It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Missing Libyan Missiles and War With Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Bob,

I like the series and despite some short comings as they pertain to credibility concerning the Elenin topic, I tend to feel you are very genuine and have the communities best interests in mind. I enjoyed this program and look forward to future episodes of the series but I wanted to say a couple things.

I feel the production value is a little low, It is distracting to see the cut and paste background and somehow I think you look more intriguing with the glasses and hat. This may seem simple and unimportant but If I notice it and I am fully awake, the "sheeple" probably just shut it off right away and your message isn't getting as much attention as it should be.

The commentary is good but it still feels like it is being read off of index cards, it was much more easily flowing in the first episode, I think maybe because the topic was easy, something you had researched very well, knew alot about and had passion for.

I like the series, I just think it could be alot better, that said, I realize you have a life outside of ATS and a family and I will continue to watch either way, just my two cents. Thanks again for the contributions, they are appreciated!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Bob,

I like the series and despite some short comings as they pertain to credibility concerning the Elenin topic, I tend to feel you are very genuine and have the communities best interests in mind. I enjoyed this program and look forward to future episodes of the series but I wanted to say a couple things.

I feel the production value is a little low, It is distracting to see the cut and paste background and somehow I think you look more intriguing with the glasses and hat. This may seem simple and unimportant but If I notice it and I am fully awake, the "sheeple" probably just shut it off right away and your message isn't getting as much attention as it should be.

The commentary is good but it still feels like it is being read off of index cards, it was much more easily flowing in the first episode, I think maybe because the topic was easy, something you had researched very well, knew alot about and had passion for.

I like the series, I just think it could be alot better, that said, I realize you have a life outside of ATS and a family and I will continue to watch either way, just my two cents. Thanks again for the contributions, they are appreciated!

Well thank you for the kind words my friend. I just a few minutes ago discovered the "Replies" function which led me to your post. I'm glad I did, because I have some answers for your questions. The next episode, focusing on the unrest in Syria and featuring an interview with Syrian opposition leader Malik al-Abdeh, has been uploaded to my video editor in Arizona for post-production; it will be posted to ATS by the weekend, and should be the LAST with a less-than-stellar production value.

I say "should" because a brand new, studio quality, 1080p HD camera with a lavalier microphone is scheduled to arrive in the next day or two. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets here before Monday when I start pre-production on the next episode. In fact, the new camera is only one part of the upgrades to the show that future episodes will feature. Normally, new episodes come out on Wednesday; it is late this week because I'm in the process of moving into a new home (the life outside of ATS you mentioned,) and along with that comes a brand new studio as well where I will shoot the show. Instead of sitting in front of a cloth green screen, I will be painting an entire wall lime green so that I can stand up and move around, just like the weatherman on your local news. The show will feature better lighting, enhanced graphics, and maps that I can point to in order to better illustrate the point I am trying to make.

As far as the "index card" thing, one thing I don't have (yet) is a teleprompter, so I DO keep tabs on my computer screen as I roll through the script. I know it looks bad, but there is no way I can memorize a 15-20 minute script. What I'm going to do in the future is hook up a flat-screen TV to my computer via an HDMI cable and load the script into a Powerpoint presentation that scrolls up as I read it; an improvised teleprompter if you will.

I have the membership of ATS to thank for the success of the show to this point. Everyone has enjoyed it so much that SkepticOverlord, Springer, and I felt it was worthwhile to make these upgrades in order to enhance the quality of the show, making it much more enjoyable and interesting for everyone. When I say I want to thank you all, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. One day I'll be more specific on why this show means so much to me personally; but for the time being, let's just say that that fact that it exists - that I exist - at all is something of a miracle in itself.

I hope everyone enjoys the "New and Improved" The Truth Is Viral. One thing I can promise everyone is that I will continue to put every bit of effort that is humanly possible into improving the content and the quality of the show with each passing week. It means the world to me - YOU mean the world to me - and I'll do everything I can to not let you down.

Bobby
edit on 12/1/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Im glad to hear it and I can't say enough how much I appreciate you presence on ATS. I have alot of faith in you and I have seen your passion for our constitution and real journalism.

I will continue to share what you bring to the table with my family and friends and that is all I can do but little by little with real news, it could make a difference and you are making a difference, there is no doubt.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by OldCorp

Im glad to hear it and I can't say enough how much I appreciate you presence on ATS. I have alot of faith in you and I have seen your passion for our constitution and real journalism.

I will continue to share what you bring to the table with my family and friends and that is all I can do but little by little with real news, it could make a difference and you are making a difference, there is no doubt.

That may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm humbled and very grateful. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So just where is the evidence that the CIA was inviolved wirth supporting AQ? There is none. This is typical BS from people who should get out of their parent's basement once in a while.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Call me a kookaburra but by this time in the history of the world, when I hear the name of the CIA in the same paragraph as the name Al Qaeda, I start thinking to myself "What is really going on?"

We are told that missiles from Libya are ending up in the hands of terrorists in Gaza. Is it possible that the enforcers of the "no fly, no sail, no drive" zone in Libya wanted those missiles to go to Gaza?

Is it possible that Iran, though threatening, is not threatening enough to suit someone's purposes?

Is it possible that someone who would like Iran to get clobbered by someone, has arranged for an increase of mayhem on Israel's southern border with that end in mind?

Is everything in the news what it seems to be? Not a chance.

It's equally as plausible that Mossad agents dressed up as Libyan rebels swiped some missiles and will use them to stage occasional false-flag attacks appearing to come from Gaza or the West Bank as an excuse to continue creating an apartheid state in Israel. They've already begun a new round of threats of invading Gaza, and any excuse will do.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

And it's equally plausible that US "agents" dressed as Libyan rebels cause incitement too......oh hang on, that was already proven beyond any doubt. Now let's go find some more of these US "agents" also working in Syria.....

english.pravda.ru...

edit on 2-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join