It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beebe,Arkansas----Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Last January,a chill was sent up my spine on news that there had been a massive bird die off in Beebe,Arkansas.

Could this be the beginning of the end of the world?
That was my thinking at the time.
I searched frantically for an answer for a month.
Then,I came across ATS.
I immediately signed up,logged on,and was swept away with all the info here.
My original reason for my search for the truth was quickly directed to the many things posted here,and so,I forgot about it.

So,now,I feel I have come full circle,and I want to further research the origins of the "light bulb" going off in my head.

Let's get to it now.

When thousands of blackbirds began falling from the sky in Beebe, Arkansas, late on Dec. 31, 2010, most experts dismissed the event as a random occurrence. Wildlife officials blamed the sudden death of thousands of red-winged blackbirds on fireworks set off by local New Year's Eve revelers. But NewsChannel5 Chief Meteorologist Mark Johnson wasn't quite convinced.
Read more: www.newsnet5.com...

So this guy seems to think it was a combination of events occurring in the atmosphere at the time that triggered the event.

"I wanted to also explain the likely cause of each of these events in the blog," Johnson added. "Every one of them had a very logical explanation, except for Beebe, Arkansas." So, he started to dig deeper. Johnson began to examine the Doppler radar images from Beebe, Ark., at the time of the event. The flying birds are easily seen in the two-dimensional imagery. But that's all. Johnson then began to examine the 3D images of the atmosphere over Beebe, Ark., and discovered something interesting. "There it was. This huge plume of turbulence over the Beebe birds just as they began their frenzied flight," he said.

The turbulence appears above the birds between about 7,000 and 12,000 feet. Johnson realized there are only a few possible explanations for this phenomena. Birds don't fly that high, and he quickly ruled out military action, a sonic boom, meteor shower or alien invasion. "Something in the atmosphere, something mysterious, occurred over Beebe Arkansas that night," asserted Johnson. "And I believe it was part of what caused those birds to fly and then die."
Well,on ATS,someone came up with this.
I will reference you,but I have to go find it again,thanks in advance.

So,with that,I zoomed in on the coordinates ,and I got to tell you,it looks suspicious.
There seems to be some sort of plant,maybe related to fracking,I don't know.
But maybe there was a release of gas,methane,who knows that caused this to happen.

maps.google.com...,-95.677068&sspn=32.80241,48.515625&ie=UTF8&ll=35.04363,-91.881 58&spn=0.035346,0.077162&t=h&z=14

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Approximate location of the mysterious plume.

edit on 22-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix quote tags

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Man.
I don't know how that happened with the boxes in boxes.
Any mods want to give me a hand??

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I was having some really bad gas on that night although I wasn't near Beebee. Seriously, S&F for your research and effort, you may be on to something!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I actually sent Mark Johnson, the meteorologist you quoted above, an email about this die-off and the many others taking place. His explanations were very scientific and made sense. I didn't buy a word of what he said, of course.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I actually sent Mark Johnson, the meteorologist you quoted above, an email about this die-off and the many others taking place. His explanations were very scientific and made sense. I didn't buy a word of what he said, of course.

I am with you on that.
As far as not believing his explanations.
I was looking at that "radar anomaly",in combination with the birds falling from the sky.
Then I looked at the google maps,and there it was ,some sort of plant,some sort of operation going on there.
Looked like some huge storage tank.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the post op. I remember when these events took place. I live close to an area where other birds were falling out of the sky. I am curious as to whether you agree that some type of weather phenomenon caused the events in Beebe, and possibly the other areas where this occurred?
Thanks.

I see your answer to this now. I must have been typing this as you were posting.....
edit on 11/22/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

So,I am curious as to the responses he sent you.
Care to elaborate?
I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

He tried to say much of it was related to extreme temperature drops, lack of oxygen at the heights the birds were flying at, etc. It was all scientific garble, but you get the idea.

The lack of oxygen theory made me roar with laughter at the time. This guy really thinks we are blithering idiots. I stopped watching his weather forecasts after this because I realized he was just another puppet.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good find and explanation, but I'm still leaning more towards believing the birds flew into a cloaked UFO.

I'm still waiting to find out how atmospheric phenomenon can kill fish though.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I completely understand.
I have been up against many who thought that us mere simple people were artards,my teenage daughters version of retard(no I don't want to offend anyone),only to go and show them something I knew and they didn't.
Man,did they get quiet.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Good find and explanation, but I'm still leaning more towards believing the birds flew into a cloaked UFO.

Is was looking into the fish kill,trying to find out if it was somehow connect to the same river/stream system and if it was downstream.Like some chemical release and it got into the water and flowed downstream,ya know what I mean.
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm glad to see that you're also looking into the fish kills, too.
Please post whatever you discover.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thank you!
It was like a light bulb went off in my head.
Seems to be some activity going on around there if you look at google maps.
Like a lot of things,it goes to the wayside,but it needs to be investigated further.
Much like the gulf oil spill,fukushima,many many others.
This was my first puppy,my awakening on what is really going on.
I will continue on cause I am a digger of truth now and I will forever be one,now.
I will get back with you on this.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm afraid we may never get any official answers. Just like my thread on the bee deaths, I even wrote to the man in charge of the commerical bee hives who told me that the results should be in by the following week. I originally asked him if the results of the tests would be revealed to the media, but he never addressed this question. After the holiday, I'm going to email him again and see what his response is. It should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Mass deaths continue to this day but are not being reported beyond the local level. Unfortunately animals don't have pockets so there is no profit in reporting on this type of phenomenon. I believe the last "official" statement said the specimens were being sent to a lab for analysis, whatever they found was never released or if it was nobody reported it.
The one thing all the bird deaths had in common was massive internal injuries, all the fish had "lack of oxygen" in common. Very disturbing.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Well,thank you.
With the fish,well,probably had something with the alien ship disposing of their waste in the form of a big blue chunk of ice,if you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
Mass deaths continue to this day but are not being reported beyond the local level. Unfortunately animals don't have pockets so there is no profit in reporting on this type of phenomenon. I believe the last "official" statement said the specimens were being sent to a lab for analysis, whatever they found was never released or if it was nobody reported it.
The one thing all the bird deaths had in common was massive internal injuries, all the fish had "lack of oxygen" in common. Very disturbing.

I'm still waiting on the report of the orange goo from Alaska.
Any news on that one,if anyone remembers?
Last I heard it was crustacean eggs,but not confirmed.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wondering,could the radar imagery pick up an explosion and it's gases expanding upwards from that explosion.

If there were any reports of a accident related to that.

Lots of trees for the birds to roost in around that area.
Not exactly fireworks,but something other,like industrial.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The only thing I can think of that would cause that many birds to drop out of the sky is a whole flock flying through a cloud of methane or something else with low oxygen levels. They would go unconscious and drop like rocks. I suppose it's possible that a large fireworks concussion hit a 'bubble' in the atmosphere, bounced off and stunned them, too.

The fish die offs may just be normal variants due to weather, cold and low oxygen levels. I'm wondering if we are just not getting more news coverage of these types of things so they seem more prevalent than before.

That weatherman has a whole list of animal deaths on his website. One is a large number of buffalos in Asia that dropped dead; he attributed it to their 'freezing to death' due to a sudden cold spell. They may be water buffalo and not American Bison, but I've seen bison standing outside in a driving blizzard with below zero temps, snoring away happily. They can take anything. An animal as large as a water buffalo would be hard pressed to 'freeze to death' overnight. Heck, I've seen newborn lambs survive 10 degrees overnight without a problem.

top topics

join