It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troubling evidence : World War 3 imminent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the info OP(LOVELY)

edit on 23-11-2011 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
Then there's that one book about exactly how it comes about....yes, what the op said....Well posted, there!

What book is this??

Also.. Has there been a single day you don't hear there is a conflict in some part of the world??
Seems pretty normal to me now.. All you hear is war this, war that..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
hey pretty girl, dont worry your pretty little head about ww3, us strong men will protect ya =)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

You are very astute with your comments. Most of what you are saying is truth.
Before WW2, the Germans were dealing with economy problems and people were poor and jobless. Hitler used that to promote his labour party movement (nazi's) and become popular due to the crisis, he created a false flag which allowed him to take power and lead Germany into war. Hitler knew going to war was the only way to end banking cartels hold on his country.

The allies fought for the bankers and won.

History will repeat itself again. I am sure WW1 was much the same, poverty, someone takes control that shouldn't have it, starts wars, etc...

Very good post, why it's in Skunkworks? While you are assuming what's to come, it's a quite educated guess. It's like saying the snow will fall in November, no one can be sure that it will, but we are quite certain it will.
edit on 23-11-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I also believe WW3 is imminent. I think that there will soon be a conflict involving Turkey/Israel and Syria that will prompt Syrian allies (Iran/Russia) to react with counter strikes. I can only speculate that before too long Israel will fall victim to missile strikes coming from Iran which will prompt the United States their NATO allies to respond. I doubt the use of nuclear weapons will be involved unless a key landmark i.e. Dome of the Rock/Temple Mount is destroyed by a)a strike coming from Iran/Russian coalition or b)false flag strike planned by Israel.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I actually thought the opposite - the recent skirmishes and civil unrest mean that there is less likely of being World War III. If America of Israel openly attached Iran then Iran would retaliate with everything and every friend that it can , including Syria.

Like the cold war of the 80s where Poland got independence and this had the domino effect all the way to East Berlin and beyond, the Arab Spring will carry on through Syria, then Lebanon and then Iran. So all US and Israel need to do is "promote" the unrest in these countries and encourage freedom for the people. And get this help ratified/sanctified by the Arab League - so removing virtually all opposition. Indeed Qatar helped with special forces in Libya and Turkey aren't too chuffed at its near neighbours at the moment.

Look at the playing field now, Iran could not rely on Syria at this time because it has too many internal problems to worry about. I also think that Saudi Arabia and other some big players in the Middle East don't want a nuclear Iran

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
WW3 Is not so bad.....conditioning/entrainment technology such as HAARP make life more better

Check out the full documentary by Aldous Huxley on youtube. It is called Ultimate Revolution

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

I won't take any more of your time- there's a lot more to this but I should start a thread of my own for that. Just my two cents- thanks again.

Please good sir, I would be surprised if nobody else picked up on this, (I haven't read past your post yet)

But I think most members of ATS would be thrilled to read some of your translations of Nostradamus's work.

As we all know, translations into English have been sketchy at best, and it would be exciting to have some new prespectives on his work,

Especially at a crucial moment in history, such as this.

Your work would be greatly appreciated here good sir.

Thankyou

Sorry OP to go off topic, I agree with your post, and am preparing for the worst.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Kingsmantis: hey pretty girl, dont worry your pretty little head about ww3, us strong men will protect ya =)

Haha, sorry to criticize,

But you silly sexist muppet,

Have you seen the amount of women soldiers now serving in our forces?

They would mop the floor with you boy.........

edit on 23-11-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: quoting that dude.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The greatest purge of humanity is inevitable.

2 to 3 billion lives lost should do it.

WWIII, pestilences, famine, deep impact from space, or something man-made other than war?

Take your pick.

Not if but when?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
Another question rises - does someone want that to happen, someone different from the attacker? The attacker is obviously Russia plus China. I do not imagine the vice versus scenario.

All Russian weapons are offensive or designed for offensive war. US weapons especially the newest shield are defensive. It started to be like that since Reagan's Star Wars - USA prepared to neutralize the Soviet missiles, while USSR improved the invulnerability and penetration capability of the missiles. Nothing changed so far, only the weapons are better.

en.wikipedia.org...

The military of the United States is deployed in more than 150 countries around the world, with more than 369,000 of its 1,580,255 active-duty personnel serving outside the United States and its territories. Most of these overseas personnel are deployed in combat zones in the Middle east, as part of the "War on Terror". Many of the remainder are located at installations activated during the Cold War, by which the US government sought to counter the Soviet Union in the aftermath of World War II.

