It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is incredible!Passing Cloud is the plane of the future!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I am thinking very well to move in the Cloud if this will become reality,a better life no revolts no sounds.no cars no nothing just clouds and silence!

TextWith passengers able to walk along its roof while floating serenely in the sky, this futuristic plane looks too good to be true. But the Portuuese designer of the world's first cloud plane is confident that his revolutionary idea could soon go into production. Passing Cloud is an idea for a novel mode of transportation designed for the traveller less bothered about the destination than the journey. Propelled and steered by wind alone the plane would travel around the USA allowing customers a unique insight into life above the chimney tops. The revolutionary airbus would be constructed from a series of spherical balloons with an inner stainless steel structure covered with nylon fabric.
source(thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You have any idea how freakin cold it is up there ....

Ridiculous idea.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

Ridiculous idea.
Yes but you will have your own fireplace.Electrical one...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Passig Cloud is the plane of the future... except for the fact you'd freeze solid, then plunge to your doom-21st Nov 2011

That's the title of the article.. LOL

That would be kind of nice to live in the clouds, though. But aside from cold, there's wind, lightnings ( some are going toward space, so you cannot protect yourself by going above the clouds... )

But I wouldn't walk on the balloons like in the picture... unless wired!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
AUUGHH! *Gasp* need Oxygen!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by no special characters

Ridiculous idea.
Yes but you will have your own fireplace.Electrical one...

I don't think a fireplace will matter, when I stand on top of a plane or cloud, lol

To be honest, maybe I just can't imagine how it would work or the idea really is ridiculous...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
With the proper attachments you can collect static electricity from the clouds and lightning. You would need protective electrical stimulated skin on exterior of craft to conduct the energy from exterior to interior. Gain heat from implanted solar cells that warm the interior atmosphere. Should be able to extract water from air and clouds up there from some type of condensation system ect. So its actually a good idea. IF THERE WAS SOME ISSUES GOING DOWN ON THE BELOW LAND LIKE LARGE FLOODS OR RADIATION IT PROVIDES LIVING SPACE AWAY FROM THE POTENTIAL DANGERS BELOW (zombie escape for the bug out folks). Now to make it all sweet some ET technology and help would make it become what it can be..
edit on 11/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

TextThanks to Toshiba's new generation of micro-nuclear reactors, the dream of some engineers may finally become a reality. No, the reactors aren't small enough to fit into the DeLorean Dr. Emmett Brown drove in "Back to the Future," but they are compact and light enough to power super-airships. If nuclear-powered dirigibles of the sky do become a reality, they won't have to land very often. Theoretically they could remain airborne for a year or more.
source(www.helium.com...

Maybe this is the future.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So basically hot air balloon 2.0?

Cool?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So...this form of travel is ...a bunch of balloons held together by steel...the passengers board by latter...sit somewhere on the surface of the balloon...and the trip... on this group of balloons... is powered by the wind. This experience is supposed to give the passenger...the feeling of riding on a cloud in the sky.

I remember as a child...swinging in a swing....trying to reach the clouds.

If I didn't have my safety concerns....it could be a lot of fun.....riding around among the clouds....dreaming.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I wonder a how much will cost a ticket!1%?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

As I was typing my reply...I was thinking...."The price of a ticket...I bet only the rich can afford." It seems like it is something new to do...a new fad...for the rich and bored.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

As I was typing my reply...I was thinking...."The price of a ticket...I bet only the rich can afford." It seems like it is something new to do...a new fad...for the rich and bored.
I am so poor and bored!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the real-life test disasters!

edit on 22-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I dont see the point... I can see what its like above the clouds from the window of a real plane, whilst on my way to a tropical island...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Actualy it isn't that bad. I used to sky dive and if you take a seeling of 11 000 feet. It's not that cold.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Can't wait to see the real-life test disasters!

edit on 22-11-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...
There will no disaster I will be aboard that thing!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

If I will have a swimming pool aboard I will be not interested in sky diving!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I dont see the point... I can see what its like above the clouds from the window of a real plane, whilst on my way to a tropical island...

..If there will be tropical islands in the future,maybe this will be an island for the next generations!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
how would you be able to sustain yourself, what about a constant supply of water? that would definitely weigh the thing down. it doesn't seem very practical. cool idea, i just wouldn't settle myself into that sort of structure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join