It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When I was about 8 or 9 years old, a cousin of mine came over to spend a night with me and my brother.
With him he brought a deck of playing cards. Knowing very little of their use, I fell for a silly but epiphanious prank. You see... He held the deck of cards in his hand and asked if I wanted to play "52 Pick Up"...
Foolishly intrigued by the idea of a past time game, I said yes...
To my surprise and disappointment he threw the deck of cards on the floor and said "Pick'em up"...
It was harsh and rude, but humorous as well.
Years later it ocurred to me that there were/are 52 weeks in the year.
So... Epiphany kicked in and I learned that each week, day by day, I was/am held accountable for the mess I make as well as the mess that others leave behind. It became apparent that it was my sole responsibilty to clean up after them/myself. This lesson became heartfelt and litterally wiped the grudge out of my thoughtless mind.
Cleaning is the past time. It's rewards are very self sufficient. Glady I endeavor since then.
This, shortly thereafter, triggered the term "Secret Master" in unto my thoughtless mind.
I started to think that the idea I was beginning to grasp was at best just an idea, but woe is me! What a great idea! I learned that there are events put forth before me that will, in secret, attest my good faith.
My deed to perform, even in the slightest measure, was the first step toward a better quality of life.
Within me there was a profound sense of weightlessness and a freedom I had never really grasped til that day.

While I don't intend to minimize the vastness of the 4th Degree of the A.A.S.R., I will find it in myself to brave the moment and say: "WOE IS ME!"

The two words combined became an idea that was to me, if to no one else, a mysterious revelation.
I dare not ever enter into Freemasonry, but I will always know in secret "In minute measure the powerful intricacy of those words."

However, for me there is the negative aspect also... The factor of knowing that while I do not know... There are those who use their craft to hurt and bind to ruin innocence and trust. That was the alternative lesson, as it is revealed by cousin.

I come forth as Fool! But you can call me "Pinocchio"

For example: My brother just arrived home right now from work. So... I will end my rant and pass this tool to him so that he scour the web for his past time...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
CADUCEUS = An Angel being devoured by two serpents. Their names are "Fear & Doubt"
This is the summary of Christianity...

ROD OF ASCLEPEUS = The Branch of Life (Branch of the Tree of Life) being devoured by a serpent.
It's name is "TEMPTATION"
This is the summary of Christianity...

TEMPTATION...
FEAR & DOUBT...

Two symbols which are not of Roman Catholic Tradition, much less of any sect of Christianity are used to remind men that therein exists the mores of Christian doctrine.

It's relation to Freemasonry may not at all exist, but the idea that "G.A.O.T.U." anticipates the moment when we individually aspire and overcome these simple antichristian tenets, by whatever reason, binds us to as most may say... to Heaven.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerard
I have been a poster on this website for quite some time and enjoy the fellowship of my Brethren and non Freemasons. The majority of the people who post here are fair and have no axe to grind against Freemasonry. There are some people who are bigots and are paranoid about Freemasons. They believe that the Freemasons are part of the 'World Conspiracy' and that Freemasonry are the 'highest levels' is planning to enslave the world in a one world Government. Why do these people tell these obvious lies? In my opinion and this is a lay opinion theses people are either mentally unbalanced and in need of help and or bigots who hate the Freemasons. I am proud to be a Freemason and happy to discuss the benefits that Freemasonry brings to a well organized and disciplined society.

Brother Gerard

I also would like to believe that if there is a "plan" for a new world order that it would have the best of interest for everyone. It seems by the posts i have read so far that no matter what the organization, topic or even very simple ideas have many people ready to spread the hate and unfounded lies. There seems to always be a terrible side to any topic you could bring up. I would like to think there is still good people to be encountered and great ideas to realize.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What do you mean World Conspiracy ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join