The US building a missile shield in Eastern Europe aimed at Russia is aggression, imho The Russkies are operating with a defense budget orders of magnitude smaller than that of the US and NATO so of course the best investment in terms of deterrence credibility would be to develop a missile technology that renders the missile shield ineffective. What else could they do?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The International bankster carteL will start War with Red China in order to get out of their debt to them. Insane, greedy old Men will send the young sheople to be slaughtered. America will feel the sword on our very own soil this time around. World War 3 is without a doubt coming very soon to a theater near you. ~SheopleNation

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
WW3 has been goin on for the last 10 years. A world war is classified as one in which more than 3 countries are involved. But as to your op, WW2 was a different animal! COMPLETELY. As was vietnam, even you could say the current wars going on. The next BIG war will be hell like no other when nukes are being arbitraily being launched with reckless abandon. IMO
Here is from wiki: World wars span multiple countries on multiple continents, with battles fought in multiple theaters, and last for multiple years. The term has usually been applied to two conflicts of unprecedented scale that occurred during the 20th century, World War I (1914–1918) and World War II (1939–1945), although in retrospect a number of earlier conflicts may be regarded as "world wars". The other most common usage of the term is in the context of World War III, a phrase usually used to describe any hypothetical future global conflict
edit on 22-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Not sure what you are reffering to as "more than 3 countries involved" because i honestly haven't seen that recently. By 3 countries i would assume them all fighting each other.

As far as recent history since the year 2000, there are 3 countries (and others) hiding under the disguise of the UN and NATO... namely the USA, UK, and France... being the top promoters of what i guess you could call war.

HOWEVER, far from war it is. War takes two sides to fight each other.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you are reffering to the "wars" in iraq and afghanistan. Then its the wrong term... as the 2 country's were not fighting back in a sense that could be called war.

They were both bullied into false sanctions (WMD's, supporting terrorism, blahblah) to promote an invasion.

These are by no means war. The real term to use here is GENOCIDE. I say this because people died for no reason whatsoever. A war takes 2 sides, nation to nation. Several countries bullying a nation into false accusations for the sake of stealing their assets is not a war, let alone a world war.

WW3 hasn't started yet

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
World War 3 does not mean the world will end. I bet WW3 ends up being fought without a single atomic bomb being detonated. My only fear is the use of chemical and bio weapons. We all know how in the past, even as far back at 6 thousand years, history proves the human race goes threw famine and bouts of uncontrollable disease and it's only a matter of time before it happens again. Humanity is doomed to repeat itself. Over and over and over again.
Anything think war is not needed? War is the best excuse to cut down human population limits. The governments and military forces can't just kill people for the hell of it, they need an excuse. So WW3 would be a basis to a start at depopulation.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I also think they will try and start a WW3 but I also dont think people will fight their governments corrupt wars anymore. People are finally opening their eyes and are no long blindly flowing the gov

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
I also think they will try and start a WW3 but I also dont think people will fight their governments corrupt wars anymore. People are finally opening their eyes and are no long blindly flowing the gov

Who are "they"?

Personally I believe that all of mankind are destined to make war with one or another "people"

War is inevitable because humanity remains divided in a multitude of ways, and because evil, greed, and corruption not only assure the divisions remain constant, it assures conflicts and ultimately wars.

No matter who "they" are.

War is hell, and it sure isn't God in heaven that brings it to us.

Mankind's capacity to be compassionate, good and caring always seems to eventually be outdone by its evils.

War makes no distinction between the innocent and good, or the corrupt and evil, it just kills.... No matter who or where you are, or which people you belong to in a world war 3, if the killing starts this time, there may be no stopping it.

So, who or what would really want this war most?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A war with Iran is inevitable and when that happens WW3 will surely begin.
There are many signs that are pointing to the fact that the US Government is taking steps to prepare for such a war as it inches closer and closer to this option.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Thank you so very kindly for your interest. I had been thinking along these lines for a very long while. What stays my hand is the trollish reception that Nostradamus threads invariably get upon this site.

I'll meditate upon it for a day or so, & if you see a new Nostradamus thread in Prophecies & Predictions it might be mine. I'm grateful for the new T & C regulation threads that have come up lately.

I'm also grateful that this thread is still going & that people have been polite. It gives me hope.

