of the unusual inventions he presented.

I don't think the government would freely grant patents on concepts such as earthquake machines and free energy devices. That's some pretty hefty intellectual property and could make a person very powerful.

But why do you say it is claims with no merit? Are there concrete reasons for me to go "the other way" with Tesla and not believe the hype. Point me in the right direction to see both sides of the story....

I can honestly say that I have been intimidated by the Tesla stuff because I felt it was too much for me to comprehend. I'd like to start to try.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

He patented very many things, including his reciprocating engine which was the basis of his "telegeodynamic oscillator"
en.wikipedia.org...

His telegeodynamic oscillator, had he ever built it, would have been a scaled up version of his handy pocket sized one, a steam powered mechanical device.

Tesla's mechanical power transmission system, he dubbed it the "art of telegeodynamics," was based upon his Reciprocating Engine invention, U.S. Patent No. 514,169, February 6, 1894. The earthquake story also appeared in John O'Neill's biography of Tesla, Prodigal Genius. The account tells of Tesla causing a minor earth trembler in lower Manhattan, where he had established his laboratory, by clamping a small engine of this type to an I-beam and letting it find its own sympathetic resonance.

In the article "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer" (Allan L. Benson, World Today, Feb. 1912), an artist's illustration appears showing the entire earth cracking in half with the caption, "Tesla claims that in a few weeks he could set the earth's crust into such a state of vibration that it would rise and fall hundreds of feet and practically destroy civilization. A continuation of this process would, he says, eventually split the earth in two."

www.tfcbooks.com...

His idea was that his mechanical shaker could match the "resonant frequency" of earth. Pretty simple idea really but effective? Not really.

If you look at his actual inventions it's all pretty simple. Ingenious, but simple. The mark of a very good engineer.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by harlot7

If you look at his actual inventions it's all pretty simple. Ingenious, but simple. The mark of a very good engineer.

Having worked at the DuPont company early on in my career, I would say you are probably correct with that!

I think I can understand your position on Tesla a little better now too. I sometimes don't get when you drop a quick, concise response to a topic without stating your stance on the particular matter at hand, which is why I asked.

I still keep thinking "Jiggawatts" when I'm reading through the Tesla stuff, but whatever, I'll get there someday.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

I sometimes don't get when you drop a quick, concise response to a topic without stating your stance on the particular matter at hand, which is why I asked.

Thanks. I think. I see conciseness as a plus. But I did, in my first post here say:

The problem was that Tesla was an engineer. A very good engineer, but his science was another story. He didn't really seem to understand electromagnetic radiation.

That's pretty much my stance. I think there is a lot of myth about the man.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I LOVE THIS THREAD! loveLOVElove!!!

Its so great to read all the posts on a GOOD thread.............ATS has been lax for a while, with 'good topics'

*winks* @ Zorgie, Blainers & Phagie-wagie* (unabashedly flirting)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Tesla was a proebly the smartest person to live in my books, h had so many different inventions and ideas, i certainly believe he had some similar knowledge to ufo techknowlegy and anti gravity, and the wireless powerplant wa sa great one, his biggest invention would have been wardenclif tower, its a shame his selfish co worker thought about money instead of a benificial world wide invention and i Deffinanlty believe the millitary and NASA use his inventions now days, and they pass off some of them as there own, not something of teslas, HAARP deffinanlty is one of his worst inventions though, i only say that because the millitary has used it for pure evil, hence all the earthquakes and floods and stormes both fire and water based, he would be verry devistated to know what bad people are using his inventions for.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by draknoir2

windmills..... if you want to talk about old tech what are you doing on a Tesla thread

It was a Futurama reference that I did not expect you to get... and my expectations were met.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You have there the Jan 9
www.thelivingmoon.com...
and Jan 12
www.thelivingmoon.com...
FBI Memos on a mistake they thought Tesla was breathless.

First Tesla died on the 7th on the Jan 9th memo.
Then Tesla died on the 8th on the Jan 12th memo.

I think the 1% have settled on the 7th if we look on the net.
So we the 99% can shut up about the breathless Tesla.

The Tesla birth year goes from 1856 to 1858 on the net.
So why not the death be off a little.

The last 1940 Tesla announcements were too sensitive to the masses or 99% to hear.
And more than likely many followed Tesla as my Dad obviously did.
The Nazis perhaps, who were working on Tesla technology, and not America who
never spent a dime after the induction motor for the space motor were the worried
party and must have organized the Tesla raiding party.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

So I'm a brand new member to this forum, and being that I have no history here I'm sure what I'm about to say will seem unbelievable. I really didn't know who to ask for advice on such a subject but I didn't want to call authorities as it might fall in to the wrong hands. Ok, so here it goes...
For safety reasons I'll just say that I'm a relative of George Clark, who was one of the 3 men to allegedly go into Testla's safe after his death. Anyone who knew George knew that he was a collector. Today we would call him a hoarder. His son Gilbert also shared the collector (hoarder) gene.
I always thought that this was just an eccentricity they shared, but now I think they might have done it on purpose to hide something. When they died, I took possession of quite a great deal of their shared hoarding. They both worked for RCA and held many patents so there were boxes and boxes of technical drawings. It took me months of throwing things out to get it down to the "keepers". Among the keepers I found a folder of very unique looking drawings, diagrams and schematics (some hand drawn) bearing the Testla insignia. I only recognize them now after doing some google image searching for Testla.
Just for fun I added George Clark + Testla to the search bar, which is how I found this site. I was amazed to see George's name in the document detailing that nights break in to Testla's safe. Could these be the contents of his safe?
My question is, what do I do with these documents? Who can I trust?

