It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Seattle protester miscarries after being kicked, pepper sprayed

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by shushu

its called personal responsibility and it got lost with this generation

yes no doubt following the "i've got mine" philosophy of the previous one
never mind that your generation dropped the ball.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by -W1LL

What I am about to say isn't spreading hate.

She is terribly irresponsible and reckless for going to this protest knowing things could get out of hand.

What was she thinking?

PREGNANT WOMEN ARE FRAGILE.

LOL and yet they are expected to cook, clean the house, keep the other kids quiet, and hold a job
in many so called "Christian" households. no different from a cow or any other kind of livestock

here's irresponsible: hoping and praying to bathe in the bloody flood caused by the extermination of 90% of the human race, to then lounge on thrones of righteousness.

don't deny it, it's in your "holy" book

as if all your bleating and righteous posturing could force the hand of god

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Wow folks, a couple things. This woman's claims have not been backed up by anything other than her words. Shouldn't we at least hold off on the cop lynch mob until more evidence is released? Also, this has nothing to do with abortion, if you want to discuss that, start a new thread.

yet a blogger who has no business demanding medical documents from the victim [who is already taking this to court by the way] and maybe shilling for all we know, has more credibility?

the more things change the more they stay the same

i imagine the grandparents of those blaming this girl for her miscarriage and defending the criminal that caused that miscarriage made similar arguments when the civil rights movement, there were kids there too,was attacked with fire-hoses and dogs

edit on 25-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

i doubt he will show his hand by providing evidence of all the excrement being tossed at OWS by the contented slaves and trustees among us

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

W.T.F.

'My'.'Holy'.'Book'.

I think you have the wrong person.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

the you was the plural form
no need to feel alluded to

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thou posteth too much

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So she can't provide proof that she was even pregnant ( she says she has no medical records)and she wants the police to give her 10 million for her loss. That interview was really revealing. Why do I think this women is just doing this for money/fame/the cause.

Ok I've know several women who had misscarriages over the years, everyone had pain and was sad about the loss of there baby, some suffered depression from it. This women in the interview is happy and cheerful and is dancing about with no signs of pain or bruising. She laughs when she says she isn't going to stop talking until they give her 10 million.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

In future, if you are replying to someone, ensure you don't post remarks that seem aimed directly at them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

If they were close enough to strike her. They were close enough to hear her.

Go watch any of the videos from the November 15th incident and show me anywhere that the cops moved into the crowd.

It can't be both...she can't be in the middle of the crowd and have the police be close enough to her to get hit with a bike, kick, or pepper spray.

And you can tell how nice and quiet it is there...I'm sure the police can hear everything crystal clear

Who are we trusting to give us the information on the kick? There is no evidence the police put her hands or feet on her at all, and it sounds to me like an attempt to make the cops look badly.
All of the videos you see on youtube are carefully edited by the OWS protestors, leaving out the violence, spitting and foul language from themselves, but call 'police brutality' as soon as they retaliate. They are not peaceful protests in the most part.
Geez, it's like when I was a kid, and my little brother would bait me until I hit him back, then call out to my mother.
edit on 28-11-2011 by bigsunday because: accidental post

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey guess what? 27 pages and the fact still remains that she was not pregnant in the first place. Oh yeah, and the rest of her story was made up also.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

IYO.. this still needs to go to court I wont trust some blog and hypothetical stories from the uninformed.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

IYO.. this still needs to go to court I wont trust some blog and hypothetical stories from the uninformed.

So you believed in the blog once they broke the story but when they come forward with evidence that she has tried this story before and have started doubting her story the blog suddenly becomes "uninformed"? Pick and choose, pick and choose.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed

Originally posted by -W1LL

So you believed in the blog once they broke the story but when they come forward with evidence that she has tried this story before and have started doubting her story the blog suddenly becomes "uninformed"? Pick and choose, pick and choose.

wow you just said alot for me there thanks I guess i need not reply since you already know what im thinking.

still IYO,

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So amazingly, it's one week an counting... And no complaint filed.

Shame.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
So amazingly, it's one week an counting... And no complaint filed.

Shame.

I called it on page 6
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and a couple pages ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Every woman who ever miscarried should march on this bitch...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Where are all these people who were asking for the cops' heads? Don't you think someone owes a lot of apology?

Shame on you guys. Can't put 2 and 2 together but easily go into frothing mode.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
More information has come out about Jennifer Fox.

'Pregnant' Occupy protestor tried to lure children

97.3 KIRO FM has learned that Fox was once suspected of trying to lure two young children away from their mother. In a police report dated August 3, 2011, a mother stated a young woman had approached her daughters at Seattle's Pritchard Beach Park during a swimming lesson. Police sources confirm that woman was Fox.

"(The mother) stated she observed (Fox) approach her children as they made their way from the lake to her car," read the report. "(The mother) stated she could tell that (Fox) was asking the children questions by the way they were acting."

When the mother confronted Fox, Fox stated she was a swimming coach in Bellevue and was offering the children lessons.

"Fox stated she had just returned from Greece where she had won every event she had entered in a swim meet," according to the report. The girls told their mother Fox had asked them to leave with her, and had offered them a ride if they came to Bellevue to swim with her.

Lifeguards at the facility decided to call police, who questioned Fox upon arrival.

Seems this girl is a habitual lair. And maybe even a little dangerous.

OiO

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

OMG

"(Fox) stated she had been trained as a swimming coach while on the 'Special Olympics team.' (Fox) stated she had 48 gold medals."

I mean look, it appears that for whatever reason she was an inch from committing a kidnap. If somebody did this to my children, I would probably get Gothic on them.

And again, those fools who cried for the cops to be lynched -- where are you now?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join