It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War With Turkey Imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
DHS issues Turkey fryer warning

The Department of Homeland Security is taking any threat seriously during the Thanksgiving holiday, including the ominous threat to our national security posed by turkey fryers.

"How dangerous can turkey fryers be?" asks a warning issued on the official DHS Twitter account. "Make sure the turkey is completely thawed before placing in a fryer, or this may happen."

The department linked to an ominous video highlighting the dangers of deep frying a turkey.

"Use turkey fryers outdoors at a safe distance from buildings." the DHS tweeted, "Never use turkey fryers in a garage or on a wooden deck."

campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

Ok, maybe not that Turkey, but seriously, with all the doom and gloom in the world I wanted to lighten things up a bit. Have a Happy Thanksgiving all.

And remember, this PSA from the DHS is only because they love us and want us all to have a safe and happy holiday season.

edit on 22-11-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I for one, shall do my part.......I will even devour the flesh of the enemy......

2nd

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

oh man...
that was a good one.
happy turkey day.
hahhhahaa

and its in the WW3 forum too!
priceless my friend priceless...

edit on 22-11-2011 by defythetyrants because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Crooks paid off by PETA they are!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I've always wondered if we went to war with trees would we be able to call it world war tree??

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you guys are crazy this clearly shows the department of homeland security cares about our health and well being, how many turkey fryer related deaths have been avoided because of this ad will be evident after thanksgiving. thank you to the United States of America, uncle sam, george bush, jesus christ and Disney. i needed a little parenting!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

had me worried for a second!!!
since when does the department of homeland security take to the kitchens?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I think Mythbusters have already done a fabulous job in showing the dangers of these things.

Apparently DHS did not agree.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
don't slow cook your bird either, especially is you stuff it cuz the bacteria may not be killed in the process

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Star and flag and curses to you!!!
I was gonna come into this thread and speak of how I was gonna do my share of some turkeycide this thursday.

It will be a coalition of foes I face, the most wanted will be my homemade pumpkin pies.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No Turkey=No Worries!

Prime rib for me!

top topics

join