It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Rallys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Found this video, its pretty amusing watching this. I mean if I was given some money (No less then 100) I sure would attend a rally if someone fed me and brought me there.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a post in another thread I made about it, from a person in Iran now living in Canada.

"lol it's worse than this man
my mom worked in a govt bank and one day the boss came in and said everybody needs to go and attend the Quds day rallies lmao
imagine my mom, a person that doesn't even consider herself muslim, in the middle of that haha
half of the people are bused in from god knows what city in air conned busses with the promise that they will be given money and lunch if they attend rallies. The other half are a mixture of basijis and govt workers who are basically told to go and attend. Heck, even university students are forced to attend sometimes. If they don't they will be kicked out of their programs.

btw, for those who fast forward this video, after 2:19 it starts showing the opposition demonstrators to show the massive difference in numbers and the difference in the way they act."

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Similar to the white house party after the "killing" of OBL......?
I guess the rallies in support of Gaddafi where all paid for as well.....

And this is a you tube video?! whit snippets of quotes from a USA Today reporter?!?!

I'm sure some were paid to be there.....I'm also sure it happens everywhere.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Pawns I say, were ALL PAWNS in the very real game of "RISK"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Pawns I say, were ALL PAWNS in the very real game of "RISK"

the board demands a move.

will you defend the king? or yourself?

The primary object of the game is "world domination," or "to occupy every territory on the board and in so doing, eliminate all other players. Players control armies with which they attempt to capture territories from other players"

that would explain the irrational move into Libya, the coming move over Syria, and the lengthy battle for Iran through it's proxies in Iraq, Afghanistan and Israel's little bout with Hezbollah. Yes the US team surely is making it's move.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does Iran have any card combinations they can trade in for extra units on their turn?

2nd

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Similar to the white house party after the "killing" of OBL......?
I guess the rallies in support of Gaddafi where all paid for as well.....

And this is a you tube video?! whit snippets of quotes from a USA Today reporter?!?!

I'm sure some were paid to be there.....I'm also sure it happens everywhere.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

I'm not really understanding what you are trying to imply? Most college students getting paid because of the death of OBL? Your comparing apples to oranges.

Where I attend college, everyone at RIT basically took over the fields and courtyards after news broke of his death, no incentives just spirit, there's a difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
Does Iran have any card combinations they can trade in for extra units on their turn?

2nd

1-the rise in the price of oil and other commodities and the resulting effect on a world economy already on life suport.

2-a terminally dysfuntional financial house of cards that will propably not survive another useless war.

3-worst case scenario, where there is nothing left to lose, set the oil fields and oill tankers of the middle east on fire and bring your ennemies down with you.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Back in 70’s where the revolution started, people in shah’s ilk said the same story, and those revolutionaries were villagers and has been paid for.

Irony.. isn’t it..?

new topics

top topics

join