It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Seattle protester miscarries after being kicked, pepper sprayed

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
She's a nutcase, most likely suffering from a borderline personality disorder.

Her parent's say she has told lies in the past that had serious consequences for other people and that she is incapable of realizing the damage she causes with her lies. That is textbook behavior for a BPD. She was flat busted by that radio interview, but she just repackaged the lie and moved on like it was nothing.

And just like Casey Anthony, she will keep telling this lie as long as people keep listening.

As an aside, what is that thing on her lip?

Did she have a piercing get infected?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Too many pigs and not enough cops could not agree more.

Stars to all posters supporting this ladies right to protest and OP Star and I have only 1 flag to offer sorry I cannot give more and at this point wish we had a "Thumbs down" or an anti star to post to comments that we disagree with. Its actions like this that makes me ashamed to be an American in a foreign land as I cannot explain to my local friends why Americas are not free and do not have the freedom of speech that many think we do!,,,,,

Edited to add (Reply to page 2 comment now to continue reading from that page - had to say something to the postings as my blood is boiling)

I and many others have served so that we could have freedom of speech whilst many friends were fallen for this right. There is no excuse for this to happen. The entire police department has now shamed all who served by not turning over one of their own for murder. With all of the police secret crew filming the protest I will never be convinced that they could not identify the rotten apple in the barrel thus shaming all who served their badge.**

I am sicken by all postings stating that this woman is at fault for being in a family way and attending a peaceful protest. Ashamed.

It is our right to peaceful protest. We need more members of public to stand up and be counted for what is right. Had this attack been started by the members of public everyone in ATS would be up in arms against the murderer! But because this was done by a police officer who has a sworn obligation to protect the public some of us are now blaming the wanna be mother. I don't get that. One poster went as far as suggesting that she had an abortion by cop..... Used to be suicide by cop now abortion by cop..... Amazing. What had this been your sister my friend would you still have suggested this outrageous posting?

When things got worse, yes, I expect the police to pay attention to the public safety after all the protesters were not violent ergo there was no excuse for the police not to have taken the time patience and care as well as the sworn obligation to protect and serve to listen to what is being said instead of swinging a baton at an unarmed unaggressive innocent member of public!. This is why I and many members I served with in San Francisco chapter of the Viet Nam Vets Against the War call Police the Rich Mans Army!

** BTW in my photos in ATS shows my last plane ticket with the "SSSS" on it. I have never been arrested but was an active member in the VN Vets against The War and protested many Veteran Day parade for the lack of performance in Vets Benefits and downgrading of Veterans hospitals etc. I have left America 27 years ago this Dec. Why am I on the no fly list. Cameras used at the demonstration is the only logical reason I could come up with and never new what the "SSSS" were about except that I am well searched when flying in and out of the States. To this day I would still be in the dark had it not been for the book by Naomi Wolf entitle "The End of America" where she talks about those of us who have been outspoken are now on America's no fly list. By it read it so you know what is going on! Please!!!!! Information about Naomi Wolfs book The only way I could be on this list since I have been gone for so long is that when computers entered the criminal justice that someone went through the old photos and films of protest and entered into the computer those of us brave enough to stand up and say NO. It is for that reasoning I expect every LEO who has ever engaged me in ATS about my views on the Police to stand up and demand that police shield no and present the evidence to the DA and demand justice.

I forget sorry and got carried away with what is supposed to be just and right I forgot the old saying in our action group Justice = Just Us sorry the Just Us is the rich hmmmmmmmmm Rant over sorry I am so sadden by this.
edit on 12/6/2011 by IceHappy because: after posting saw that there were 28 pages so I thought to keep in context to state what page I was commenting on now off to read the other 26 pages...

edit on 12/6/2011 by IceHappy because: Added second paragraph about wishing an Anti Star or Thumbs down for postings that upsets us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Your time would have been better spent READING instead of ranting, it looks like she made that crap up and did not miscarry and was not pregnant.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

If that turns out to be the case then this entire Thread should be deleted but never the less my friend why was this unarmed woman beaten after stating that she was preg.?????? Surely you should be offended and had that been done outside a night club the member of public would have been arrested so why not a LEO?

Is it not our right to protest peacefully?????

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
this got shoved under the rug... is she full of lies and fail like we thought

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

f that turns out to be the case then this entire Thread should be deleted but never the less my friend why was this unarmed woman beaten after stating that she was preg.??????

