It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official "What Needs To Happen" thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The economy needs to doom.

Its needs to get easier and easier to find a job.

All gun laws, except the one requiring one to be 18 years of age to buy a gun, need to be dropped.

Cannabis growing and selling need to be legalized for average folks.

Heaven and earth need to pass away.

No matter who the president is they need to be able to accomplish anything major with congress not in their way.

The world needs to be made attractive to live in.

Add on to what needs to happen.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If Heaven and Earth pass away it might make it kinda difficult for anything else on your list to happen.

Just saying.... maybe put that one at the bottom of the list, in case all the other "Things That Need To Happen" don't work out.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

It's in no particular order, and I'll keep it that way thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
One word...

Zombies.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

********** growing and selling need to be legalized for average folks.

I suggest you immediately remove that line from your post before someone clicks alert and you are banned like so many others.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The economy needs to doom.

Its needs to get easier and easier to find a job.

All gun laws, except the one requiring one to be 18 years of age to buy a gun, need to be dropped.

Agreed on all fronts. However, I may add that it should not just be easier to find a job. America needs to move away from being a service oriented work base; we need to bring the industry / manufacturing jobs back. I went to buy socks the other day and I could not find one brand not made in El Salvador, Columbia, Mexico...you get the idea. The same goes for Disney books I was buying for my daughter. All made in Mexico. This crap needs to stop.

The gun laws point may have some grey area, but I am all for the right to bear arms so take er away.

Heaven and earth need to pass away.

Not sure what you mean there but I'll bite, perhaps a little elaboration here?

No matter who the president is they need to be able to accomplish anything major with congress not in their way.

This one is a great big No in my eyes. Yeah congress puts their big caboose in the middle of far too much, but too much power in one person's hands is a bad thing. I get the idea here, but the principle of a democracy by the people for the people should not be idly discarded.

I would like to add to this list: De-privatize the prison system. This allows for far too much corruption, rehabilitation should not be by the numbers or guise as a means to filling bunks.

new topics

top topics

join