It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Judge asks, What if ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hope this is in the right Forum.

Judge Napolitano asks these questions.

I think they`re more like statements.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I do not know much of the Good Judge but how does he have a job with FOX? I'm not kidding. Apologies for the ignorance.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What if what? What if everything is as it already is? Well then we'd be right here right now wouldn't we? Thanks for pointing out the obvious Mr. Judge.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

For a long time I thought that the only prominent person spreading these messages, was Ron Paul. . . Seeing that the Judge is spreading the same message gives me great hope for the cause . . maybe and hopefully more and more people will see the light and step forward soon..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Awesome speech. Though he kinda ruined it with trying to sell me a book in the background. That short of cheapen it a little. But hey guys gotta make some money.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mps3119

The judge has been very supportive of Ron Paul.
Especially over the past couple of years, where he does agree on lots of Pauls policies and has give him air time to show his points.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
When I was a child, there was a gang of young kids in the neighborhood that would pick on one kid as a group and steal lunch money, quarters for games, etc. One day, they cornered me in a parking lot. I was pretty scared all alone with really no way out. A kid from the back came out and told everyone to leave me alone. Told them that it was not cool to do this like this to me. He reached out his hand and guided me past the crowd....about half way. Then he punched me in the back of the head and they all kicked me for what seemed like years.

I know that the people over at FOX are just pretty people that read what they are told and they are all told the same thing and it is a party line agenda but hey, the Judge has his hand out.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Im glad there is a video or else I wouldnt know what the topic of this thread is about.. Oh wait, i cant watch videos.......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KendraSins

I think the Judge is the only one on Fox that sides with the common person.
Most of the others on Fox haven`t got the guts to bring up some of the issues that he comments on.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

You say he works for fox which is correct, but tptb must maintain a balance of sorts for if they dont then all the news would be too obviously "one sided" for the sheeple. Without balance they wpuld further isolate themselves and be really targetted.

I know fox news is one of he most biased and fraudulent news services out there along with sky and the bbc. Bit if they didnt have this "judge" then they would probably have nothing at all and they would be seen to be "too" corrupt by the sheeple.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I agree.
Dylan Rattigan is another one that i admire....now and then.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Gotcha and good point thanks TMW.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
S&F for the op...Anyone who does not sit down and carefully consider whether these qualify as statements of fact instead of questions, needs to take a break to do so...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here`s another one from the Judge.

new topics

top topics

join