It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral - Missing Libyan Missiles and War With Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

thanks.

i will watch as soon as my i.c. gets back to normal speed.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by xuenchen

I can watch video's on YT and the commercials at the beginning of this video, but I can't watch this video for some reason.

Try switching browsers or updating your flash. Flash has been picky for me too, on other sites, but it's playing fine for me here.

also,

watch out for that right click flash setting "enable hardware acceleration"

try keeping it UNchecked.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you for making these videos and keep 'em comin!

First of all let me say that I do not keep myself well informed about most of the stuff you talk about, but I very much appreciate what you do to try to change that.

This video left me a little confused, and I watched it again and figured out why...I was still trying to figure out what you were saying about the missing shoulder missiles and how they relate to homeland security, while you had jumped straight to the Iranian nuclear program. Then you started in on the Iranian theocracy government and seemed to imply that this is why they shouldn't have access to a nuclear program: lack of fear and consequences.

For the first point, I see the connection of making security more aware of this possible threat--but, I would hope they would have no problem finding a 5 foot rocket launcher (they looked pretty big in the video), if they can find wet diapers on old people. I mean, what more should they be doing that they are not? I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't fully understand from the video the exact point you were trying to make with homeland security.

Although I have some questions about the second point, I don't know enough about the issue to even make a relevant point. I'll have to look into it further.

I really feel out of my element here so, sorry if I missed the point entirely.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I can't please everyone all of the time. Sometimes the truth challenges your worldview and that can be difficult to accept.

Regarding the cannibalism video, I'm not sure I believe your assertion. I did see the cuts you mentioned with the dead dog, but the clip I found was most likely from earlier in the day when the body on the table was clearly recognizable as human. I had originally included that part of the video but I was told it was against T&C to be so graphic. As it didn't change the editorial content of my report I didn't have a problem cutting out the most offensive parts.

The "hazing" explanation is specious at best. In Islam, cannibalism and dogs are about as dirty as you can get. I've been through hazing as a Marine and believe me they leave no stone unturned in their attempt to degrade you; but I just can't see Libyan soldiers forcing their own to commit a grievous sin by kissing a dismembered dog head or even eating its flesh - forget about cannibalism for a second - unless it was meant as a punishment intended to damn the souls of the victims.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well, you have not researched properly.

This youtube clip was added 23rd March, 2011.

It is graphic BUT it is only a dead dog.

As mentioned, you discredited yourself.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The clip I found wasn't on Youtube. As mentioned, this was most likely filmed later.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The clip you posted is taken from this clip. Let me guess, you found the clip on Liveleak? You see, now you are raising my suspicions. I respect what you are doing but you have shown a very very short clip and implied it was something else.

This raises questions over the validity of all your other info if you are so quick to use short clips of one video and try to exclaim they are something they are not. You realise this is exactly what the MSM do?

Surely you don't want to tarnish your reputation, or the TRUTH.

I just want you to admit you have made a mistake. That way we can wade through the BS back to the truth.
edit on 22-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by OldCorp

The clip you posted is taken from this clip. Let me guess, you found the clip on Liveleak? You see, now you are raising my suspicions. I respect what you are doing but you have shown a very very short clip and implied it was something else.

This raises questions over the validity of all your other info if you are so quick to use short clips of one video and try to exclaim they are something they are not. You realise this is exactly what the MSM do?

Surely you don't want to tarnish your reputation, or the TRUTH.

I just want you to admit you have made a mistake. That way we can wade through the BS back to the truth.

No, I got the clip from Obamaslibya.com. I can't link it directly, but if you go there you will find the link on the front page. They have changed the format since the last time I was there, the video description is gone; even after watching your Youtube clip (thanks for making me do that btw
) it looks to me like it IS the same clip.

Still, I have no reason to doubt that cannibalism is taking place. Even in your YT video, one can identify 3 "stations" the victims are traveling on their knees. The first station does indeed have a dog's head nailed to the post, where they are forced to kiss it. The second station looks like the body of the dog, but the third station looks to me like the remains of a human body. On the right end of the table, that looks all the world like a human jawbone sticking up onto the air, with the body to the left splayed open. If that's a dog, it's the biggest damn dog in Libya.

I may be wrong, but I don't think I am.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by OldCorp

The other day they say Saddam left his boot in Iran.

I dont think it was his boot, pretty sure it was his cd's and he left them in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

It does not change the fact I saw this clip back in March, back when I was Pro- Rebels. As titled, it is of Libyan 'mercenaries' being put through the hard yards. Even the soldiers partaking are smiling and none are severely punished if they cannot swallow it.

I first saw this video on the freelibya.org website BACK IN FEB/MAR.

If cannibalism is happening, we don't have any evidence of it yet. Here is where you have made your error and damaged the reputation of your material.

I will watch this new video if you openly admit that you made a mistake and the clip you included in your last video is in fact most certainly dog they are eating, but not quite clear if it is human (I am certain it is not because back then the freelibya.org website explained what it was, supposed mercenaries being put through initiation).

