It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "IT" Hitting the fan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have allways heard that the world will not end with a bang but with a wimper.As i watched "The Road" last night i dont think they ever mentions what really happened besides some vauge notions.Any way just my thoughts may be it wont be a big Event but a number of small things that will snowball slowly into a massive S$%t storm.

1.Some Economists from across the globe are hinting that M.F.Global will trigger something far worse than what took place in 2008.

2.The current situation in Egypt this one reeks in so many ways(pick your own scenarios]

3.The rumored no fly zone over Syria.

4.U.S. Aircraft carriers steaming in to the MId-East Gulf

I think maybe it is starting to playout like the first 30-40 minutes of any disaster film(the lead up) it maybe a good time to put a few things to the side for some preps.

Well what do you guys think?????

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
yes

I AM

lol..im sorry i couldnt help it XD...

edit on 22-11-2011 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
China is in the hall, N Korea at the door, Syria is at the tip, Iran/ Israel thorns in one side, Greece and Italy are heading for a fall, Pakistan is in the crosshairs, OWS, first steep to Martial Law? add all this up and I will say yes, the frosting will be the DJIA big fall, below 10,000 for a day or two, then when the war machine comes to full speed then it will go back up. but the real answer will come in Nov 2012 when the new POTUS comes to power.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I really couldn't say ... I've been "convinced" (many, many times) that "that" moment was at the door seconds away from barging into my little world; since I'm sitting here behind a computer screen with a full belly and a job, I can't say that a true "SHTF" scenario has come to pass yet (at least not globally, regionally certainly).

All I do know is, this has been the longest emergency EVER.
edit on 22-11-2011 by followtheevidence because: qualified a point

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yes there are a number of events that are going on.I think i will step my preps up another gear.seems like this will be all the warning we get until it goes pop.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

I think people have grown comfortable since none of the other disasters and "doom" forecasts ever panned out, they assume their way of life will never change. Personally I understand if I built my house on earth that was not leveled (unbalanced) it'll soon crumble to the ground. Well same is true if countries (and or societies) built on deceit, lies, trickery, genocide, and greed which represent imbalanced principles don't last long and will soon crumble. Someone said countries that are not in harmony with nature only last a few hundred years before caving in on itself.

Yes I think the signs of caving in are in play for Western society so as individuals we have to weigh in on what do we do for our own peace of mind to sustain ourselves while others disbelieve the evidence. I call this "Noah's Syndrome". Remember the story of Noah's Ark, Noah tried to bring it to the people's attention that a flood like never before was coming and they should prepare. They laughed and reasoned away any such notions until it started raining and they weren't prepared.

Lets say the collapse is gradual and it took years before it happened (I think it's happening now but for argument sake), why wait for the final brick to be removed from the wall before you have a plan to fall back on.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

prep WARM... I have all my gear ready. Remember they have HAARP, they can make winters even worse for those smart enough to leave when they can,

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

yes yes it is a balloon how much bigger can it get?? just think I did not list them all. Egypt, south Africa, South America,and Mexico are just some of the rest.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah we have survived alot of other dooms elenin,yu55,harold camping
and the swine flu.But they(sheeple)have got kind of lazy,and thats when it catches you.

Just thinking about all the things in the world and trying to guess which it will be

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Being a Vet has its uses.There is this thing called a "standown"they do it for poor and homeless vets,they give away old surplus gear like sleeping bags,canteens etc. i have a pretty good haul from the last 3 years

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
western civilisation is collapsing.. let it ..

long overdue.. world will be much better off once western civilisation is flushed down the toilet ..

the greed, materialism, wars (mass-murder for profit by westerners) have done enough damage to humanity already..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
every generation has their end of the world scenario.. stuff is always bad in the real world...

plan for the worst. But think the best

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

and hope the good ones make it through... that's about all that can be said.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

it will not be just one but all of them to make one big bang, boom it is done, does not have to be a nuke to take a country down, look at Egypt, Libya Syria, all have inner strife, Iran could be next, not from the people but the religious side and the political.
The USA is no exception the two party's are dived , nothing is getting done, how much longer will the people stand for this? OWS yea well, yelling "who's street" is not doing a darn thing. Is it the fault of Wall Street or is it the Gov for saying ok here you go, free hand out pay back when you can , oh you went bust no big deal, better luck next time do not do it again. Think your stocks are a safe place , who told you this? Did they not say it is a money game , no different than "Lost Wages" er Las Vegas the only difference you win or lose over time not by one hand

edit on 22-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Didn't you hear? 12/12/12 is coming!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

12/21/12 marks a shift in ages... weather its for the better or worse is anyone's guess...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

well can not list them all and i thought it was 12 /21 /12 but it might be like 9/9/9 it came and went with no big bang or did it?? yea it came and went with not deal just a date that is all.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
western civilisation is collapsing.. let it ..

long overdue.. world will be much better off once western civilisation is flushed down the toilet ..

the greed, materialism, wars (mass-murder for profit by westerners) have done enough damage to humanity already..

But should the innocent suffer with the wicked...?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Should they? ... No
Will they? ... Yes

Unfortunate but true.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh, come on guys, the shtf in third world countries long ago. You and I are not walking 10 miles for fresh water or eating tiny rations of food a day but a mass population of the world is. We are just spoiled brats, lucky to have been born where we were. If the Roman Empire could fall, so can we. Bask in your good fortune, it can only last for so long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join