It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long should we suffer for Christ...What do we do when our prayers are not being answered???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...

Correct. Suffering rarely does end in this life for... the best ones.

I have already seen good replies to you, and really just want to underscore.

* Endure.

* May God's peace (not the world's peace) be with you.

* You are not alone. Rare, but not alone. You'll find that rarity is precious when you see it in others who are like you.

Christ said to Pilate, "My kingdom is not of this world." So, it seems you are not home- but a stranger in a strange land.

Tricks I use when endurance seems thin and pain is great: I read very good books (great novels, poetry, etc.), I watch movies which tell important stories; I carve wood (other draw, paint, build, etc.); I get outside among nature (sounds hippy-ish-- but being around trees, birds, water and such helps), find a few people who-- like you-- "get it" (they are rare) and make sure you are around them at least once a week.

You know, I have heard it expressed many ways, but I explain it this way: A few people have looked into the abyss and not flinched and not looked away-- they see the horror and the pain. They know more, feel more, and it sets them apart. But because of it-- find they live more.

Stuff those who haven't lived it say that does NOT help (but they mean well):

* "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." (No it doesn't, it makes you crippled.)
* "God will make it right." (Yes-- but not in this life.)

Things that are true that hardly anyone says:

* This world is full of evil and for those who see it and know it-- life is painful, but more meaningful and purposeful-- and others find you behaving in extraordinary ways.
* The world has virtually no justice, but those who know that are the most just.

And most of all, someone needs to say to you, and often: "You do not deserve this! God knows you do not deserve this. It is WRONG that it is happening to you!"

I would add that I am sorry it is happening to you. On the other hand-- it has happened to all of my favorite people.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Frira because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by Frira because: i'm tired, lots of typos, fixed i think

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What I did was challenge God.I called him out and dared him to take me on.No response.I can only assume God is a pussy and he is scared of me.I am my own God now.I have my own religion.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Multitudes of people are clueless as to any realm other than the physical. Most people who've been through some form of messed up life are usually the ones who've had a spiritual intervention of some sort. I've been fighting most of my life and the worse things get, The stronger my will becomes.

Endure faith until Death because he will tempt you and try to claim your soul until the end.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I have been fighting for about 5 years now for my life...I have seen the devil and his rim and many demons and aliens as well..This stared 5 years ago when i was anointed by the holy spirit...The Holy spirit carried me threw all the mind games and war..The devil ;and his rim came about 2 years ago and so did god...It is written that God will turn bad things to good..So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...Im about to giver up on God at this point know matter how much I love him...

God made the devil leave but didn't make the one i have been fighting for 5 years leave...Well i figured that was because if i went to the devil i would go straight to hell and with this spirit the suffering can continue and i wouldn't go to hell...I guess...Well the devil left and the spirit that I have been fighting with for 5 years is still here......I have written psalms and have rejoice threw this madness praising god the whole time but now im just beaten to a pulp and can barely pray...

Im lucky if i get to pray for 2 hours for the whole day...My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...The spiritual pelting s are unbearable and im always in pain...I know god has my life in his hands or i would be dead at this point..I have even prayed to die..No one will kill me and i cant die nor live at this point....

Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????

Be strong my friend, I have same experiences honestly... I am experiencing the same thing even up till this moment... at first I was thinking that maybe I was in the wrong place with the wrong people... To be honest I come from third country world... I went to first country and second world country.... All for the sake to find out whether that's the real problem... Eventually I realized that it's not... I am still targeted and for unknown reason people are showing unreasonable pre-judice towards me.... Even there are those who I regard as my friends back stab me....Everywhere I go I can feel the repulsive attack against me.... even as I am typing this message I can here the cursing voices outside my room...

To be honest the worst had happened to me in this place when all those cumulated negative energy are directed to me at one go and the attack never cease to stop.... Until one night that I can felt that my heart and my mind cannot almost exploded and insane.... I come to realized that I will start ignoring them and taking step to confront them (maybe you called it shadow people or what), ask them what is their problem... Be courages my friend... Think about it for a moment if you become insane or die that's the same as not appreciating the life that God give you, insane="useless" and die="useless". Well at least when you dead you are not troubling anyone... Take a stand, right now I am beginning to do the same..... Remember they can attack you through scripture as well...

