It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "IT" Hitting the fan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Originally posted by Expat888
western civilisation is collapsing.. let it ..

long overdue.. world will be much better off once western civilisation is flushed down the toilet ..

the greed, materialism, wars (mass-murder for profit by westerners) have done enough damage to humanity already..

But should the innocent suffer with the wicked...?

take a good look around you... the innocent suffer with the wicked - and at the hands of the wicked everyday...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by Expat888

and hope the good ones make it through... that's about all that can be said.

exactly... many of the good ones will make it .. many wont .. there are no guarantees in life and there will always be risks..
Live and do what can to try and make the world a little better along the way..nobody knows what tomorrow will bring..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Guy's things are going on in the world all the time which are bad, it's been going on forever. Iam all for being prepared but to worry about something that will maybe never happen will just get you old quicker.
Yeah it's great talking about it but heck when I was a kid in the early 80's the sirens went off every friday and I would run home asking my mum "are the nuclear bomb's dropping?".
Crap happens all the time don't let it run your life cos you will miss out on all the good stuff.
So yes # is hitting the fan, but it's always has and alway will.
It's up to us to try and clean the fan and direct the poo somewhere else but I guess as a specie's we are not ready for it yet.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

there is a difference of worrying and being prepared, just as there is fearing it and excepting it, we all know it is coming but when ? in our life time? or our next gens life time, i do not have kids for i think it is our life time been saying this since I was 16, so 31 years have gone and still... oh wait 9/11 katrina OK bombing the fall of the stock market the rise of gold OWS, just so you know I did not call OWS, OWS but " one day the masses will take to the streets saying, this is mine leave it alone" does not seem to close to "who's street" does it, but this is all adding up to the big final poof your done, all of what we know falls a part, no Fed no Gov to help out.
Us and them, who is the Us? The ones that had see this coming.
See what coming you ask? The Big EQ in CA, the complete fall of the stock market, POUTS declaring Martial law, just to name a few and not in order as they will happen, some things we do to our selves others well Earth or the man up stairs call the shots, and whit a final note who is them? Them are the ones that will get caught with their eyes closed, ears plugged up, for they did not see nor listen no extra food nor having the means to get food, some will steal, some will kill, some will starve rather than ask or seek help. The closer we get the more I will say.

edit on 23-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It will be the powers that be, that will keep every thing obscured, as to what is going on and why, they know only to well what is going down, and it could be said, that Rome is indeed, going to burn

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
China is in the hall, N Korea at the door, Syria is at the tip, Iran/ Israel thorns in one side, Greece and Italy are heading for a fall, Pakistan is in the crosshairs, OWS, first steep to Martial Law? add all this up and I will say yes, the frosting will be the DJIA big fall, below 10,000 for a day or two, then when the war machine comes to full speed then it will go back up. but the real answer will come in Nov 2012 when the new POTUS comes to power.

The eclipse

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Reading the news these days is like watching a train wreck in slow motion... the mideast, the collapse of the Euro...the decline of the US... talk by Russia of nuclear war, China saber rattling in the Pacific....

we are not at the Apocolypse... but we can see it from where we are. Enjoy the holidays this year... might be the last decent Xmas for a while.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondancer811
Oh, come on guys, the shtf in third world countries long ago. You and I are not walking 10 miles for fresh water or eating tiny rations of food a day but a mass population of the world is. We are just spoiled brats, lucky to have been born where we were. If the Roman Empire could fall, so can we. Bask in your good fortune, it can only last for so long.

I think there is a lot of wisdom in what you say, it,the so called spoiled brats, have all grown up with a whacked out idea that's been feed to them, that they are hard done by , well in your dreams, and in others shoes, and to this, due to your narrow perspective, you are going to experience, some real poverty and hardship, that you should not have been so quick to dismiss, of others plights, if it takes suffering for you to learn wisdom, then so be it upon your shoulders

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I grew up with a garden and canning every year, putting up what we grew..it is much cheaper and healthier for you that way too...I fish and hunt. The freezer is full all the time, we even canned meat for when power is out and for stews and bbq sandwiches.
If you stock up on things you use, its only smart thinking, your going to use it anyway, if you can get it for less $ now...why not? Prices arent dropping...they are going up, your going to just need to rotate your supplies and use what expires first. If you don't or can't use it before it goes bad, give some to a needy family that would use it.

It never hurt to have your needs taken care of for the future first...you have a 401k...well thats for your future...so you cant eat a dollar thats worthless...but you can buy things you need for tomorrow with it now and help ensure you make it use your 401k...LOL.

Get what you need for today for tomorrow is still a day away!!!
Live your life, just think out of the box...instead of getting 2 cans a green beans, get a case. don't buy 4 rolls of tp..when you can get a 36/72 pack...its actually cheaper that way for it...in the long run.

Just my .02 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join