It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Divulged to Prophet The Truth About Obama Health Care?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At first, this whole Obamacare thing sounded pretty sweet, especially for the people who had no clue about the Illuminati or their Eugenicist plans, but after reading an excerpt of this prophecy on the coming dictatorship of America, there is an interesting tid-bit that Christian people might want to be aware of, that is revealed in this prophecy given to this pastor by the Holy Spirit ( RUACH ha KODESH)

Prophecy 115
www.amightywind.com...

Beware Of The Totalitarian Dictatorship Coming To America And The World!

Woe be unto you America for you are a sign how close the Time of Jacob's Trouble is. You are the clock that I have set MY watch by [as well as Israel], as the world watches and watches your freedoms die. You were warned. You were warned, for I first sent this Holy Prophet to warn America. But when they refuse to listen and the majority of Pastors cast the words out as false saying, “America will always live. America's a great Nation. We are to support our president, we are to abide by the laws of the land even when they go against the Holy Scriptures”.

I told MY Holy Prophet, America will not listen. And instead, I ordained her to be and called her forth to be a Prophet to the Nations. The clock is ticking, especially as you see the so-called “health care” that is being fought over. This bill is not about life, this bill is about death. Who will live and who will die. Who will have access to doctors and who will not, who are born again believers following YAHUSHUA –they have your name they already know who you are.

You will get a health care that you will not want if you do not protest now and at least cast your vote in Heaven. But I have a way, I always provide a way for MY true children there is a way of escape, but I reveal it not now.

Two other sources that support what has been said in this prophecy of TPTB having devices that can tell who is a born-again are here:

Ken Peters on what he was shown of the Tribulation;How TPTB knew who to round up and take to the FEMA Camps.

A lot of stuff is revealed in this video.

Delivered from the Powers of Darkness Testimony: Secret Society Defector on how they can tell who is a born-again Christian

www.spiritlessons.com...

She took me to one of the laboratories and gave me a telescope, a T.V. and a video. These were not ordinary things but were to be used in detecting the born again Christians and the church goers inside the Church.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
if (date_of_obamacare - date_of_prophecy > 0)[
prophecy = TRUE;
]
else[
prophecy = FALSE;
]

Provide both dates please and thereafter apply the above conditional logic.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yes the date would be a very important part of this if he pulled it out of his hate before Obama's election well you may be on to something.... unless it was so far back he was talking about Hilary's healthcare overhaul.... so.... if before Obama and either before Hilary or a great enough time after Hilary but before Obama still.... then maybe.

But if it was after Obama then well......

Today's word "Prophecy", brought to you by the letters F. O. and X.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Bring on death then. I am not afraid. If we are to die as martyrs then so be it. Better to die the first death than the second death.

Who is afraid to die for the Lord? We all are going to die anyways as it is appointed man once to die, but we do not have to die the second death! When they come to destroy our bodies, laugh in their faces and thank them!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I simply cannot get into this woman having the authority of a prophet and speaking concerning Obamacare. Because...
the proof is in the pudding....
Apostle Sherrie Elijah is a false prophet. It only takes one failed prophecy to make it so.
Evidence: The following prophecy dated Feb. 2, 1998
1. amightywind.com...
Title of Prophecy: "It's One Minute Until Midnight!"
appx. half way down this page below the link "Explanation of the picture" is her statement that "America will never win another war"
We won the Iraq War. And although it has taken time a draw down has taken place. Failed Prophecy.
Deuteronomy 18:22
22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.
If you look closely at that page dated in 1998 it will be clear.
This woman is chasing after the wind.
edit on 22-11-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Failed prophet, just more right-wing agenda. The Lord is love, not hate.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
God has told her that if people pray for these things not to happen then he will allow more time and hold back his wrath. The reason that he is merciful is because he wants more people to wake up and find out the truth so that they do not have to be left behind when the Tribulation comes. . But America eventually have to suffer the judgement that it has on its head because of the many atrocities that it is responsible for. He is disgusted with the amount of abortions that are going on here and like Haiti, America has a curse of its own.

People need to understand that this world is run by Elite members of society who are sold-out to occult powers and it is a constant threat to them to have true Christianity around. NWO cannot exist without getting rid of the people who would steadfastly oppose the ideology of the sinister dictatorship that the Eugenicist Illuminati has been pushing and pulling for.

I saw some elite society members who came in to do some sacrifices and would go back to the world with some gifts given to them by the spirits controlling the place. I saw some church leaders who came for powers, powers to say a thing that is accepted without questioning in the church. I stayed for two weeks and came back after receiving more powers. People saw me as young and innocent but never knew I was dangerous. There are lots of such people around; only those in Christ Jesus are safe in real sense of safety.

www.spiritlessons.com...

top topics

join