It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA employee charged with sexual assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

On Sunday at about 3:25 a.m., police responded to a report of a sexual assault. Two women said they had been approached by a man they did not know, and that he assaulted one of the them before running away, police said. Police said the woman reported he had been wearing a uniform and showed a badge.

An employee of the Transportation Security Administration was charged with sexually assaulting a woman while he was in uniform and after he showed his badge to the alleged victim, according to Prince William County police.

Rodman was held without bond Monday with a court date set for January, court records show. He is charged with aggravated sexual battery, object sexual penetration, forcible sodomy and abduction with intent to defile, police said.

www.washingtonpost.com... npost
edit on 22-11-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is madness! Those are horrible things to be charged with! Further proofs that creeps are indeed working in the airports. Sadly, there is likely more people like this guy, and the power goes to their head.
edit on 22-11-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The TSA is the perfect opportunity for some of these perverts. They get to grope women and kids and actually get paid for it. I hope this guy, if guilty, gets thrown in the darkest pit they can find.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

How many brain cells must one lack to show a badge before raping someone? As if that gives them the right!
I hope they give him as much as they can possibly throw at him. Sheesh, give a badge to someone who is not much higher in rank than a rent-a-cop and this happens.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

So being payed to molest people wasn't enough for him anymore. I wonder how many more will come out of the woodwork. Don't they make background checks on these clowns? No, no, go right ahead stranger that I don't know\potencial molester, feel up my kids.
This is rediculous. With all the crap that is happening in the world, TSA included, there are still people that believe wholeheartedly that TPTB are honest, good, and hard working people. Can't wait 'till they wake up.

top topics

join