It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror of family who claim their five-year old son is haunted by the 'man with grey skin'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

No problems, I just thought I would explain my own thoughts better_javascript:icon('
')

Would you be willing to talk about your own experience? I find all this very interesting

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I was raised in a haunted house, and personally experienced many strange phenomena, which is why I don't discount the validity of these claims - although I'm also aware that some people are scared by things that turn out to have innocent, mundane causes, and some prats do invent things for attention.

I'd like to know, since this grey man keeps the child awake, talking to him, what exactly is being said.

Looking at it from a family perspective, rather than seeking to provide evidence to a wider audience, the first thing I'd be doing, as a mum, is sleeping in the little chap's room with him for a bit. Just seems like common sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by afraidofthedark

No problems, I just thought I would explain my own thoughts better_javascript:icon('
')

Would you be willing to talk about your own experience? I find all this very interesting

I have no problem talking about what happened to me, it was 25-30 years ago now so memory has faded with time, but he recurring dreams are still very much in my memory. As is the event with seeing the "ghost" of my aunt.

Originally posted by Toffeeapple

I'd like to know, since this grey man keeps the child awake, talking to him, what exactly is being said.

This is the very same reason I have been very tempted lately to go for some hypnotic regression myself, simply to find out what exactly the man on the end of my bed would be talking about, to a child of such a young age.
edit on 24-11-2011 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
[This is the very same reason I have been very tempted lately to go for some hypnotic regression myself, simply to find out what exactly the man on the end of my bed would be talking about, to a child of such a young age.
edit on 24-11-2011 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Good idea. It could prove very interesting, and may open up your understanding of the situation. I suppose the next step would be to find a reliable, experienced hypnotherapist. If you do, I hope you'll let us know the outcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I was raised in a haunted house, and personally experienced many strange phenomena, which is why I don't discount the validity of these claims - although I'm also aware that some people are scared by things that turn out to have innocent, mundane causes, and some prats do invent things for attention.

Looking at it from a family perspective, rather than seeking to provide evidence to a wider audience, the first thing I'd be doing, as a mum, is sleeping in the little chap's room with him for a bit. Just seems like common sense.

I too lived in a haunted house myself as a kid, for about a month. It wasn't like the activity stopped, it was all the time, every hour of every day. Lights were flickering on and off, TV turned itself on constantly, you could turn it on and it would always change channels. Objects moved all the time, we always heard what sounded like people having constant conversations, doors opened and closed. Everyone who visited or came over experienced it.

My Mother's boyfriend's parents were cops and the Mother must have went insane because one night they were sitting in the dining room, (which is where most of the activity took place), and she shot her husband in the head, and then killed herself. My Mother claims when she met her for the first time she seemed a bit off.

My Mother also claimed that the Mother ghost used to visit me and ask how her son was and so on. I really don't remember that, and it must have been something I completely blocked out. So after a month of intense activity my Mother woke up early packed up our stuff, and we left town. Her boyfriend was screaming after her, and she said it was over between them, because she couldn't handle it, and that was it. The was the happiest day of my life.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

I too lived in a haunted house myself as a kid, for about a month. It wasn't like the activity stopped, it was all the time, every hour of every day. Lights were flickering on and off, TV turned itself on constantly, you could turn it on and it would always change channels. Objects moved all the time, we always heard what sounded like people having constant conversations, doors opened and closed. Everyone who visited or came over experienced it.

My Mother's boyfriend's parents were cops and the Mother must have went insane because one night they were sitting in the dining room, (which is where most of the activity took place), and she shot her husband in the head, and then killed herself. My Mother claims when she met her for the first time she seemed a bit off.

My Mother also claimed that the Mother ghost used to visit me and ask how her son was and so on. I really don't remember that, and it must have been something I completely blocked out. So after a month of intense activity my Mother woke up early packed up our stuff, and we left town. Her boyfriend was screaming after her, and she said it was over between them, because she couldn't handle it, and that was it. The was the happiest day of my life.

Interesting story, I have heard before that spirits commune with children because they still have a spiritual connection which slowly fades away with time. Similar to why children remember past lives but then later go on to forget as that connection to the spiritual fades away.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I wonder if it's things like flouridated water gradually stuffing up our pineal glands that causes this diminishing of awareness as we grow up?

I too lived in a haunted house myself as a kid, for about a month...

Bloody hell, that sounds really messed up. I'm glad your mum had the good sense to remove yourselves before anything escalated even further.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I wonder if it's things like flouridated water gradually stuffing up our pineal glands that causes this diminishing of awareness as we grow up?

I too lived in a haunted house myself as a kid, for about a month...

Bloody hell, that sounds really messed up. I'm glad your mum had the good sense to remove yourselves before anything escalated even further.

Its been proposed that as we get older we forget our connection to the etherial, and children have a stronger connection to it due to the fact their eternal souls have just returned from it. And then slowly our spiritual self forgets its true nature. I suspect we lose this connection so that this illusory experience we call life has more success in spiritual evolution, for if we kept knowledge of the truth of all things then there really isnt much value in detatching ones self from it to experience "reality" subjectively. And not only that, we would see life as the illusion it really is, defeating the whole point of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The main reason I post this is because when I was a young child we lived in a haunted house, not only that but before I can actually remember my mum told me that I used to tell her stories about exactly the same thing.
I dont actually remember it happening and only have my mothers word for it, but I was around 3 or 4, and its not exactly something I would make up at that age. I have thought about hypnotic regression just to find out what the hell was going on. Anyway just found this article and had to share it.

The face looks Roman to me ...they should maybe find out a little about the Roman history of 'Brid' ... it may have been some kind of thoroughfare or even aplace of work and the guys just going about his business ... it's only the unknown that makes it scary ... research is your friend

Not all paranormal activity is bad ... they should ask the boy what the man talks about for some more pointers maybe and stop freaking out because they are letting their imgination get to them which in turn will scare the boy even more when there is very likely no need.

I speak as a Paranormal Investigator.

Woody

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They need to break the cycle of personification of the image. If you think something is real, then as far as the mind is concerned it is real. Paper the wall, weave good stories, replace the negative and scary stuff with positive stuff. That would be good parenting.

The things people do to get their face / business in the papers.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's a shame the reporter never asked what the man was saying to the boy. Would be nice to have a message from beyond to go with the story.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They should see if anyone can talk with it to see why it is in the house. It may be just annoyed because of the renovations. It may even calm down once they are done renovating it. Someone though, should be sure that the child is safe before trying to communicate with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
scary stuff my 4 year old told my wife she was scared when my wife asked of what she said richard which is the name of my wifes dead brother

it has not happened again and i told her that perhaps she was actually saying witches and since shes only 4 it can be hard to tell the difference but it does freak me out a bit

i know if one of my kids told me an old man was talking to them at night i would be moving the # out

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join