It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy protester hands President Obama a note

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not that I am ready to jump head on into the 'it was staged' pile, but I must say.... that is a very clean, legible shot of that little but yet perfect sized note with Obama holding it just right... just saying, ponder over it.

I am surprised SS didnt jump all over that situation. That seems to me to be a 'high risk' kinda thing.

BTW, whatever happened to the whole 'Anthrax' thing?! That little note could have been laced - even made up entirely of compressed anthrax powder!

If the whole scene was legit, nice to see somebody with guts and a voice take action WITH a result, bravo.
(implying the words on the note and a successful delivery)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
Not that I am ready to jump head on into the 'it was staged' pile, but I must say.... that is a very clean, legible shot of that little but yet perfect sized note with Obama holding it just right... just saying, ponder over it.

If his thumb was covering the words, how could he read it for himself to see what it said. He had to have his thumb in the position it was to read it. Unless he has xray vision to see through his thumb

I am surprised SS didnt jump all over that situation. That seems to me to be a 'high risk' kinda thing.

Even if they did, whatever it was that would have made them nervous to take action, the note would have come to light regardless. If the SS jumped him, at one point or another someone was going to ask what it was they saw and would want to retrieve it. Whether the individual handed it to Obama or an SS agent picked it up after it was dropped when the SS tackled the man. Either way the fact that it was a note would have come to light regardless of how it made its way to the president. I stated earlier that I have been close to a president and if I wanted to hand a note to him, I could have, the opportunity was there.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
has this been PROVEN to be a hoax yet?? or do we need a couple more days (just like the aborted baby)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Had to have been staged. The secret service (SS) would have not allowed such a transfer if they had not know about it. What if there were something on the note? Further proof obama admin and george soros are behind this. They are advertising the cause. I never have and never will buy it. SCAM!

Personally I'm not to sure about that.I don't know if what you say is true. I also don't see a reason for them to prevent the passing of a note. An assassination attempt may be the only thing that could get support for Obama's position at this point. Even if it was successful they would just stick another corporate shill in and increase security. For them it's a win win.

I also worry that RP is at risk, it would kind of be a gift to the present administration.

Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join