It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody know the EXACT width and length in pixels of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
does anybody know the EXACT width and length in pixels of this thing

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It changes depending on your monitors screen area. I don't know what the maximum is though. What are you wanting to do?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
It changes depending on your monitors screen area. I don't know what the maximum is though. What are you wanting to do?

i want to make a kool backround and i need these numbers

what is it on yours???

thanks...

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is what I see. Yours on my screen is 196x643 obviously if you wrote a long post the length would be longer and if my screen area was smaller the width would be different.

btw- my screen area is 1280x960 pixels.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is the image used in my strip:
You can right click and find the values of that and go from there...

[edit on 9/4/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

This is what I see. Yours on my screen is 196x643 obviously if you wrote a long post the length would be longer and if my screen area was smaller the width would be different.

btw- my screen area is 1280x960 pixels.

Make sure you adjust it to tile vertically so you will not have hard edges on long posts. It gives the size of the window when you go to purchase that option in the store.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You should probably try some textures that repeat, so that even if the pane gets bigger, the image won't be deformed.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I need a bit of advice too please. I've just had a go at making my own background, but it's wider than my mini profile. would it shrink to fit? or would the edge just be cropped off?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Try this pantha see if this is better on size for you

(let me know if it needs to be smaller or larger (i think it's right)

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
thanks for that DJ but as I've made it myself,it's not a true repeating pattern and I wanted it to look seamless. Thats why I was hoping that the full image that I used would just be cropped to size automatically. I suppose that if that doesn't happen, I'll just have to go with the thinner background and have a join. Would my larger image definatly be shrunk to fit then?

top topics

join