It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New fool proof protest movement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So as we witness the fall of OWS many of us are wondering. What next??

How can we bring down a system that has proven we are powerless to stop them. Violence will only make it worse. We can't have another OWS uprising. Most people feel they have too much to lose by taking part and many others feel that such methods of protests are useless.

There is a better way my friends.

Stop wearing pants.

No don't start wearing skirts, or shorts or any other variation of mid section apparel. Just take off your pants and never put anything else on.

Yes just casually stroll into work, school, church, job interview starting tomorrow wearing nothing but your tighty. Whiteys. The more offensive, revealing or unsanitary the better.

But this is crazy you say.

Not if we all do it.

The whole system would collapse in a week.

Places that have large numbers of good looking people won't get any work done. Dirty people will offend everyone at the office. Heck some jobs can't be done without pants.

We all need to wear some form of this. Also they can't fire all of us. We can say we are to broke to afford pants. It's a valid excuse. Even restaurants say no shirt, no shoes, no service. Nowhere does it say that you can't walk into Micky dees sporting a dirty pair of briefs with a brown patch in the rear end.

Also lack of sales of pants would bring down the consumer empire..

Folks the time is now!! Join the new revolution!! Say no to pants.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ROFL! Thanks for that. It has been a grim day with all of the political stuff going on, I needed a good chuckle. Not a bad idea either.
edit on 22-11-2011 by clowdstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I've been doing this for years, I knew it would catch on! I'm feeling a 'no pants dance' to accompany the movement, which is to be done every 20 min at the beginning of every hour.
It might get lame by 3:20, but after 4:20 some might find it hilarious, bringing laughs and continuing the movement.

'We wan't change, here's our chance! They say no way, we say NO PANTS'

I thought it was silly at first, but I'm seriously entertaining the idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I for one am dead serious.

Nowhere does the dress code at work always require that I wear pants 100% of the day. Only when climbing ladders.

Love the slogan.

And a dance??? Yep I do believe that s in order.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I see what you did there
, me thinks you have a little fetish for panties...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Shh

Don't spoil it. Its a 'protest'

new topics

top topics

join