It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free video game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers, I uploaded a video game to my website, thought you guys might enjoy a break from conspiracy. Space Rocks!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Not working for me, once I install the unity web player the game box just sits at the unity logo forever.

could be my work network though

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Sometimes my free web host runs really slow. The total game is 3 or 4MB and is streamed. I've noticed that sometimes weebly runs slow enough that even the images on my site take a good while to load.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yup just had to reload my browser after installing unity (weird) but it's working now, nifty little game, you make that yourself? Has a great classic asteroids feel.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah, I was bored last week so I whipped this up and yes it is indeed inspired by the original Asteroids. I'm no musician the music is just some stuff I came up with while playing around with music software for the hell of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My GF told me she was having trouble seeing things so I just updated this game with larger space rocks and brighter lighting.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What gives, no one else liked it?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
By the by, it just occurred to me some of you conspiracy theorists out there might think this is a virus or something... It's just a cookie I made. I thought it tasted good.

Edit: Oh and by the way, to the best of my knowledge the Unity web player does not enable me, as the game's programmer, to read or write any files to the game player's machine. Edit: I wouldn't even know how to program a virus, never thought to learn how, I wouldn't consider it to be a 'healthy' choice.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join