It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Tells Occupiers: 'You're The Reason I Ran For Office' - Sheeps Applaud!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Are you open to talk about it?

Not really. Why? Nothing I have to say will make sense to you because our fundamental views of Obama and what he has and hasn't done in office are totally different. I could make a list of things, but you and others would just come back with your own ideas and opinions... Frankly, it's a waste of my time explaining to you what Obama has done that's in line with OWS goals.

I'm not claiming that he's done a LOT for OWS, but listening to an old interview of Obama shows me that for many years, he's been consistent in his views of this country and wants what's best for ALL the people. He just has to operate in a very constrained situation (the political arm of our government) so it may not seem like he's done a lot.

Muhahahaha

If Obama, was really trying to do right for the people, He should have 4 years ago, or whatever 3 years ago, got before the people thru TV, or whatever and said hey check it out America, your Government is broken, Congress is ran by lobbyist The Senate is as well, and NO one wants to take responsibility everyone is scared to try to change the way things are being handled in The senate and Congress, due to threats or whatever!!!

Its all one big Fiasco. I am asking you America, to help me clean up our corrupt Governing system, so we can actually FIX, our problems, and help the people thru this Dark time In America...

Period..

that is what he should have done..... That is what you call change.... NOT, the way he behaved and is still behaving 3 years later, he is part of the Establishment, that has the power.. The same Establishment, that is corrupt and part of the continuation of the problem..

Until the people of America, clean up our Government, However we can, this madness this Fireside Theatre, will continue. Its an Election year next year and its going to be the same bullcrap... Four years from now, it will be the same crap, just more of us will be only able to read about it or listen to it on the radio or newspaper, because we will be even more BROKE!!!

That is the Comedy..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

What do you expect him to do exactly?

When the man proposes legislation, Congress fights him tooth and nail. Congress doesn't want to help the middle class.

When Obama pushes something through he gets slammed for it.
He is just always wrong.

This is the reality of the last 3 years. It's so bad that the OP actually believes Obama bailed out the banks.
Do you see the problem here?

It's an exersize in futility when you have the political right always crying that Obama should have done this or that, as if TPOTUS is somehow a fascist regime where he can actually do whatever he wants. Yet at the same time whenever he does do something he is called a nazi.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
oopss
wrong thread
edit on 22-11-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join