It is looking like her ENTIRE story was made up, there are videos of the night in quesiton and NONE of them show a cop kicking ANYONE in the stomach or ramming her with a bike,
Why don't you just make up a story that is even worse and try to argue that

www.primalredsmind.com
OMG Cop Kills baby of protesting mother then laughs as he drinks his beer from the skull of a baby seal

So what if it isnt true isnt it wrong???

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy

If that turns out to be the case then this entire Thread should be deleted but never the less my friend why was this unarmed woman beaten after stating that she was preg.?????? Surely you should be offended and had that been done outside a night club the member of public would have been arrested so why not a LEO?

Is it not our right to protest peacefully?????

There has never been any proof that she was beaten or directly targeted with the pepper spray. The video does appear to show that she was affected by pepper spray...but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that was a possibility goint to a protest like this and trying to "occupy" roads and intersections.

Thousands of people peacefully protest every day...to act like these protestors have done nothing to deserve the police action is being a bit naive.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy

If that turns out to be the case then this entire Thread should be deleted but never the less my friend why was this unarmed woman beaten after stating that she was preg.??????

Dude, how do you know that? Ah, you believe that pathological liar? Good for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

It would be nice if people who flagged this sensationalist thread and called for lynching of the cops would come visit here, un-flag the thread and post an apology to the cops.

It's funny that a conjecture, a speculation and/or a lie can take a life of its own and sort of become reality for many. At the same time, critical thinking stops and nobody cares after a while what the truth was.

What a scary society.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone wants to go back and interview this lady?

Or you still want the cops' blood?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Anyone wants to go back and interview this lady?

Or you still want the cops' blood?

Yes, I want know what that grotesque lump is on her lip.

Other than that she can go back to be a street person, which is why she latched on to the OWS protest to begin with. I doubt she even knows what they are protesting, I've seen her speak.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nobody should be hitting, slapping or beating anybody or anything.

WTF.....................cannot get over humanity's cruelty and savageness.

And I've seen enough videos of both humans and animals getting beaten.

The hate, the meaness has got to stop.

It's leading us towards destruction.
edit on 20-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
what a scary society indeed.

people care more about hating and bashing others when we have a Nazi police state being formed in our country.

again I wll say none of these protesters had weapons and none of them were any danger to anyone, the cops had no right for their actions.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It really is sickening, but do people really expect anything else from these goons? Keep telling yourself that the police are there to protect and serve, and keep telling yourself that your military would be any different. Weak men follow order blindly, and the majority are weak and easily led.

And wait for all those complaining about Anon doxing these thugs... Would you say that these officers "don't deserve" that kind of humiliation?

Now do people understand why things like doxing are done? No one knows who these officers actually are, complaints against their actions will go nowhere, nothing will happen to them for their actions unless the people demand it, and then start taking their own action to make sure some justice is served.

In a country where true justice is evaded, ignored, neglected, and thugs like these are PROTECTED, you have to find other ways to name and shame them - and their families!

I hope that the officers responsible for this are publicly humiliated, that they loose their jobs, their wives leave them, their kids hate them... And all of that will only happen when the people do the job that these peoples superiors should be doing and are too corrupt to actually do.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting to see how this all changes.

Because she's homeless, she has no right to protest? What, is less than a citizen because she doesn't have a home? How does the fact that she's homeless remove her right to protest with other Americans? All those who have raised her accommodation status as some kind of reason to strip her of her rights really needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

If she has lied, how does that excuse armed, protected, shielded MEN beating her? While I agree that her lies have not done her any favors, the fact that these officers did not know maintains their responsibility. They are not absolved of their responsibilities to be moral people because they suspect that someone is lying to them.

She lied, so that gives police officers the right to beat her up?

Some of the people on this forum are very sick individuals indeed. It's a wonder America didn't sink to these depths a long time ago if the masses are as violent and mindless as some in here seem to be!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
It really is sickening, but do people really expect anything else from these goons? Keep telling yourself that the police are there to protect and serve

Sometimes you need to see beyond your simplistic agenda to demonstrate that the police is evil. It may be, it may be not. What started this thread was an outrageous lie and a slander, and it's shameful that it's OK according to you as long as it fits in your view of the world.

And that's what's truly sickening.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If she had gone shopping on Black Friday and this happened from unruly customers and not the police be more appropriate for those that say she should not have been there ? She went there for a purpose either way . There was no need for it to have happened .
edit on 21-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

<< 25  26  27   >>

join