It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror of family who claim their five-year old son is haunted by the 'man with grey skin'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The main reason I post this is because when I was a young child we lived in a haunted house, not only that but before I can actually remember my mum told me that I used to tell her stories about exactly the same thing.
I dont actually remember it happening and only have my mothers word for it, but I was around 3 or 4, and its not exactly something I would make up at that age. I have thought about hypnotic regression just to find out what the hell was going on. Anyway just found this article and had to share it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They need to have this building cleansed or move out asap. I would never put my son at risk with a condition like that in my home.
edit on 22-11-2011 by PosterNutbag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Reminds me of the faces of Belmez . It happened on a floor in south America.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Pretty darn creepy.
Reminds me a bit of that movie Sixth Sense. They need to move out of that Apartment.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Spooky.

Also what's with the Daily mail suddenly 'upping' the paranormal lately, this isn't the first time they've mentioned ghosts in the last few days/months

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 22-11-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

crazy stuff man...i`ve seen my share of things but thats rather interesting.

that place needs to be cleansed hardcore if that is whats going on though.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
poor kid

Id get outa dodge asap

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I'm not discounting the boy's story at all, but I think the face on the wall in the pic is just pareidolia. I 100% believe in the paranormal, but seems that at least that part of the problem could be solved with a quick paint job. If the face came back, well... that's another story. I definitely wouldn't have been convinced by the pic alone. They said they just "done up the house" but that wall obviously needs a good washing, by the looks of the bottom of it, lol. That in itself may actually take care of the "face."

All that aside though, I sure feel for the kid. I know that would have scared me half to death when I was that age.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm not discounting the boy's story at all, but I think the face on the wall in the pic is just pareidolia. I 100% believe in the paranormal, but seems that at least that part of the problem could be solved with a quick paint job. If the face came back, well... that's another story. I definitely wouldn't have been convinced by the pic alone. They said they just "done up the house" but that wall obviously needs a good washing, by the looks of the bottom of it, lol. That in itself may actually take care of the "face."

All that aside though, I sure feel for the kid. I know that would have scared me half to death when I was that age.

Haha its funny you should mention painting over the face, I too think its pareidolia, but while I was at school, one day we shared ghost stories and one of my fellow classmates told how a local pub had a similar face in the basement, but everytime they painted over it the face would reappear. I dont know if there was any truth to it as it was just a story in a classroom that I never got to see for myself, but its interesting none the less.
Some of the other things that happened to me personally in the haunted house I lived in was reccurring nightmares, and I couldnt sleep in the living room without having horrible nightmares. One time me, my sister and the babysitter were making toasted sandwiches, my sister went to the toilet and didnt flush the chain, she came back, and then the toilet flushed itself. Also when my aunt committed suicide, I didnt even know about it, but I saw her and another man, to this day I havent got a clue who he was, but they were floating across my hallway which I could see from my bedroom waving at me. Thats my personal experience, once we moved from that house I never saw a ghost again, and I didnt have the recurring nightmare again, and didnt even have a single nightmare for quite a long time.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Spooky.

Also what's with the Daily mail suddenly 'upping' the paranormal lately, this isn't the first time they've mentioned ghosts in the last few days/months

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There is nothing upping the paranormal, people are just getting into the mood of things, especially with Halloween just ending and paranormal activity 3 being released.
The stories are too alike imo.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Spooky.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There is nothing upping the paranormal, people are just getting into the mood of things, especially with Halloween just ending and paranormal activity 3 being released.
The stories are too alike imo.

LOL, interesting idea, it could be true, but then that doesnt explain the march story.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
am I the only one that caught that this kids name is Dagan eerily close to Dagon? not sayin that has anything to do with it but ya never know, sounds to me like they need to have the house clensed or call in a priest or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I wonder how much of this is in the parents imagination, which then provides positive proof to a child at a highly impressionable age.

Regards

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I wonder how much of this is in the parents imagination, which then provides positive proof to a child at a highly impressionable age.

