It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab states, Turkey and US plan 'No-Fly Zone' over Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Originally posted by milkyway12

Your mad
gravitor

Utter garbage
gravitor

Two replies using a grand total of 4 words...or should I say two, two-word insults.

Do you have an opinion, that you can somehow articulate, that would logically counter milkyway's statements...or are you just all about the put down?

I am actually curious what your thoughts are...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Keep Your blood thirsty thoughts for somewhere else, war mongerer.
gravitor

Oh, I see...you have more of your learned retorts for me too.

I am only stating what I believe will happen...not what I want to happen. Perhaps you were unable to cipher this difference before dashing off your quick condemnation.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Keep Your blood thirsty thoughts for somewhere else, war mongerer.
gravitor

Oh, I see...you have more of your learned retorts for me too.

I am only stating what I believe will happen...not what I want to happen. Perhaps you were unable to cipher this difference before dashing off your quick condemnation.

Then I apologise.
If each person stands up and objects, it will not be so.
gravitor

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Knock off the trolling, refrain from minimal full-quote posts and stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

This isn't about Syria it's about Iran. Syria is one of irans few remaining allies. Control Syria, control the war.

ALS

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Syria is a hot crisis spot according to Responsibility to Protectwww.responsibilitytoprotect.org... The same group that deemed Libya a crisis nation as well. The UN and NATO actions soon follow. Dig a little into the origins of this group and these guys who give guidance and direction to them www.crisisgroup.org...

Perhaps we are seeing actions that align with the new world order thingamajig. Meet the World police and their responsibility to protect via the worlds army..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Far out..
Dejavu, its libya all over again.
If indeed its true, there's no chance of peace now.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Now wait for the MSM to paint al-Assad as a crazy Gaddafi-type dictator (I'm not saying he isn't. I don't know much about him), and the Qatari special forces to hunt him down and kill him on camera if he doesn't surrender.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Libya all over again but i somehow dont trust this news source.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

This isn't about Syria it's about Iran. Syria is one of irans few remaining allies. Control Syria, control the war.

ALS

Yeah well i doubt Russia, China will just sit out on this like they have on Libya and i think that was qutie stupid that they didnt do anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Not true. In Iran people are very supporting their leader. There is a little minority shouting "US , liberate us"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
LMAO!!! You dont know Iranian history very well? Oh and there is a reason folks there dont shout out their discontent. Do you see how they treat their citizens?

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Not true. In Iran people are very supporting their leader. There is a little minority shouting "US , liberate us"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!! You dont know Iranian history very well? Oh and there is a reason folks there dont shout out their discontent. Do you see how they treat their citizens?

Obviously, Iran is counting on it's university students (like hmdphantom) to start another Islamic Revolution. Khamenei and Ahmadinejad are directing all of their communications from university campuses and the Fars News Agency is giving them a lot of press right now too.

University Students Demand Tehran Officials to Revise Cooperation with IAEA

english.farsnews.com...

Iranian University Students Urge Withdrawal from NPT

english.farsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

are you crazy? What makes you think that this will happen? Already russian political opposition parties like NBP and LDPR are calling for nuclear strikes on west if NATO invades syria.

Are you that crazy you desire full scale thermonuclear war....

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For those who are thinking about Titor...

The Arab countries appear to have weapons of mass destruction. Do they use them against America?
Not against America but they are used against each other.

Exactly what ya think Syria is gonna do when arabs start imposing a no-fly zone over it? They gonna start launching their missiles... then the arabs will launch back... and it'll be a big cluster

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes NATO has decided to abandon CFE treaty .So now joint european land based army can move closer to Russia.
just like titor warned.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

russians are building underground bunkers like mad.And russian opposition extremists are agitating and calling for Russia to wage a thermonuclear genocide on the West because they believe NATO is coming for them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

You do realize that the guy you just insulted is in fact Iranian, right? I think he knows "they" better than we do

edit on 23-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

princeofpeace is a troll. Don't consider him one of us.True conservatives like us and Ron Paul would never support such nonsense.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

princeofpeace is a troll. Don't consider him one of us.True conservatives like us and Ron Paul would never support such nonsense.

People are people; we may prescribe to political ideologies but we are still driven by mere base instincts (some more moralistic than others)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
A few dangers in attacking Syria...

In attacking Syria, reasons for caution abound

Mobile surface-to-air defences

Damascus recently signed deals for Russian medium-range SA-17s, although it’s not clear if any of the advanced surface-to-air missiles were delivered. Syria did receive up to 50 modern air-defence systems known as SA-22s, big trucks mounted with guns and missiles that complement some of Syria’s older surface-to-air hardware, which can also move by road. Thousands of smaller hand-held portable anti-aircraft missiles are also stocked in the country’s arsenals.

Chemical weapons

Chemical weapons development dates back at least to the 1970s in Syria, and its stockpiles now include mustard, sarin, and VX agents. Senate testimony this year from the director of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency suggested that Mr. al-Assad may even possess biological weapons, though with “potential for limited agent production” only. These nasty things could theoretically be delivered via artillery or bomb drops, but the most practical threat would be a missile that could reach Israel or Turkey.

Asymmetric warfare

Damascus is believed to have strong links with Hezbollah, second only to the militant group’s even stronger ties with Iran. Both countries could give weapons to extremists with hints about where to aim them.

Syria would be no Libya. And if Assad is insane enough to launch biological/chemical weapons at Israel, Assad is gonna get nuked.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join