It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga: Another Pop Artist With a Strange Relationship With her Parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is an article from Vigilant Citizen. Is Lady Gaga's handler her father? It is an eerie coincidence that a few starlets/pop stars seem to be so controlled. If you could make a clone, one of those starlets would really be a great investment! What's going on here? Please speculate!

Pop stars that are wholly part of the “entertainment machine” often have family members that act more as handlers. We’ve recently seen in Britney Spears is on Tour and is Still Under Mind Control that her parents have a tight control on her. Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson are also other interesting cases. Today, a NY Post article on Lady Gaga reveals that she too has a rather strange relationship with her father. He reportedly turned her into a “sexy queen” and she shares 50% of her revenues with him. Although the article paints a heart-warming picture of their relationship, some of the details are rather unsettling and that something more shady going on. Is he her handler? Whatever the case may be, she is another pop star with a bizarre relationship with her parents.

Lady Gaga gives 50 percent of her earnings to her father How does the biggest pop star on the planet reward herself after she’s spent the past year touring the world, performing for President Bill Clinton, opening her own boutique in Barneys, releasing a high-fashion picture book, and prepping for her appearance on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve”? If you’re Lady Gaga, you go home to Mom and Dad’s and curl up in your childhood bedroom on the Upper West Side — which is what she plans to do this holiday weekend as her ABC variety special, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving,” premieres Thursday night. “She still doesn’t have her own place in the city,” one longtime friend tells The Post. “She and her family are very tight.”

It’s her great paradox: At 25, Lady Gaga may be the most avant-garde performer of the last decade, a self-anointed Queen of the Freaks who reinvents herself with whipsaw rigor, yet she remains very much a nice Catholic girl who is most comfortable with 19-year-old sister Natali, mom Cynthia and dad Joe — who takes an unprecedented 50 percent of her earnings under their LLCs, Team Love Child and Mermaid Music.

She’s also bought a restaurant, one of her dad’s favorites on the Upper West Side. Formerly known as Vince & Eddie’s, it’s been renamed Joanne after his late sister. Celebrity chef Art Smith, who appears on Gaga’s Thanksgiving special, is at the helm.

But it’s the 50/50 split between Gaga and her father that’s most unusual. There’s only one other of its kind in the history of the music industry — between Elvis and Col. Tom Parker.

“There’s really no justifiable sense to doing a 50/50 deal with anyone in your career, other than someone you’re partners in a band with,” says Josh Grier, an entertainment lawyer who represents Wilco and Elvis Costello, among others. “Certainly no artist entering a management deal does anything close to that — a commission is usually 15 to 20 percent.” Continued here.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You must not read enough ats threads or else you'd know that at any given time Lady Gaga is:

A reptilian
An illuminati puppet
Brainwashing our youth to "go over to the gay way"

And they all have proof too!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
She's just another Pop Star.

I will say that its strange that she has that relationship with her father...

He should tell her to put on more Clothes.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
You must not read enough ats threads or else you'd know that at any given time Lady Gaga is:

A reptilian
An illuminati puppet
Brainwashing our youth to "go over to the gay way"

And they all have proof too!!!

I've read the articles about those theories and a few you didn't mention. How is that relevant to this article and the strange relationship suggesting that he could be a handler? If you're posting that there's proof, please provide links to the threads or your sources. If you're joking or just being sarcastic, please indicate that with a laughing smiley. It's hard to tell what you mean by your comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not that I'm a star.whore, but I find it amusing that one poster has two stars for a banal comment and the op hasn't received Dick.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

A star for you and the OP.

Want a interesting wild read (not saying it's true, however this gal names names and not a one has taken her to court on slander and we're talking Presidents, Princes, Politicians, movie stars, etc.........

Free here but grab it fast. www.4shared.com...

Warning, very creepy weird read.

Thanks For The Memories by Brice Taylor (aka; Susan Ford).

This book deals with mind control.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My theory : Didn't pass through the Electra complex properly and now compensates by going 50/50 with her father, in essence using money as a substitute for a big fat one. The whole media frenzy a while ago about Gaga being a guy supports the theory

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for the link! I haven't read this yet. I posted the information about Gaga because my only interest in celebrities is from a predictive programming, MKUltra slave perspective. Celebrities used to creep me out, but I couldn't pin down any reason until I studied mind control and predictive programming.

I am aware that as soon as people hear certain words, they shut down. Any celebrity name or television reference is often the cause for comments about how shallow I am for thinking of Lady Gaga and that I must be a star whore home watching Dancing With The Stars and eating Nutella. That's not the case.

Gaga is a major tool for those who do the programming and I can see the cultural influence. So, that's where I come from and I am fully aware of the eggs that will be thrown because people are triggered by a word. I've wondered if ATS is the right forum for this kind of subject. I'll ignore the irrelevant comments for now. Mind control and culture creation is a very sticky subject. Most don't even believe it exists or that it's an influence on society. It's nice to see that someone understands this post in the context it's posted in. Thank You!
edit on 23/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

If you chose to really go down the rabbit hole, be aware you will probably not emerge the same person that went down...............alot of strange stuff to say the least.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
Not that I'm a star.whore, but I find it amusing that one poster has two stars for a banal comment and the op hasn't received Dick.

That's a good barometer for what's going on at ATS lately. Smart aleck comments and put downs seem to impress the other forum members more than anything else. It's an online epidemic rather than something unique to ATS. There must be a name for that behavior.....

edit on 24/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Owlbear you seem to have a problem with my posts in several threads, but in all honesty you've been sort of rude for no reason.

In case you didn't notice this a thread about lady gaga, A Pop Star.

Pop music by definition is Fecal, and so are you.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Owlbear you seem to have a problem with my posts in several threads, but in all honesty you've been sort of rude for no reason.

In case you didn't notice this a thread about lady gaga, A Pop Star.

Pop music by definition is Fecal, and so are you.

You just called me poop!
How adult of you!
I'm going to go to bed now...and I'm going to sleep better knowing your feelings on popular music and my attitude...
I get snarky to raise awareness to the absurdity, chief. This life is too short to be too serious. Relax. I think the microwave just dinged with your hot pockets...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

top topics

join