Ecclesiastes 7

15 In this meaningless life of mine I have seen both of these:

the righteous perishing in their righteousness,
and the wicked living long in their wickedness.
16 Do not be overrighteous,
neither be overwise—
why destroy yourself?
17 Do not be overwicked,
and do not be a fool—
why die before your time?
18 It is good to grasp the one
and not let go of the other.
Whoever fears God will avoid all extremes.[a]

Hope this help.... Because I know there are those who has help me when I got attack repeatedly

GBU

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...

Correct. Suffering rarely does end in this life for... the best ones.

I have already seen good replies to you, and really just want to underscore.

* Endure.

* May God's peace (not the world's peace) be with you.

* You are not alone. Rare, but not alone. You'll find that rarity is precious when you see it in others who are like you.

Christ said to Pilate, "My kingdom is not of this world." So, it seems you are not home- but a stranger in a strange land.

Tricks I use when endurance seems thin and pain is great: I read very good books (great novels, poetry, etc.), I watch movies which tell important stories; I carve wood (other draw, paint, build, etc.); I get outside among nature (sounds hippy-ish-- but being around trees, birds, water and such helps), find a few people who-- like you-- "get it" (they are rare) and make sure you are around them at least once a week.

You know, I have heard it expressed many ways, but I explain it this way: A few people have looked into the abyss and not flinched and not looked away-- they see the horror and the pain. They know more, feel more, and it sets them apart. But because of it-- find they live more.

Stuff those who haven't lived it say that does NOT help (but they mean well):

* "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." (No it doesn't, it makes you crippled.)
* "God will make it right." (Yes-- but not in this life.)

Things that are true that hardly anyone says:

* This world is full of evil and for those who see it and know it-- life is painful, but more meaningful and purposeful-- and others find you behaving in extraordinary ways.
* The world has virtually no justice, but those who know that are the most just.

And most of all, someone needs to say to you, and often: "You do not deserve this! God knows you do not deserve this. It is WRONG that it is happening to you!"

I would add that I am sorry it is happening to you. On the other hand-- it has happened to all of my favorite people.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Frira because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by Frira because: i'm tired, lots of typos, fixed i think

You got it..Thank you so so much...Thank you so so much and god be with you......

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
this is a cross for you to carry... i know you will not turn your back because you are a witness and partaker in the holy spirit.. you WILL endure and defeat the enemy...
put on the whole armor of God while you pray and for anything else throughout the day... it will really help in this spiritual warfare

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
this is a cross for you to carry... i know you will not turn your back because you are a witness and partaker in the holy spirit.. you WILL endure and defeat the enemy...
put on the whole armor of God while you pray and for anything else throughout the day... it will really help in this spiritual warfare

Thank you..I have the whole armor of God on...Some spirits the rebuking in Jesus holy mane or the blood does not work...Don't know what kind of spirit this is??I do know that it cant stand when i pray..Its OK kind of to listen to the word of god but not to pray...I cant beat it...Its so juvenile(acts like a child..A bad one)..I think im suffering for christ but not to sure.

For 2 week on the TV ministries ever other day i herd about the suffering of Christ.....I herd about 2 months ago in mass at church that god is getting all of my tears that i cry..cant quite remember how it was said....LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thank you..I have the whole armor of God on...Some spirits the rebuking in Jesus holy mane or the blood does not work...Don't know what kind of spirit this is??I do know that it cant stand when i pray..Its OK kind of to listen to the word of god but not to pray...I cant beat it...Its so juvenile(acts like a child..A bad one)..I think im suffering for christ but not to sure.

For 2 week on the TV ministries ever other day i herd about the suffering of Christ.....I herd about 2 months ago in mass at church that god is getting all of my tears that i cry..cant quite remember how it was said....LOL

TV ministries give me a weird feeling sometimes... but that's another topic for another day lol... do not FEAR.
have faith. remember anything is possible through Christ... just turn to our Father for answers...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Remember what Christ said, some spirits are so evil and strong that the only way to cast them out is with fasting and prayer. Even the apostles encountered demonic forces they could not cast out.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Remember what Christ said, some spirits are so evil and strong that the only way to cast them out is with fasting and prayer. Even the apostles encountered demonic forces they could not cast out.

i got alot of fasting and praying to do... but i did ask for this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join