It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flavor of the week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Something I've been noticing lately, so the media has a flavor of the week thing going on. First it was Perry but being stupid and possibly drunk during the debates, not to mention the scandals has made him fall out of favor. Next up was Mr. Cain, next some scandals and a horrible interview that showed he knew nothing about foreign policy killed him. Now we have The Newt who's doing well, even despite his scandals he's still doing well. In fact I was watching some after debate thing on fox with the Family and people actually described him as "faithful"

One thing though is that Mitt Rommy has always seemed to be second. It always feel like whatever flavor of the week has to challenge Mitt, who always remains the steady second. Its like the Media is building up the candidates and then tearing them down, bigger they are harder they fall strategy. Eliminating them in till its only Mitt. Now I might just be paranoid prolly been on ATS to much, its just something I noticed.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good points. And maybe you have been on ATS too much--not that that's a bad thing....

join