It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Capitol Hill proposal" seeks money to target OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Groups on Capitol Hill are actively soliciting money from banks to specifically target OWS leaders and goals. Watch out below!

Its hard to say who these people really represent, sounds like a law firm cover up.

brown.3cdn.net...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

actively soliciting money from banks to specifically target OWS leaders and goals.

That is one of the reasons why Occupy movements have not wanted to name a "leader". It will make it much easier to discredit the movement if the ant-OWS crowd has a target to aim for.

Did you also notice the third paragraph down?

They are admitting the commonalities between OWS and the Tea Party, and how the next round of bonuses may cause a stir!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
read the opposition research part....They want to do everything they can to discredit, embarass, and/or alienate everyone involved with ows. Even IF there is NOTHING to use they want to dig an dig and dig until they have SOMETHING to use against anyone associated. Also they're talking about the fa t that msm still hasn't reported on the fact that wall street types are going to be getting more money. I guess they're waiting because if they report on it now it'll just help the movement but another prime example of MSM being in the pocket of, and serving the 1% and TPTB!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
That is one of the reasons why Occupy movements have not wanted to name a "leader". It will make it much easier to discredit the movement if the ant-OWS crowd has a target to aim for.

Does anybody even know who is leading these occupy movements? Why would it be so easy to discredit them if they were known? Are they something similar to pond scum?

I only ask because all of the people who seem so proud to back the movment have no problem coming forward and saying so. Why shouldn't the leaders who are orchestrating this do so also? Do they want the little dominoes to fall first? Sounds pretty selfish to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

There are no leaders yet because the underlying premise that created OWS did not come from a particular individual. Therefore, whom would be sufficient to lead a movement derived from an internal given?

I only ask because all of the people who seem so proud to back the movment have no problem coming forward and saying so. Why shouldn't the leaders who are orchestrating this do so also?

Those whom support the movement may not have a problem, but if I, or any other person, claimed to be a leader then it would be fair game for opponents to use my words or past to discredit the movement. It would be much easier to point fingers.

Those that oppose OWS will do so no matter what and a leader only provides fuel for the fire.

top topics

join