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You're free to watch or not watch any of my videos. You have already said that you agreed with my last report aside from that one small detail which may be, or may not be, inaccurate. I don't think it is. So watch or don't watch, the choice is up to you; but I've stated my position and I'm not going to say I'm wrong just so that you will watch my show, especially when I don't think I am.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Something about this video seems suspect. Seems like the same old wolf dressed in sheeps clothing. Hey old corp where is that video about Nibiru you promised and never delivered on and brushed under the carpet? Didnt you say you did some killer investigative journalism on that topic and the info in that was going to blow people away?

Same old BS i see.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Just for you sweetpea. OC's Elenin/Nibiru Mea Culpa

When you can do a better job, you let me know. OK?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Simple question, are these old fly-by-wire missiles.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You are wrong, my partner and I watched this video back in February. They aren't eating human. My partner even questioned your video because of this. What? You didn't think other people had seen that footage?

What's worse is my partner pointed out just how quick you showed that video clip which was the most obvious give-away.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I like most of what you put in your videos (you won't see most of this stuff in the MSM), however I think your analysis of Iran is a bit off. The 'religious fanaticism' thing is a ruse; their leaders aren't actually fanatical - at least in the sense that their people are. Ahmadinejad won't use a nuke (if he ever gets one) for the same reason that Bin Laden never strapped a bomb to his chest and blew himself up in a crowded market.

The whole theocracy/religious fanaticism thing serves two important purposes for Iran:

1) Scares outsiders into thinking that 'they're just crazy enough that they might do it'
2) Serves as a simple form of population control (we have consumerism, they have extremism)

Point is, an easy way to get a bunch of people to do what you want is by promising them 'eternal life', or alternatively, 'eternal damnation' (I'm not anti-religious, just anti-organized religion). The Iranian higher-ups know that using a nuke against Israel would come with the rather inconvenient consequence of their entire country being turned into a smoking crater. This poses a problem for them, considering they want to stay in power.

Israel is their Al-Qaeda, their 'boogeyman.'

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

That's pretty much what I was thinking but couldn't put it in words. Thanks for that

On the flip side, what's the point of having nuclear weapons if you know you'll be wiped off the map for using them?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

This should answer your questions.

Dude, I don't know what to tell you. You seem stuck on this one little point, which actually had VERY LITTLE to do with the report. You see a dog, I see a human body; if that is your only complaint, then I am satisfied that I have done a damn good job covering this story.

I'm sorry if my clips aren't long enough for you. I WISH I could put up an hour long program every week, going into the detail and minutia that everyone (including me) wants; but I only have a short period of time to cover an extremely complicated subject - and I'm doing it ALL BY MYSELF. I don't have a staff of fact checkers that can track down every tiny detail. I have to rely on common sense when I choose what to cover, and when I decide what is the most important part of the story.

Am I going to make mistakes? I wouldn't be human if I didn't, so yes I probably will from time to time. I think the important thing to remember though, is that I will never intentionally lie or slant my coverage.

I still think it was a human corpse.
And like I said, if that is your only complaint, I'd like to move on to THIS WEEK'S video.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
reply to post by OldCorp

I like most of what you put in your videos (you won't see most of this stuff in the MSM), however I think your analysis of Iran is a bit off. The 'religious fanaticism' thing is a ruse; their leaders aren't actually fanatical - at least in the sense that their people are. Ahmadinejad won't use a nuke (if he ever gets one) for the same reason that Bin Laden never strapped a bomb to his chest and blew himself up in a crowded market.

The whole theocracy/religious fanaticism thing serves two important purposes for Iran:

1) Scares outsiders into thinking that 'they're just crazy enough that they might do it'
2) Serves as a simple form of population control (we have consumerism, they have extremism)

Point is, an easy way to get a bunch of people to do what you want is by promising them 'eternal life', or alternatively, 'eternal damnation' (I'm not anti-religious, just anti-organized religion). The Iranian higher-ups know that using a nuke against Israel would come with the rather inconvenient consequence of their entire country being turned into a smoking crater. This poses a problem for them, considering they want to stay in power.

Israel is their Al-Qaeda, their 'boogeyman.'

I'm going to be spending the next few weeks covering this because as I told Assassin this is a VERY complicated subject. I do think that you have the Iranian people/government relationship reversed however. The Iranian people are among the most pro-Western of any populace in the Muslim world, and are hardly fanatic (except for the Basij.) The leadership on the other hand is extremely fanatical, with nearly all of the ruling mullahs being "12ers."

As I said in the video, they couldn't care less that Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons. They don't feel threatened in the least because of their faith that the 12th Mahdi will supernaturally destroy the Jews. In their mind, they can't lose. They have this "If God be with us, who can stand against us?" mentality going on. They truly believe that if they drench the world in blood - something they have been doing for 30 years through their terrorist proxies Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad - then the Mahdi will climb up out of his well and lead Muslim armies (alongside Jesus Christ
) to conquer the entire world.

I would suggest that you watch the video of which I spoke. It is an official production of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and it tells you what they believe better than I ever could; right from the horse's mouth you could say.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has watched this episode and commented in the thread. I'm going to hit the rack, because tomorrow we are having Thanksgiving a day early at our house. The next day, Turkey Day itself, we go mooch off the other side of the family.

Peace out!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join