Regards

I know that in my case that just wasnt true. As for this case who knows, I cannot say.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I cant help thinking there is something fishy going on here! The boys father is a plasterer and the "face" on the wall appeared after the father plastered it. Could the family be winding each other up and feeding the little boys imagination?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Poor kid
bless him. At five years old thats pretty terrifying. I would setup infra red cameras and such like. If possible I would also move out immediately regardless of my financial situation. Also I woukd get the place cleansed by a reputable source, if thats possible.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by afraidofthedark
I cant help thinking there is something fishy going on here! The boys father is a plasterer and the "face" on the wall appeared after the father plastered it. Could the family be winding each other up and feeding the little boys imagination?

We can speculate all we like on the cause of this, as we simply do not know without being there.
Maybe the aliens did it?
Maybe its a government conspiracy the scare the poor boy?
Maybe his parents are nutjob attention seekers that would psychologically harm their own child for a bit of media attention?
Maybe its a MI5 psyop?
I mean really come on, you can speculate all day.

Its unexplained so it "must be something fishy", well Im saying the exact same thing happened to me, and my mother wasnt inclined to plant false ideas into my head, she brought me up to be a critical thinker and intelligent enough to balance evidence and absorb information for later cross referencing, hence im here on this forum today.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There are a few things i would do.

# 1 change rooms with the boy, to see if it’s the room or the boy who is being haunted.

# 2 look up the history of the home and the connected home next door.

# 3 do a cleansing of the home. If you’re new to cleansing i think you can buy a basic smudging kit with instructions on ebay

# 4 look up the different religions associated with the area, just because you believe in one religion it doesn’t mean that ghost might believe in the same one, so if the ghost believed in Wicca or druids, it needs to cleansed by someone in that craft, if they were Native American they will not believe in the church. I have a book of psalms opened up to psalm 91 on my dressing room table, yet I’m not religious. Just because you or I don’t believe doesn’t mean the ghosts don’t.

# 5 lay down the rules firm and clear; you are not to enter the boy’s room while he is in there and you must not graffiti or mark any walls anywhere in the house.

I’d see how that goes and hopefully that won’t make them upset, if it does just tell them to stop throwing a temper tantrum. And that their acting like a silly child. It’s your house so you make the rules.

love and harmony
Whateva

PS: Never doubt a child
edit on 23/11/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Im not suggesting all cases like these are fake, in fact im inclined to believe stories such as these have some credibility and the explanations are paranormal.

When I first read the related news report the first thing that came into my mind was the fact that the dad was a plasterer and the face appeared on a wall he had plastered, coincidence!

I do find it strange that the parents would want to go public with their story as the child is so young and impressionable.
Personally if something like this happened to my child I wouldnt want our staged "upset" photo in the papers. I would approach the situation with caution and not make such a huge comotion about it incase it traumatised the child even more. I do think the parents actions and emotions will feed the childs imagination and only encourage this situation to escalate.

I cant help thinking the parents have approached this in a unresponsible way.

Just my thoughts, I wasnt trying to offend you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by afraidofthedark

Im not suggesting all cases like these are fake, in fact im inclined to believe stories such as these have some credibility and the explanations are paranormal.

When I first read the related news report the first thing that came into my mind was the fact that the dad was a plasterer and the face appeared on a wall he had plastered, coincidence!

I do find it strange that the parents would want to go public with their story as the child is so young and impressionable.
Personally if something like this happened to my child I wouldnt want our staged "upset" photo in the papers. I would approach the situation with caution and not make such a huge comotion about it incase it traumatised the child even more. I do think the parents actions and emotions will feed the childs imagination and only encourage this situation to escalate.

I cant help thinking the parents have approached this in a unresponsible way.

Just my thoughts, I wasnt trying to offend you.

Sorry if my response gave the impression I was offended, I certainly wasnt.
I agree entirely with what you say about the parents response to this, maybe one of my possible scenarios for this was correct, in that the parents are actually attention seeking, and would put that above the needs and well being of their own son.
Sorry for being so melodramatic with my initial response, I take that back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join