PS- so as not to be off topic & with all due respect to Oracle anyone interested is free to just U2U me- I will answer every single correspondent.

edit on 23-11-2011 by RomaMayLi because: Add content

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

The elite didn't expect the revolutions happening everywhere from egypt to wall street. Their worst nightmare is people power. They now realize their grand scheme has failed and they won't be able to impose their dictature on us. The Internet (among other things) opened the sheeple's eyes.

I don't think this is correct at all. The elite know exactly what they are doing. They planned these revolutions across the world and their grand scheme is going according to plan. Who gave us the internet in the first place? Is it not the perfect way to bring discontented people together?

Please just take a minute to read the following quotes taken from the exact recorded transcript of the questioning of Khristian Georgievitch Rakovsky (a.k.a Chaim Rakeover), one of the founders of Soviet Bolshevism, intimate of Trotsky's and former Soviet ambassador to Paris, by Gavriil Gavriilovitch Kus'min of the NKVD (Stalin's Secret Police) on 26th January, 1938. It was taken during the period of the trials of the Trotzkyists in the USSR in 1938, when Rakovsky was tried together with Bukharin, Rykoff, Yagoda, Karakhan, Dr. Levin and others. The giving of this information spared his life. It is known that Rakovsky was sentenced to be shot, like the others, but was reprieved and given 20 years in prison.

"Marxism, before being a philosophical, economic and political system, is a conspiracy for the revolution. And as for us the revolution is the only absolute reality, it follows that philosophy, economics and politics are true only insofar as they lead to revolution. The fundamental truth (let us call it subjective) does not exist in economics, politics or even morals: in the light of scientific abstraction it is either truth or error, but for us, who are subject to revolutionary dialectic, it is only truth. And insofar as to us, who are subject to revolutionary dialectic, it is only truth, and therefore the sole truth, then it must be such for all that is revolutionary, and such it was to Marx. In accordance with this we must act. Remember the phrase of Lenin, in reply to someone who demonstrated by way of argument that, supposedly, his intention contradicted reality: "I feel it to be real" was his answer. Do you not think that Lenin spoke nonsense? No, for him every reality; every truth was relative in the face of the sole and absolute one: the revolution. Marx was a genius. If his works had amounted to only the deep criticism of Capitalism, then even that would have been an unsurpassed scientific work; but in those places where his writing reaches the level of mastery, there comes the effect of an apparently ironical work. "Communism" he says "must win because Capital will give it that victory, though its enemy." Such is the magisterial thesis of Marx ...

Can there be a greater irony? And then, in order that he should be believed, it was enough for him to depersonalize Capitalism and Communism, having transformed the human individual into a consciously thinking individual, which he did with the extraordinary talent of a juggler. Such was his sly method, in order to demonstrate to the Capitalists that they are a reality of Capitalism and that Communism can triumph as the result of inborn idiocy; since without the presence of immortal idiocy in homo economico there could not appear in him continuous contradictions as proclaimed by Marx. To be able to achieve the transformation of homo sapiens into homo stultum is to possess magical force, capable of bringing man down to the first stage of the zoological ladder, i.e. to the level of the animal. Only if there is homo stultum in the epoch of the apogee of Capitalism could Marx formulate his axiomatic proposition: contradictions plus time equal Communism. Believe me, when we who are initiated into this, contemplate the representation of Marx, for example the one which is placed above the main entrance to the Lubianka, then we cannot prevent the inner explosion of laughter by which Marx had infected us; we see how he laughs into his beard at all humanity".

"There is no antithesis here. Marx deceives for tactical reasons about the origin of the contradictions in Capitalism, but not about their obvious reality. Marx knew how they were created, how they became more acute and how things went towards general anarchy in Capitalistic production, which came before the triumph of the Communist revolution ... He knew it would happen because he knew those who created the contradictions".

So Communism and Capitalism together are the pincers that they have used to in order to reach the same conclusion that is revolution - counter-revolution - totalitatarian state. Notice how the counter-revolution has already started in Egypt.

However, I do agree with you that another great war now seems very possible. The elite have also long wanted to destroy the Catholic religion and the bombing and destruction of the Vatican seems inevitable.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I really do not understand why people get worried about this kind of stuff. You cannot stop it.

History repeats itself because the people who know how to avoid histories pitfalls die out and the newer generations do not study history or have the stupid mentality that "we are different" or "it can't happen to us"

It's a cycle that will not end.. I just plan on staying in front of the curve

and the peoples unrest is socially engineered on purpose.
edit on 23-11-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join