It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will any Democratic Senator please stand up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I have received two letters and one phone call from Ron Wyden(senator from Oregon)...he's a good guy.

Now, before I send off this next letter, I want to get YOUR input.

Fahrenheit 9/11 made a lot of good points. You want to debate them with me? That's good. You can email me and let me know or comment here and I'll give you my phone number and we can talk all you want about it.

BUT....

Does anyone know why not ONE SINGLE SENATOR, including, John Kerry, did not help the African Americans out during 2000? WHY? If someone can link to proof or at least relate to me what they believe...it would be helpful.

I got to thinking about that today. Watched the movie and thought...well, why not Ron Wyden? Why not John Kerry? Why not ANY democratic senator? The only thing I can find is "Well, Al Gore was a member of the senate, but if he had cast the sole vote, there would have been lynch mobs for him."

While true...what are your thoughts, proof?

This isn't going to change my vote...but why, why why why why????

P.S. Don't take at face value this recent poll showing Bush with an 11 point lead...read the bottom of the article, and then understand that it was taken DURING the convention. Wait until Monday/Tuesday to read the CNN/Gallup Poll. IF you pay attention to polls anyways...I know a lot of people do, and it's sad really. No matter what side you are rooting for, the polls don't show anything...really. So, Kerry supporters, don't be discouraged!

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually, polls are very reliable. Sure, they make mistakes, but as long as they are unbiased, they will more often than not be correct.

But people do change their minds, so a poll taken today might not be correct come tomorrow. But it will be correct today.

Trusting polls is not something to look down on. Irrationally not trusting them becasue they say things you might not like is.

join