It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troubling evidence : World War 3 imminent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I don't believe for a minute these revolutions are not created by the elite or at the very least they know it was going to happen. These people have been controlling the masses for many years, there have been riots and revolutions before this. It's all in there plan, the New World Order will not be put across as a bad thing, it will be made to look good and fare but in the long run it will be total control and no freedom for the lower classes.

This occupy wallstreet movement is created just like Libya and just like Egypt, I don't know how people fall for this crap every time.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
does anybody think america will be invaded in world war III?
i'm curious

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Not really much chance while America still has air/sea superiority.. But if it got to the point of the US losing that superiority then I suspect a similar debate to the one surrounding the use of WMDs on Japan vs invasion would ensue..

Given how the world is sold the notion that there will be a gun behind every blade of grass I suspect the enemies of American might opt for the easier route of using WMDs, biologicals and other nasties rather than risk more lives with boots on the ground.

But I certainly feel if WW3 kicks off that America itself will feel the full force of war on her cities and I certainly don't wish that on any of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This must be the 32849120489234781293716483714283573285784923th 'imminent WW3' thread...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

wwIII be all that you can be

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
i'm curious

Why would anyone invade America? Seriously.

They would have to rebuild it's infrastructure/find jobs for it's people, execute all it's drug dealers, imprison the bankers and then look around for somewhere to invade because America is bankrupt and has no resources.

Give me a break. You must be American.

I mean, I like Americans, but please relax. You have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Ha we would just release our prison population on em!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I said UK not US. The point is $500million to $300billion is 600% increase on an investment. If you think that 5%-10% is perfectly fine and 20% is amazing on a regular investment...than you can fairly easily conclude that small wars are doing fantastic job in making profit. And this is just the beginning: the 300$ billion earned by the UK companies in rebuilding Libya will go into wages for UK people, taxes and something called money multiplier will result in lots of prosperity for Britain. And still this is again just a small part of the spoils that go to the winner. Think of the oil that Libya have and the profits that will be made in the years to come. And than the arms that would be sold by those same countries to the Libyan country etc etc etc. There is lot of ways for the US and NATO to make profit from "small" wars, that is why i said that world scale war maybe is not a needed option for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by ipsedixit

Ha we would just release our prison population on em!

Are you kidding?

It won't be necessary because America will not be invaded. The only way to successfully invade America (but why would anybody do it?) is to train 2 million Chinese soldiers as City of San Francisco Department of Public Works Employees . . . and make sure they know everything about San Francisco and speak perfectly accented San Francisco English.

Then book a City of San Francisco Department of Public Works Convention in every major American city. Then book flights into the US for returning Chinese Americans who live in San Francisco and are "returning for the convention from trips to China."

Before you know it. Game over. This is how the most fully armed nation on the face of the earth is taken out by asymetrical warfare.

Incidentally, does anyone else think that nations overseas are playing "rope a dope" with America? Getting it to play itself out in little wars so that the boom can be lowered by the City of San Francisco?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

Good point and I stand corrected here, but in this day and age when the news is billions and trillions it is difficult to keep track of whom is fleecing whom here.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Only in San Fransisco China town...

..I am going to watch Big Trouble In Little China now... The real threat is ancient Chinese sorcerers.. Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
i'm curious

Invaded? No.

But multiple terrorist attacks at civilian locations pulled off by islamic extremists/Russian sympathizers? Maybe.

Ever think what could've happened if 9/11 wasn't engineered by a secret government council? What if Al-Qaeda went above and beyond their mapping of 9/11 and planned an all out assault on NYC with home grown terrorists already here? Imagine what could've happened in NYC when all responders are arriving at Ground Zero and people fleeing the city on every bridge out of town. How many would you need to inflict serious damage on the population? 50? 100 armed men?

The reasoning behind me thinking 9/11 was an inside job is for this scenario actually. Wouldn't you think that Bin Laden/Al-Qaeda would pull out all stops while committing such an attack. Even if they lost everyone in the fight, they wouldn't give a damn anyway. Your talking 1,000s more lives lost on top of the towers collapsing if there was a substantial amount of fighters on the ground. Thank god our government isn't THAT cynical.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

As long as they wait until after Christmas, so I am home from Afghanistan. Then Israel can bomb Iran back into the Stone Age....

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaMayLi
reply to post by TheOracle

he says there shall begin the worst of the three world wars at what he calls Araxum's Border- which is the area along the borders of what is now Azerbaijan, Iraq & Iran. This war will eventually encompass all of the Asian continent.

Funny, Russians are sending troops to Iran's boarders. I think if Israel or US strikes Iran, that will be the beginning of WW3. It's all building up right now.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

terror attacks? If all stops are pulled out it will be all out biological and WMD attack,not some terror attack.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

When the History books are written about WW3 they will definitely include the last ten years as a build up to the war,
Im not even sure if history books could be written after WW3 i fear that the war will be on such a grand and devastating scale that in the aftermath their will not be any more natural original forests, all forests after WW3 i think will have been planted by man/machines

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I fear you are right their maybe a typical world war for a year or less but I think the soldiers will start rebelling against their officers great world power armies will divide amongst each other civil war will erupt on every pronounceable country on this great planet, these civil wars will then be quickly put down only to quickly re-emerge as little guerrilla activities lengthening the bloodshed beyond generations having no foreseeable end.
that my great intellectual friends is my prediction of how WW3 will occur only to send spin-off conflicts around the worlds leaving no patch of dirt untouched by the brutality of war.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join