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

nv4711
Member is offline.
P 326 F 70 S 311
W 3 K 17
+4 more
posted on 22-11-2011 @ 08:51 PM

You want to know something creepy OP? We were thinking and writing about the death of Tesla on the same day in 2011. You and I were both up thinking about him on the 21st, 22nd of November 2011.

You wrote this amazing article, and on my own small site I wrote the following two:

"My Quantum Mind”, or “Bohm on the Brain” — Was Tesla Right About Consciousness and Quantum Mechanics? Do Human Brains Use Quantum Physics on the Subconscious Level? Can Humans Learn to Consciously Control the Ether?
Nov 22 2011

“ATLANTIS FOUND” — Could Tachyons from Nuclear Bomb Tests and Particle Collisions in the Past or Future Be Causing Earthquakes and Other Gravitationally Related Events Today? Are We Tearing Reality Apart? “Field Bucks”, Tachyon Particle Detectors, Tesla Physics, the “Ether”, Neutrinos and the Light-Speed Conundrum, Prophecy and War, the “God Particle” and Future Sight, November Revolution Means We Could Dissect the Guts of the Future, Quantum Haruspexy
Nov 21 2011

and don't overlook:

**1/19/1999 GE SELLS USA OUT TO BAE, 9/11/2001 BAE SELLS USA OUT FOR OIL.** ORIGINAL: When Nazis Take Over Nice Countries: Comparing the First Actions of George Bush Jr to Those of the Paraguay Dictator Alfredo Stroessner Matiauda. ALSO: Looking at ODESSA and the Great Nazi Ratlines (P.B.). WHAT was the COMMIE WITCH HUNT all about, if it wasn’t to distract from NAZIS who were already at large in the USA? ALSO: YAHOO ANSWERS PHYSICS SECTION RECEIVES MY TESLA WTC QUESTION TONIGHT!
Feb 2 2012

Think maybe Tesla's ghost is as angry as people say!?
@.@

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Tesla was motivated by the idea of making the world a better place. Even his "weaponry" was devised with the intention of making war impossible. He not only discovered the means to transmit electricity wirelessly but also to collect it through passive natural means from the "air" and earth. His inventions are responsible for the foundation of so much of today's world. His early inventions made it to the public, but when he began to bring forth that which could set the world free the powers that be pulled the plug. I believe it was at that time that the real division between the technological elite and the average citizens of the planet set in. When the greedy corporate world refused his emerging technology that in itself took it out of the hands of the public, the military industry pursued it. Since it was already being withheld from the world by private capitalist industry the military also recognized the advantage of monopolizing these advances for their own use. The technology of free and wireless energy and the principles behind it were so incredible and empowering that it set forth a new scientific renaissance. Sadly it has created two classes of people: the regular world where we are stuck using a snapshot of electrical generation and transmission, and relegated largely to two-dimensional travel. Then the other society, which has space travel, perhaps even time travel, endless energy and an advanced form of scientific understanding. The citizens are stuck practically in industrial revolution energy tech even though we have far advanced computing technology. Electrical generation and delivery is the real backbone. Through that we are controlled. The entire economy is collared by this outmoded means of production and transmission. What tech we do have is mostly geared towards entertainment and consumption, and surveillance. It serves the "masters" for us to have it. Everyone who has stumbled onto any of the knowledge that Tesla discovered is swept under the carpet. We will be indefinitely forced to use coal, petrol, etc until we are destroyed by it, our usefulness outlived. They could never control the population if we all had unlimited energy anywhere, and if we could travel anywhere even off the planet anytime we wanted. How do you run border checkpoints, how do you ask for "papers, please" if a person can zip around in their own gravity-nullifying craft? You don't. That's why we can't even have Moller skycars. All the technologies that truly facilitate freedom are banned.

The Tesla inventions that escaped his mind into the public world were completely transformative to our world. I have no doubt that the man who created AC power, X-Ray imaging, fluorescent bulbs etc was able to do the other things he talked about. Everything he did was a home run, knocking it out of the park. In his own writings he also saw TV, internet, and so much more long before they existed. It is truly disgusting we are trapped in a world where what he created is kept from us, used only to further enslave us or in war.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

the man who created AC power, X-Ray imaging, fluorescent bulbs

I don't know which school you were taught at, but Tesla invented none of those.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I tend to think that along with being a researcher (it's stretching it to call him a true "scientist"), his primary goal was to make as much money as he could. He knew the value of a dollar, and spent much of his later life trying to get the Army interested in buying his wacky war inventions. So I also tend to think that if he had anything tucked away in his notes that was valuable and he thought might make him a few bucks, he would have gathered investors, developed it and released it to the public.

I find it interesting that so many people love to attribute incredible genius to Tesla when it comes to his big sparks, but when it comes to money and investing and protecting his ideas they rank him as a low-grade moron. Kind of insulting, really.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A very good engineer, but his science was another story.

Tesla's invention were amazing breakthroughs in technology. If he didn't understand the science, then he wouldn't have been able to develop the concepts that enabled him to make such technological breakthroughs, that so many others were trying to achieve, but could not. Clearly, Tesla's accomplishments demonstrated a far greater understanding of science than any of his contemporaries.

I think it would be more accurate to state that Einstein was a very good philosopher, but his science was another story. While Einstein came up with a log of brilliant theories, he never actually invented anything, never came up with a clear scientific breakthrough on his own.

He didn't really seem to understand electromagnetic radiation.

No one understands electromagnetic radiation. While we can observe it, measure it, and predict it, we still do not know how it works.

So a hundred years ago, Tesla did not recognize the nature of our upper atmosphere, even though humanity has made it into space, science still has a very weak grasp on the nature of the structure of matter outside of our little bubble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join